Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sexy Kitten

*notices the time and gathers my cloak, heading to the door*Your father gonna kill me forbeingoutsolateagainifhefinds out...*smiles slightly*so lets keep this a secret, kay*unfolds my wings, blocking the wind from the sleeping twins*

((g'night if anyone cares.))
((I CARE!! you know I CARE! Much love to you my dearest Gaia lover!!))
A large missile crashes through the roof of the castle, its tip stopping just before hitting the floor of the bar room, it shakes about within the castles stone walls, struggling to get through.

Dapper Dabbler

8,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200

Sexy Kitten

*fazes through the doors, holding my twins visible even though their under the cloak*hnn.....
((LOL @ ignored hag ^_^))

Sexy Kitten

*cooes to the one month olds, smiling happily*hnn....

((What's your excuse, too short to be noticed?))

Dapper Dabbler

8,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Jaggar slowly pushed open the door to the establishment and glanced around boredly before pulling out a ciggerette and lit it up. He took a long drag before letting the smoke out of his lungs and into the room. He gave a grin before droping the ciggerette andscuffed it out and then made his way to the bar.
Walks over to the sleeping man. "ME AND MY KILLING MACHINE." Ygg is thrown backwards, an explosion going off right on the sleeping man's head.

Dapper Dabbler

8,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Jaggar smirked sitting down at the bar as the explosionwent off. He gave a yawn as he took out a coin and began to flip it up and down.

Sexy Kitten

*relaxes as the twins finally fall asleep, sighing lightly*
Soverus
?
((srsly?))
Jaggar sighed shaking his head. "Well what good is a bar if there's no bar tenders attending..." He mutterd before pulling a granade from his pocket. He pulled out the ring and chucked it over his shoulder.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff