• Divorced 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

XXXGraves SteeleXXX
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"I want it all..."

╔════════════════════════════════════╗

Graves had gathered up a small array of stooges, and in a rough manner. They were all handcuffed, bound, and helpless by now, but three men in security outfits were wrangled up and all before the demon of greed. He dragged all three of them by himself to the interrogation room, though the men already seemed as though they had suffered quite the military interrogation. Some of them had cuts on their faces from where he had gotten to them, but all of them had a tiny mark upon their foreheads that had a faint similarity to a coin. Once they were all in front of the office, Graves gave the men a wicked smile.

"Now then, gentlemen. You've already answered to me, but now you have to answer to someone else you've betrayed as well. I cannot guarantee she'll be as.... gentle.... as I have, but I can promise you this. It'd be best if you answered her fully, promptly, and correctly as possible to minimize her wrath towards you,"

With that, Greed incarnate chucked all of the men into the interrogation room, the three of them landing heavily upon the concrete floor. "Have fun."

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

"... but I feel empty."

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
Candii Rose

"I AM A PROFESSIONAL...SHUT...UP!"

Candii's body laid in a dark room, it was in the back room in the strip club that was located in the beat up south of the island. She had just started that night and it wasn't even a memory or a blur, it was like the previous night never happened....unless it was it was still night. She didn't know, there were no windows located nearby. The room was littered with unmentionable objects scattered on the floor and walls, the room reaked of weed and alcohol and the door was slightly ajar. The whole place was abandoned except for the morning man that came to clean the mess that the other strippers and costumers would make the previous night.

A nudge and then what felt like a nudge with a foot made Candii slide down the wall and hit her head on the bench she was sitting on. "Wha-" she said wiping the drool from the side of her mouth and slowly opening her eyes, releasing a yawn that smelt of cigarettes, alcohol, and filth. She stood up as she lazily looked over at the cleaning man who wasn't impressed by her get up, which was half off and stained or how she looked in general. The blonde locks that she grew out during her childhood were slightly knotted and a mess and her face was pale from recovery, and what was worse there was a small trace of white powder on her upper lip that she dusted off before walking out with one heel, the other in her hand.

She made it out the main door before feeling the sickness and vertigo set in, she let out a groan before she threw up on the pavement right in front of the entrance, "F-ck" she said as more came from her gut, traces of blood stained the pavement. She wiped her mouth and fell over on the side of the street, the last hit she had of the night was probably about a few hours ago and it had caused her to seizure up. Knowing the owner of the place, left her there so they wouldn't get trouble. She fell down and laid there trying to gain energy.

Fashionable Perfectionist

7,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
  • Athlete 50
User Image

Ever on and on I continue circling
With nothing but my h a t e in a carousel of agony
Till slowly I forget and my heart starts vanishing
And suddenly I see that I can't break free--I'm
Slipping through the cracks of a dark eternity
With nothing but my pain and the paralyzing agony
To tell me who I am, who I was
Uncertainty enveloping my mind
Till I can't break f r e e, and

Rayne chuckled a bit as Lucius spoke.

Oh, I already know that; but I would never do that in such a lazy way. I haven't picked up any of Sloth's traits. I can't even remember the last time I've seen them.

She stuck out her tongue at the thought of Sloth. They literally never did anything except wait until souls had gotten lazy enough. A slacker. She sighed with frustration as he spoke, offering to help her get herself situated before before he saw Maki. Rayne then made a face of disgust, sticking out her tongue again.

Trust me, she knows i'm here. I've seen more of her than I'd like to, today. She spoke in a disgusted tone, almost about to throw up since her glasses weren't fogged up anymore.
I think pretending we didn't see...that, and going to my suite would actually be a great idea...

User Image

{OutOfControl: I freaking love Lucius right now.}

Maybe it's a d r e a m; maybe nothing else is real
    But it wouldn't mean a thing if I told you how I feel
    So I'm tired of all the p a i n, of the m i s e r y inside
    And I wish that I could live feeling nothing but the night
    You can tell me what to say; you can tell me where to go
    But I doubt that I would care, and my heart would never know
    If I make another move there'll be no more turning back
    Because everything will change, and it all will fade to black

Will tomorrow ever come? Will I make it through the night?
Will there ever be a place for the b r o k e n in the light?
Am I h u r t i n g? Am I s a d? Should I stay, or should I go?
I've forgotten how to tell. Did I ever even know?
Can I take another step? I've done everything I can
All the people that I see I will never understand
If I find a way to change, if I step into the light
Then I'll never be the same, and it all will fade to white

Mega Smoker

9,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

User Image
Its a gamble and I'm rolling my dice.

Think twice before you touch me...

Smiling as only Sheol knew, sweet and sensible as a charming woman among suitors she stood walking around the four men. "Now then gents. I think we need to see eye to eye, shall we?" Sheol picked up what looked to be a black briefcase setting it on the table. "Now then. Only one man is leaving this room alive. Three of you will be tortured brutally and the fourth... Well You'll be shot and bleed to death. I will find out why, who, and how before anyone leaves this room." Opening the briefcase as she spoke pulling out a pistol with a silencer on the end and shooting the hacker in the shoulder just clipping the artery so he would bleed out.

The other three looked at Sheol in shock as the man was screaming out loud. Approaching the other two with needles injecting them with blowfish poison giggling. "Now then. Bring in the chair!" She said knocking on the window. Two men stepping over the three paralyzed bodies and bringing in a heavy oak wood chair covered with a tarp. Smiling like a child on Christmas she looked over at the chair ripping the tarp off it like it was a priceless car. The whole chair was covered with small iron blood stained spikes. She smiled grabbing the first one that came in reach. "Start talking gents!" She said her germen accent bleeding through like blood soaking into a white lace shirt.

Chair xD

I promise I'll make you scream.

Out Of Cookies:

OmnipotentAlmega

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Maki Miazu
''The Sin of Gluttony''

As Maki waited for Vanity to speak, one of her other aids came by with her dress and a note. ''Ah. Right. Forgot I had to meet them today.'' She quickly slipped the orange garment over her swimsuit. ''Lunch has to wait. We have some new product coming in by the cabanas. I'm heading over to seal the deal.'' With that, She left the beach, grabbing one of the many carts used to get around the island, and headed south.

When she arrived, this section of houses looked a lot worse than the others. ''That must have been one hell of a party last night. I'll have to do that again sometime.'' She smiled as kept walking. But a strange sent filled her nose. She looked over to one of the rooms, and saw that the door was open. She walked over, and opened it further. What was inside was a half naked human with pink and blonde hair. She was covered in blood and vomit. It looked he was in the middle of an OD. Normally, Gluttony wouldn't of cared what happened to the mortal. But she had a feeling that this one was worth saving. ''If she parties this hard on her own, I wonder how wild she'll be as one of my new managers...'' Of course, her condition had to be fixed first.

Maki's true form, Beelzebub, was not only the ruler of all sins undulgant, but had power over insects and arachnids. She opened her mouth wide, grabbing her top and bottom jaws, and pulled them farther. They stretched wider than was possible. Then, a deep buzzing sound was heard coming from her throat. Crawing out were two gigantic mosquitoes. They were around the size of a Yorkshire Terrier. One was totally empty, while the other was so full of blood, it looked like it might explode. The empty bug stick it's sharp proboscis into the woman's arm, and started to drink. Not blood, but the alcohol, toxins, and other substances from her body. Once it drained enough so that she was no longer half past dead, the other mosquito stuck it's syringe like mouth into her other arm. But it actually started pumping blood into the woman, to restore what was lost. Once it looked like the woman would live, The pudgy siren craned her mouth open again, and the monsterous bugs crawled back in. ''Now let's see when she wakes up.'' Maki gave the dazed woman a couple of pokes on the cheek to see if she would move.

''OOC:'' Sry for leaving ya behind Puzzle. But I talked with Desire after her first post, and decied to give her a proper welcome to the RP. Ur welcome to have Kayla tagging along when ya have a chance to post though.

Gracious Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

XXXLucius KiveraXXX
The Deadly Sin of Pride

Lucius blinked. Not that disgust coming from Rayne was unusual, but had he missed something? Hmm.

"Well if you feel that way, let us-" he was interrupted once more, this time by the buzz of his phone. Even though neither of the interruptions were deliberately made by peoples, Lucius was still getting somewhat annoyed. "Excuse me." He turned away from his present company and picked up the phone, it was rare to receive calls... in that, the call was from hell.

"If you'd forgotten anything in this morning's report, a simple email would ha-" he stopped and listened to the panicked voices on the other line, or more specifically, screams. After deciphering what was going on, he ended the call. A slight narrowing of his eyes and a small snarl of a tug at his lip were the only indicators of the anger he was feeling. He soon recovered, and turned back to the petite black haired girl.

"My apologies Rayne," He started lightly, almost pleasantly. "It seems some urgent matters have come up back home. I must go... I will be seeing you later." With a thin apologetic smile on his face, Lucius gave a nod before walking off the beach.

Back in the privacy of his suite at the manor, Lucifer wasted no time in returning to hell. In a flash he was in his own room in his underworld manor. At first everything seemed to be in order; then he heard the faint roars and screams. How annoying. Lucifer looked out the window to see hordes of mostly base demons being directed and lead by a pack of bull-headed demons some would associate with a minotaur. Lucifer tsked. How pathetic... calling for help over this? As some of his minions were ripped apart and eaten the golden haired Cardinal sin still in his human form considered leaving to let the entire incompetent lot be destroyed. His physical possessions, he could just will back again. They are certainly not worth sweating for, are they?

As the demons Lucifer had originally considered under his employ failed to keep off the attacking horde, the biggest bull demon of the fray reared his head and laughed. Lucifer frowned. He had the gall to laugh when he was only attacking while the master of the house was away? How disgusting. Simply unacceptable.

Having made his decision, Lucifer opened the window and jumped out. As he neared the ground wings ripped out his back, fangs grew larger and his figure became less and less human. Once the first and last Sin of Pride had hit the ground, he was a giant creature of multiple heads and crowns. As the panicked demons began running for their lives, Lucifer ripped them to shreds, "friend" and "foe" alike.

For miles and miles in this underground realm, the ground shook as thick bolts of blood-red light flashed.

((OOC: sorry for having him run off but I'll be out of the country till the 27th and I don't expect to have internet. Have funsies while I'm gone!))

Gracious Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

XXXCamille Mikali LetheXXX
Under Contract with the Deadly Sin of Lust

Camille paused when she got a text. Oh, from Luke. She opened and scoffed when she read what it said. She texted him back.

The soul isn't due until tomorrow, dear master. She knew he'd get her sarcasm in that last bit.

I will see you soon.

Putting her phone away, she changed her direction to one of his clubs. What could he be thinking? The club was sure to be empty, it was barely lunchtime. Unless this island had more people with more problems than Camille had initially thought...

She sighed to herself. It was besides the point. If he said jump, it served her purposes more or less to jump than argue.

"Lethe."

Camille stopped for a second at the raspy voice that had come from behind her. But she hadn't seen or sensed anyone... she kept alert but continued walking as if she were ignoring it. It only took a couple of steps, however, before someone grabbed her shoulder and turned her around.

"I'm sure of it, you're the spawn of that abomination Erasmus!"

Nevermind that what he claimed was more or less wrong... but how did someone of the living have such information? As Camille readied to attack, the flurry of dark red cloth and flash of thick silver crucifix were the only warnings of how late she was before everything went dark.

Camille's last conherent thoughts were, 'perhaps the bountiful reaping I made at that convent last year wasn't such a good idea after all...'

((OOC: again, will be gone till 27th, this was the best thing I could think of on the fly to put camille out of commission for a while. No, she's not dead, just presumably kidnapped by some unusual & secret branch of the vatican as revenge for seducing away a bunch of young nuns last year? I'm not sure if Luke or anyone will figure that out or if Camille's going to eventually return after fighting her way back. Will figure out when I get back lol ))

Lady Fox Lace

Mega Smoker

9,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Citizen 200
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

User Image

I'll be yours anyday!

Look at her....

Luke was standing outside his club taking a drag from his cigarette looking around. Where the hell was Camille? She never was late. Lukes eye twitched a little with a high level of displeasure. Growing tired of waiting Luke started making his way down to the beach looking for someone to pester. The worse enemy that Luke had was boredom and to him this island was full of it, at least in his point of view. "I should make a party... People around here seem to love partying." He muttered walking off to an area of the beach where no one was out. "Maki said I could change the island as I see fit.... Let me try something." With a raise of his hand he started to pull an idea from his mind into reality. A bamboo stage complete with a bar off to the side, rows of flashing lights. Now all he needed was a DJ, that wouldn't be a problem as he stretched that was a little easier then he expected.

Looking at the upper dance and bar area he nodded rather impressed with himself. "I should get the staff from one of the clubs have them come down and staff this for the night." He muttered sitting up on the stage making the calls to have his staff come down to the beach.
....What a rack

Stage

Out Of Cookies://Sorry for the late reply bad storm hit last night and I had no power or sleep lmfao.

Kaze is this ok? I can edit it again. If need be.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
Candii Rose

Candii felt herself coming back from the darkness that was slowly fading over her vision and body. She gasped a breath in as she opened her a** after a few moments, her cheeks were full and she seemed to weight a little more. She only knew because she was usually boney and sickly looking, but now she looked normal. She stood up and looked at her clothes that didn't seem to fit on just right, her boobs clearly more filled out pressed against the bra she had on tightly and the clothes were more skin tight.

Standing up, she rubbed her eyes and looked at the chubby maiden in front of her, "What happened?" she asked still a little light headed and surprised, "Why do I look like this?" she added.

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Maki Miazu
''The Sin of Gluttony''

Maki watched as the sticky figure started to expand into a healthier size, and then stood up. ''Well... Didn't quite expect that... I guess my pets are stronger than I though.'' Of course, she tried to play it off. ''I was just walking around here when I saw you in the cabana in bad shape. I gave you a quick little injection to get you back on your feet. As for your lack of clothes... Well... Things were pretty wild last night. I can't remember much ether. By the way, I'm Maki Miazu. I'm one of the owners of this island.'' She offered a finned hand to the still dazed woman. ''If you want, I can take you to the central manor and get you some new clothes. Maybe a nice meal to get you back on track. We'd just have to finish a little business here first.'' She took a peek outside to see the boat coming into view. ''Ah. And right on time. I'll have to do business with them more often.'' She smiled before looking at the mortal woman. ''Mind if I ask who you are?''

''OOC:''

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
Candii Rose

Candii looked at the woman and then down at her hand, she was kind of surprised someone would actually take the time to help her if anything save her life, it was weird not being treated like sh*t. She grabbed the hand and shook it gently before returning her hands to her side, now that she wasn't some mindless druggy she was slightly embarrassed at her state of having to be brought back.

"New clothes sound awesome, anything skimpy that almost has the girls coming out would be nice." she said still having her teasing and slutty ways as before. She also wouldn't mind a meal, it wasn't often she ate a nice meal. Before she could speak the woman mentioned business, "What business?" she asked.

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Maki Miazu
''The Sin of Gluttony''

Maki smiled as the woman agreed to everything she had to say. ''Great! I'll take you to some boutiques on the west side. Then we'll get somthing to eat. I'll let you choose. I'm not all that picky.'' When asked about what business she had, the plump siren just chuckled. ''Oh, getting some supplies for the next party. Will you be there? I just hope you don't overdo it like last time. I might not be around to pick you up again.'' Another playful giggle as she went out and greeted the boat. There was some discussion on where to hide the product, And Maki requested the crate to be opened so she could inspect the drugs. After making sure everything was perfect, she went into a nearby cabana, and came out with a suitcase of money. ''There you go boys. Don't spend it in one place.'' She smiled and waved as the men hid the large box in a safe place. After they started to sail away, Maki turned to Candii. ''There we go. Now, let's get you dressed and fed.'' She hopped back into her cart, and patted the seat next to her.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,775 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
Candii Rose

Candii didn't pay much attention to the woman and her way of business, it wasn't her business anyway and she had other things on her minds. A skirt or some short shorts would suffice. Without a word she walked to the cart and sat down, "Let's do it then" she said with a smile.

Quotable Fatcat

9,875 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Maki Miazu
''The Sin of Gluttony''

Maki and Candii rode up to the more populated and nicer looking western part of the island, home of all the shopping and entertainment establishments. The chubby siren stopped them in front of a small clothing store.''There we are. Just go in and grab whatever strikes your fancy. I'll be paying.'' With that, they left the cart, and walked in. Maki wasn't sure sure who owned this building. Maybe Envy? Whatever. So long as she didn't run into Luke, everything would be fine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces