Total Votes:[ 25 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Sparkly Dabbler

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
LaiKira~Beautiful Killer
The music changes to a new song. Speculum by Adema begins to play.

((>_> Not much variety here at th enight club aye? ))
Dizzy Graves
Miwako watched the new woman come and dismiss the bouncers making her more than likely the owner. Miwako looked at herself and then at the woman in front of her and suddenly felt very undressed, Miwako should have thought of that, she bit her lower lip and leaned her head to the side, the pink curls dipping and bouncing as she moved.

"Miwako thanks you!"

Glancing over her shoulder she noticed the two as well, giving them a quick glance over. She held the strap of her bag tighter, knowing that they had no idea who she was, and she wanted to keep it that way. She had been running, and the night club could be busy enough for her to hide. She quickly dipped out of the front door and made into the busy business. Bustling the music was pumping and she could feel the heat of the place. She ran to the other end of the building near the music and put her bag down. Water had been placed near the stage for those who needed it and Miwako went to grab a cup for herself.

As the light of the moon had now fully demiminished, the room had now returned to its normal state, Quiet and tranquil until with a passing wind carring a strange aura upon its breath. This aura circled the girl as if studying her anatomy, before taking position ontop the bar counter before her. The aura continued to rotate slowly making a large flash that would light any room fully. As the light began to fade she would find a single crystal black rose, one pedal slowy falling into her lap. Was it a gift or maybe just the sign of a passing stranger!

Beloved Lover

10,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
Lilly frowned slightly, with disappointment when the male figure spoke of leaving. Then smiled when he said he would be back.

"His voice seems to have an interesting sound and a strange musicalness. Plus a knack for interesting interesting entrances and exists hah hah. Oh yeah, that's right I have to go check my cookies! I'll be right back!"

Lilly ran off to go check on her cookies. First running into the kitchen, then up to the giant commercial oven. She peeked through the glass, then opened up the oven. A blast of heat and delicious aroma of cookies hit Lilly.

"Mmmmmm.... smells so good..."

Lilly saw the cookies were done, and grabbed a pair of oven mitts. She took the pan of cookies out, and set them on the island counter. Lilly took a large container to put the cookies in and started to carefully pile them into it. Once done putting in all the cookies in the container she put a lid on it and closed it. Lilly picked up the container and started to walk back out to the main room again. Lilly used her back to push out the kitchen door and started to walk over to the bar with a smile.

"Anyone want some cookies?"

Beloved Lover

10,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
Dizzy Graves
LaiKira~Beautiful Killer
The music changes to a new song. Speculum by Adema begins to play.

((>_> Not much variety here at th enight club aye? ))

((OOC: my character set it to play Adema songs, lol you can suggest something to her or me and I can have my character change it lol. I wasn't sure what to change it to yet.))

Beloved Lover

10,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
Lilly looked around as she set the container of cookies on the bar counter.

"The cookies are chocolate chip cookies. Oh and Sorry Miwako, I didn't want to burn the cookies. You are quite welcome."

Lilly open the container, then remember she forgot to turn off the oven.

"Oh shoot!"

She then ran back to the kitchen to turn off the oven. Her shoes making an odd sound on the ground, it sounding more like a boing kind of sound. Lilly once in the kitchen hurried to the oven, and turned it off. With a smile she walked out of the kitchen again. Then over to the container of cookies. She grabbed a cookie out, and turn around to look at Miwako.

"So would you like anything at all Miss Miwako?"

Sparkly Dabbler

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Akito Shin Reborn

As the light of the moon had now fully demiminished, the room had now returned to its normal state, Quiet and tranquil until with a passing wind carring a strange aura upon its breath. This aura circled the girl as if studying her anatomy, before taking position ontop the bar counter before her. The aura continued to rotate slowly making a large flash that would light any room fully. As the light began to fade she would find a single crystal black rose, one pedal slowy falling into her lap. Was it a gift or maybe just the sign of a passing stranger!

User Image

Miwako had become quite defensive when the strange aura encased her and moved to the counter which it then became bright enough for her to block the light and close her blue eyes for the most part. But when she opened them, a crystal black rose stood in front of her, the petal she caught before she smiled with a wide open mouth smile.

"That was amazing, its beautiful!"

She wasn't sure who she was talking to but she was thankful when she looked at it.

((@LaiKira: I guess I'd go into Pandora and put that band in there...and see what else pops up. That group seems angry for a night club unless its into that stuff.. >__< hee hee ))

Beloved Lover

10,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
((OOC: oi I keep having to do stuff lol))

With a smille odd smile Lilly Looked up and lazily said.

