Johann...

Sebastian Bach 0.42647058823529 42.6% [ 29 ]
Christian Bach 0.014705882352941 1.5% [ 1 ]
Pachelbel 0.029411764705882 2.9% [ 2 ]
Wolfgang von Goethe 0.16176470588235 16.2% [ 11 ]
your face 0.36764705882353 36.8% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 68 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 3963 3964 3965 > >> >>> »|

-while some idiot in the background plays piano, she sings- Please, please forgive me...but I wont be home again...maybe someday you'll look up...-still stringin on guitar-
*listens in stands*
You wont cry for my absence i know...you forgot me long ago...am i that unimportant...am i so isignificant? isnt something missing...isnt someone missing me...-the guitar slows a little as the piano part picks up-
Shades Dark Tuxedo Coat Dark Trousers Dark Footwear
*rips clothes off*

YEAAAAAAAA
furikazashi
*rips clothes off*

-right in the middle of song just suddenly starts laughin like effin crap- HOLY SHYOT! i mean....-clears throat and continues- and if i bleed ill bleed...knowing you dont care! and if i sleep just to dream of you, ill wake without you there!
because_of_you
furikazashi
*rips clothes off*

-right in the middle of song just suddenly starts laughin like effin crap- HOLY SHYOT! i mean....-clears throat and continues- and if i bleed ill bleed...knowing you dont care! and if i sleep just to dream of you, ill wake without you there!

heheh
thats it, i cant stand it anymore! -falls off the stage dying from laughter- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! -still laughin her arse off-
because_of_you
thats it, i cant stand it anymore! -falls off the stage dying from laughter- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! -still laughin her arse off-
bheheheh *runs around streaking* FEEL THE WIND!!!!!!!!!
Dennese ish gonna get mad at j00!!!!!!!!!! one of her rules was no pervie stuff dude....-nodnodnod, shielding eyes- haha, i had my eyes covered, i didnt see nothin! yesh!
lol. read the whole thing. rofl
...You still there?
-approaches lady who has entered the bar- hello, would you like something to drink? my name ish BROOOOOKE! I work here, so like, ya, ask me for anythang, okay?
^^ Watermelon smothie, please.
I mean smoothie.
COMING RIGHT UP! -goes behind the bar and starts mixing a smoothie for her- can yuh tell me yur name miss?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff