Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sarcastic Daredevil

User Image
Kalath
A Lonely Traveler With a Secret
---------------------------------------------

Kalath was evidently not very pleased with this new individual, carefully listening to his stories. There was no real way he felt able to believe a thing this man said, and thus deducted rather quickly that these stories might have been a consistent thing. With the use of his lighter finished, he held it to his ear, shaking to listen for what fuel he might have left, considering what the gasmask fool had been saying.

"No, he is not my father." though, he was tempted to crack a joke about a** looking old enough to be his father, untrue as it was. Regardless, he did not push the potential joke and so he didn't.

Uncertain what more to sy to this individual, he slid the lighter back into his pocket before dismissively waving to the liar, turning away and returning to his 'admiration' of the renovations.
Now, how was he going to get upstairs with the elevator occupied? There were ways he could have gone about it, but he didn't exactly want to go about those methods. Apparently he completely overlooked that there was more than one elevator. He had some getting used to.

------------------------------------------------
But perhaps not as secret as preferred.

Most Unlucky

Upbeat Lobster

Enduring Codger

4,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
MO

• • •

Mo smiled, watching as the other man turned to go back to enjoying the scenery. That was fine, he supposed, and he turned, glancing around for someone else to tell stories to. Finding a girl, he moved toward her, beginning to regret losing his coffee. He wasn't sure if he'd meant to drop it at all at this point, and when he got close to the reception desk, the first thing he did was ask if he could get another mug of coffee. The receptionist looked at him funny, was she glaring at him? She did eventually hand him the coffee, but it took a few promises and swears that he wasn't going to lose this one. Still, he sipped it gratefully and approached the younger girl in earnest now.
"Hey, I'm guessing you're new here? I'm Mo, maybe I could show you around?"

• • •

Mo is nothing. He's an android or something. Or so he says. But he also says he's an alien. Or a lemon. Or an elemental. Mo says a lot of things. Mo is a liar. A trustworthy liar.
Quote:
Mo has no status.

Luink

dark faerie may

Chatty Gawker

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxx

ϜAITH
The Gullible Girl

xxxxxx

═══════☆ ★☆════════════════════════════════════════════════

Faith was now walking around the place sipping her coffee as she was having a grand old time with herself. Always with a new environment she enjoyed her time in exploring. Drinking her coffee she looked down at her cup as she had taken the last drop of its coffee goodness. She frowned for a second before looking up as there was a man who was coming towards her. She pouted like a six year old as she looked down at her mug and then over to him as he sipped on his. Holding out her mug to him as he introduced himself she nodded her head. For a moment it looked like she was about to cry as she would stand there her arm outstretched with the empty mug in her hand.

“I’m out of coffee….why must the coffee be gone! The world is soooooooo cruel!”

══════════════════════════════════════════════☆ ★☆═════════

Upbeat Lobster

Enduring Codger

4,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
MO

• • •

Mo took her mug from her for a second, turning it upside-down and inspecting it carefully before he offered it back to her. When she took it, he would look at her seriously.
"What are you talking about? Your mug is full of coffee! Filled to the brim! What are you stupid?"
He reached forward, rapping on her head gently with his knuckles. He almost expected it to give a hollow thunk with each knock. Alas, it did not, but Mo wasn't discouraged as he straightened up and took another sip of his coffee.
"So what's your name, dummy?"

• • •

Mo is nothing. He's an android or something. Or so he says. But he also says he's an alien. Or a lemon. Or an elemental. Mo says a lot of things. Mo is a liar. A trustworthy liar.
Quote:
Mo has no status.

Dark Faerie May

Chatty Gawker

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

xxxxxx

ϜAITH
The Gullible Girl

xxxxxx

Blinking her blue eyes at him as he took the mug from her for a second as she watched him turn it upside-down as he inspected the mug before he would give it back to her. She would take it in her hand and hugged it to her chest as he looked at her seriously. He went on to explain on what she was talking about as her mug was full of coffee and that it was filled to the brim. A bright smile was placed upon her lips as her cheeks were bright pink as she looked at him in awe between the coffee and him. She brought her lips to the brim of the mug as she was trying to be careful of not spilling the delicious coffee from its mug. He would reach forward and rapped her head with his knuckles she would giggle softly and brought her mug down for just a bit as he would ask her what her name was.

“O-oh Mo! It is nice to meet you! Where would I be without you? For you are truly my hero tonight. I’m Faith the one and only. Do you really know this place?”

Upbeat Lobster

Enduring Codger

4,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
MO

• • •

"Of course! I mined out this whole hotel with my bare hands! It only took me a few days to get it all done, but it was hard work."
He stretched a bit before offering her a hand to hold onto as he led her around 'his' hotel.
"So, Faith, did you know this whole hotel is heated by a swarm of ravenous hellbugs which I summoned from the thirteenth dimension to run my firemines below the mountain? It took me thirty days to complete the ritual, and another two months to attach the harnesses to each bug so that they would carry the meteors correctly."
He was just rambling. It was possible he didn't even know what he was saying, but it really didn't matter to him. He was just talking to talk, really. Still, it didn't matter. She seemed pretty much just interested in what he had to say.
"It was quite a workout, but now that it's all said and done, I can finally achieve my dream of having a hotel on an asteroid orbiting Jupiter."

• • •

Quote:
Mo has no status.

Dark Faerie May

Chatty Gawker

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

+++++++++----ɷ----++++++++Ӈailey++++++++----ɷ----++++++++

Ever since Gusha had been overly protective of her and had come to her aid when Kal and her were having a disagreement she had felt guilty about such a thing happening. When she had went to apologize to him he had packed up his things and left without even a notice. She had gone to ask people if they had seen him but he had left the establishment without a word to anyone. Thus her journey began on her way to this mountain before her.

Looking at the door before her she smirked wondering if he would really make it this obvious to his lair and yet he had not bothered on covering his tracks. Biting the inside of her cheek she would push on the doors and enter the establishment. Soon she would be greeted by a scone and coffee she wasn’t fond of both things as her intentions were to find Kalath. She passed through the entrance only to see two people conversed with each other. She walked around them as to not bother even though they were right in the entrance of the place. In the middle of the circular room there was a clearing that went down. So not needing her coffee or her scone she would throw them over as there wasn’t a garbage can as she could tell. Just as she did this she looked around her violet hues landing upon the man that she had been looking for.

“Kalath!”

↺Never take life too seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway. ↻

Luink

Chatty Gawker

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

xxxxxx

ϜAITH
The Gullible Girl

xxxxxx

As Faith had asked him if he knew this place he would come out to tell her that of course he had. That he had mined out the whole hotel with his bare hands. She made a little gasp of awe as she could only imagine how awesome he was at doing such a thing especially since it only took him just a few days to do so. As he told her that it was hard work she nodded her head as she could understand that such a task was definitely hard work. He stretched out a hand to her to hold onto which she gladly accepted as he would lead her around. A small giggle escaped her lips as she was still holding onto the mug careful not to spill the coffee contents out of her empty mug which she thought was still full to the brim. As he walked around with her he would tell her about his swarm of ravenous hellbugs he had summoned.

“Wow….I didn’t know. Hellbugs are so useful aren’t they but I mean….don’t they die once their fire goes out in them? I’ve never met one before…I bet they’re beautiful! Wa-wait…Jupiter? Are we in space?!?”

Upbeat Lobster

Sarcastic Daredevil

User Image
Kalath

The claim that Kalath caught wind of had certainly been something that caused something of an uproar in his head. Though, there was a pause while he considered confronting this... 'Mo' character. Deciding in favor, he approached the male again, disregarding the green-haired female. Kalath actually even pushed a hand forward to shove the gasmasked fool, allowing his agitation to linger in his voice.

"Listen, fella. You leave my mountain alone. You did not carve this out, and I know that for a fact. If you keep trying to make claims, I will feed you to the dragon that lives here. Got it?" third person. Muahaha. It was as if he wasn't referring to himself, even.

And then... Then he heard another coffee mug shatter after being thrown over the railing guarding the pit, and Kalath whipped around, dashing over to... Hailey? Nooo! Why- Why did she do that?
His flooorsssssssssssssssss...
SSssssss.

He even stopped for a moment, dropping his duffel bag to hold his hands out before him, as if she had completely.. Destroyed something or somethingsomething.
Whyyyyy?

Well, someone was going to clean that up at least. Hopefully. Asa, if he wanted the business. "Hailey."

He wasn't certain whether to be surprised that she followed him, or some other sort of feeling he wasn't grasping too terribly well at the moment. Either way, it was a surprise that she was. .Well. Standing in some new business he agreed to.

Most Unlucky

Dark Faerie May

Upbeat Lobster

Enduring Codger

4,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
MO

• • •

Mo blinked as he was shoved. He was lying? Oh. I guess something was untrue then. He shrugged, offering a dismissive glance.
"That's my bad. When I said I carved this mountain out, I meant from the earth itself. I carved these mountains out of the ground."
He offered a slight glance toward Kalath. But he was gone, so his attention returned to Faith, and he started to lead her toward the elevators. Since he'd noticed those. Once inside the elevator, Mo hit all the buttons. In random order.

• • •

Quote:
Mo has no status.

Luink

Dark Faerie May

Chatty Gawker

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Hailey blinked her eyes at him as he was in the middle of shoving some guy around. This wasn’t the Kalath she remembered of course he wasn’t like himself leaving of course without a word to anyone. A slight frown was placed on her lips as she thought more on the situation that followed her to follow him to this place. He seemed to be having an argument with the man as he explained to him to leave his mountain alone as he didn’t carve it out and he knew for a fact. As for this Dragon she knew what dragon he was speaking of and couldn’t help but keep the amusement smile on her face as she leaned against the railing. The coffee mug finally shattered beneath, she looked down and then back at Kalath as he held his hands out as if she had done something wrong. She raised her eyebrow wondering what she had done wrong. Walking close to him she would stop before him and tapped his nose.

“Kalath, I owe you an apology though why would you leave without word. I was quite worried you know. Though now I can’t ever go back…so now you owe me a new home. Unless you don’t mind me crashing with you of course.”

Luink

Chatty Gawker

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

xxxxxx

ϜAITH
The Gullible Girl

xxxxxx

Faith was talking to Mo about the hellbugs when they were disturbed by a red haired man who seemed to be agitated by Mo explaining how he had come to make the mountain. She didn’t take kindly to the violence towards her new found friend which made her puff out her cheeks at Kal angrily but stopped once Mo was fine as he shrugged it off telling him that it was his bad that he had carved the mountains out of the ground. She went back to continue looking at him in awe before he would lead her towards the elevators. Once inside he would hit all the buttons in random order.

“Mo, where are we going?”

Upbeat Lobster

Sarcastic Daredevil

User Image
Kalath

"Sorry," The redhead had listened to the half-angel, pocketing his hands as he gaze lowered to his bag. "Gusha told me to leave, and so I left." He supposed that, unless the businessman showed up, the detail of that individual was not necessary.Besides, she did not need to get caught up in that nonsense anyways.

"I just wanted to avoid causing any sort of disruption. I do regret not speaking to that little bugger Azmara, though. Kind of liked her." there was that pause of thought as his yellow-orange eyes flickered, before his gaze turned back to her. "Of course, I will admit, despite that.. uh. Instance, I am glad to see you again."

He did not want to press the matter on why it what that she was unable to return to that establishment in the woods. Was she forbidden from returning after leaving? Did she quit on bad terms? He had no idea. He accepted the claim, however, and nodded, removing a hand from his pocket to rub the tip of his nose with a finger before nodding.

"Yeah, though. I'm sure you can stay here. I mean. I would imagine I have say in that. You will.. Probably have to talk to Asa, though. He's... kind of destroyed the place, I don't know what is what here anymore." Catching himself, he motioned to his hair, just as a random gesture of the hand. "He''s the other redhead around here, coincidentally enough. I might have to consider a color change."

That second bit was meant as a joke. That did not mean he was not considering a change at all. Especially considering the question on whether he and a** were related.

Most Unlucky

quote="Dark Faerie May"]

Chatty Gawker

9,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Hailey let her finger fall as he apologized for leaving her behind without saying a word. Gusha had told him to leave and so he decided to leave the establishment. Biting down on her lower lip she would hold onto the bag she had over her shoulder as he continued on to explain to her that he wanted to avoid causing any sort of disruption but that he didn’t regret on talking to Azmara as he liked her. She nodded her head as his eyes flickered for a moment before returning his gaze upon her and telling her that besides that one instance they had their small argument he was glad to see her again. With that being said the worry and guilt that rode her drove her to hug him to her voluptuous figure. She didn’t mind him being this close to her as he had seen what was underneath all of the garments.

She let go of him after a moment as she still wore the face of worry on her face as she needed to make sure that he was fine that he hadn’t done anything stupid. Why the hell would she run after him this way? What brought her to seek him out and track him to his own lair? Maybe she just had a soft spot for him since he accepted for what she was as she had accepted what he was as well. As she asked him if she could crash his place for a while he told her that he was sure she could stay here but she would have to talk to Asa. She raised an eyebrow at this as she hadn’t known that there was an Asa in the place but supposedly he was the other red headed male who had destroyed Kal’s place. As he told her that he might consider a color change this brought a soft smile to her face as she reached up to one side of his face taking a red lock in between her fingers.

“Hmm…you know I can always arrange that color change for you. Then again if I am to stay in this place then a talk with this Asa person is in order, don’t you think?”

Luink

Enduring Codger

4,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
MO

• • •

"Everywhere, Faith. This elevator goes all over the world. Right now, we're headed to Spain."
He grinned at her, and as the doors opened, he offered a sweeping gesture inside. Inside was just rooms, of course. It was one of the residential floors, presumably. Still, Mo was glad to see that she seemed excited enough, and as the doors closed again, he watched the numbers fly by on the counter over the door, and wondered what the next doors would have in store for him. After all, there was no telling if what he said were actually true or not. Life was a surprise for him. He could never tell what it had in store.

• • •

Quote:
Mo has no status.

Dark Faerie May

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out