"Hey computer please play a mix of songs from the bands: Cake, The Killers, Muse, Save Ferris, No Doubt, Nofx, Guttermouth, approved by me Lady Gaga, And Dead or Alive for now."

Lilly took a bite out of the cookie and closed her eyes in ecstasy.

[******** this is so good.... I think I'll make a drink to go with this cookie."

Lilly opened her eyes and started to walk around the bar and behind it.

Beloved Lover

10,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
The computer answers Lilly back "Confrimed, Beginning with short skirt long jacket by Cake." The music begins.

Sparkly Dabbler

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
((Nice much better.. x3 I really love Cake. ))

Beloved Lover

10,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
((OOC: yeah they are pretty awesome lol. Oh and just in case you didn't notice my character is talking to yours lol. I don't use Pandora unless I'm on my phone though lol, and mine died a while ago lol.))

Sparkly Dabbler

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
LaiKira~Beautiful Killer
Lilly frowned slightly, with disappointment when the male figure spoke of leaving. Then smiled when he said he would be back.

"His voice seems to have an interesting sound and a strange musicalness. Plus a knack for interesting interesting entrances and exists hah hah. Oh yeah, that's right I have to go check my cookies! I'll be right back!"

Lilly ran off to go check on her cookies. First running into the kitchen, then up to the giant commercial oven. She peeked through the glass, then opened up the oven. A blast of heat and delicious aroma of cookies hit Lilly.

"Mmmmmm.... smells so good..."

Lilly saw the cookies were done, and grabbed a pair of oven mitts. She took the pan of cookies out, and set them on the island counter. Lilly took a large container to put the cookies in and started to carefully pile them into it. Once done putting in all the cookies in the container she put a lid on it and closed it. Lilly picked up the container and started to walk back out to the main room again. Lilly used her back to push out the kitchen door and started to walk over to the bar with a smile.

"Anyone want some cookies?"

"I do!"

Miwako made her way over to where they were being set up, the bag pressing into her side. A muffled hook me up with a cough came from the bag, and those who had no idea that a soul was captured in the canvas bag would have no idea where the voice had come out of it. Miwako grabbed a pile and put it down in front of her. She sat on a stool, her thin legs moving back and forth underneath the table, a childish action that only made Miwako look younger. She stuffed a cookie in, her eyes brightening and she stared at hte cookie she took a chunk out of.

"These are amazing!

Beloved Lover

10,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
Lilly watched Miwako come over with a smile. then as she sat down and grabbed a pile of cookies.

"Hahaha Thank you! I'm always glad to share. Would you like something to drink? I have alcoholic and non alcohol drinks. I also have food, and since no one is here I can pretty much whip up anything you happen to feel like haha."

Lilly sensed more to her, like to energies. Though she was confused because the purse was held so close to Miwako. Choosing to ignore the second energy, Lilly finished eating her cookie and grabbed another.

"You look young. If I may inquire, how old are you? No worries, all are welcome no matter the age or race, as long as they follow the rules."

Lilly said the end with a wink to Miwako.

Sparkly Dabbler

8,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Munching on the cookies infront of her, she held them with two hands her blue eyes looking around the night club for a moment and then reconnecting with the woman in front of her, when she asked how old she was she shifted in her seat! She should have spoke up sooner!

"Miwako is twenty four. I just look really young, Miwako's body won't grow up!

Miwako had a tendency to talk in third person, but she seemed kind enough. The wink made her smile sheepishly.

"May I have a glass of milk, please?

Beloved Lover

10,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
With a smile Lilly typed on a touch screen in the inner counter. A glass popped out of a circular hole in the counter. Lilly grabbed the glass and turned around. Lilly opened a clear glass fridge and took out a gallon of milk. Lilly set down the glass and took of the top covering the milk. With one hand Lilly poured the milk into the glass.

"I know how you feel sort of, I haven't grown since I was about 18ish. I can't ever grow sadly, though I can change how I look. Hah hah I can even change into a male hahahaha. I've played a lot of jokes with that one."

Lilly finished pouring the milk and put the top back on. Then she opened the fridge again and put the milk back. With one hand Lilly closed the fridge, and the other she grabbed the glass of milk. Lilly then turned around with a smile at Miwako she set it on the outer counter next to Miwako.

"You soft of almost look like your on the run. You must be tired."

Lilly began to make one of the specialty drinks she was often famous for. Lilly decided to make a Fairy Nectar.

Beloved Lover

10,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
The song playing ends, and a new one begins. Mr. Brightside by The Killers begins to play.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff