Welcome to Gaia! ::

I don't know. But maybe it's not a good thing. but I'm not sure. I can't help but like him.

Tipsy Businessman

I know that feeling...
Wooooooh! It's been forever since I've been on. Got so much s**t going on in life. lol
Police reports and warrants wonderful times with the man I love before he leaves, and spending precious time with family. yeah that's my days now.

Tipsy Businessman

>police reports
Oh snap.

My second year of college is nearly over. I have a couple more finals left then I'm up and out. Summer is going to suck, though. Gonna miss all my friends and the bf. Blargh.
Yeah police reports, and everything keeps getting worse.
My uncle just passed away friday and I'm completely over emotional sometimes during the day, just depends on what is said.
My ex fiance has a girl friend and it sucks to see his facebook postings and see them be lovey dovey and mushy, when I can't get the guy that I'm in love with to even think about being in a relationship with me.

I feel like I did two years ago, and it sucks. I keep having ******** nightmares about it. and I haven't slept much from it.

Tipsy Businessman

Beloved Regular

8,275 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Damn Rin, that sucks. D:
I really hope things get better for you.
I ******** my back up lifting a child.
Thought I was passing a kidney stone last night it hurt so bad. But now I'm on 4 pain killers and I'm numb as hell in my back.

Uncle passed away two fridays ago, and still have other family members to look after.
Getting another tattoo up the side of my calf this time.
smile It's going to be a peacock feather.
Then Getting my messed up tat redone in june and Then my peircing. smile I'm super excited.
Because then I will be in the process of turning my self into a pin up girl, and I will start modeling soon.
CANT WAIT!

Tipsy Businessman

I can't wait for my calender to be made. :]
It's going to be kinky
And I get to model with all types of different cars and bikes. :]]]]]]]

Tipsy Businessman

Sounds like a nice gig to me.
Ahh Laying in my bed in a shanty alone during a storm, as the thunder makes the whole place shake and knock water bottles off tables because it's so loud.
Left a lone after sex, he never came back till 8 this morning, I was so pissed, he used my car too.
Don't have sex with someone you live with, and let them take your car, and then have them come back in the morning expecting you to have sex with them again after they had sex with another chick.
Nooooo way! I was so pissed I pushed him out of the bed like 20 times till I just fell back to sleep.
But he got some really good bud, so I can't really complain. I was the one that wanted it.
Lol.
But I will say that the chick he had sex with was really bad at it, and made him come home wanting me badly.

I do what I do to keep myself satisfied, not to make him feel like he can have me any time he wants.
******** room mates. :[

Sorry! I had to vent about my sex life to someone that isn't going to call me an idiot.

Tipsy Businessman

I'm not here to judge. And venting needs to happen, so no worries.

Yeah, roommates can be a b***h sometimes :L
I wish I was born with bunny ears.
Lol.
It sounds like fun to have.

Tipsy Businessman

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items