Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Bear

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
He stepped forward and placed his hands on Rain's hips, his crimson eyes staring into hers. "Baby, we're both of Lycan decent. We get bored and do stuff like this. Now don't take it as I don't understand what what your saying, but it's also who we are. Would you want me if I were any different?" He smiled innocently, his eyes shimmering in the neon lighting of the room.
Maxie looked over at Foxy all hang doggged. " I'm sorry lass sometimes we just kind of act like big dumb pups. I didn't mean to scary ya or your sister. I knew Sylph wouldn't shoot me not like that anyway. Silver nitrate and me don't get along real well ya see." He smiled at her with his best Choir Boy smile hands in his pockets and trying to look like an angel.
"No, but you're you are siblings. What if you get carried away, huh?" She frowned slightly, pausing.

"I got into a fight, like this, with my older sister, Frightful, before the drunken men came into the bar, and..." Rain trailed off for a moment.

"And took advantage of her being so weak, and me being ill. She died that day." Rain finished, her tone still cold. She glanced to Foxy for a moment or two, before looking back to Sylph and Maxie.

"I regret it every day. And whenever I look at Nick, I wonder if those men ever got what they deserved." She finished quietly. Her eyes met with Sylph's, and she shook her head a little.

"But if its in your nature, I can't stop you." Rain said, adding a slight shrug.

Dapper Conversationalist

An eyebrow quirked up at Maxie, a faint smirk flickered across the womans face. "Lucky you didn't scare me, then. I was more concerned about one of you or Rain being shot." She stated, her arms folded neatly underneath her breasts. At his comment about silver nitrate, Foxy lowered one of her hands and brushed the tips of her fingers against a leather pouch strapped to her belt, nodding slowly. "I'm familiar with how unfriendly silver nitrate can be... Trust me." At the sound of Rain's words, the youngest Eris wrinkled her nose and looked away from the lot of them, settling her stare on the floor.

Beloved Bear

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Jade_Butterfly13
"No, but you're you are siblings. What if you get carried away, huh?" She frowned slightly, pausing.

"I got into a fight, like this, with my older sister, Frightful, before the drunken men came into the bar, and..." Rain trailed off for a moment.

"And took advantage of her being so weak, and me being ill. She died that day." Rain finished, her tone still cold. She glanced to Foxy for a moment or two, before looking back to Sylph and Maxie.

"I regret it every day. And whenever I look at Nick, I wonder if those men ever got what they deserved." She finished quietly. Her eyes met with Sylph's, and she shook her head a little.

"But if its in your nature, I can't stop you." Rain said, adding a slight shrug.

He looked down, sighing softly. His face became calm. "Sorry, I didn't know. I'll try to be better." He kissed her lightly as he pulled her into a hug.
Maxie figured his best chance at not gettin castrated at this point was to play nice. So he gave a nod and a" Yes Maam" To Rain saying that sybling shouldn't behave like that and a smile and a "I'm sorry" to Foxy. He was a bit curious about why she knew about silver nitrate. Was she a Lycan like himself but he hadn't sensed that. Could she be a hunter? He frowned at that thought. Quickly he smiled the thought still in the back of his mind but not showing on his face.
Rain kissed Sylph back lightly, leaning on him while she hugged him back tightly. She turned her head to look at Foxy, concern rushing over her as she noticed her sister looking away.

Dapper Conversationalist

Glancing back up to Maxie as he spoke, the woman shook her head and forced a small smile, shrugging. "Don't worry about it." She replied, shoving her thumbs between her belt and the material of her shirt.

` { Crappy post. >_> } `

Beloved Bear

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
He kept his arms wrapped around Rain's waist as he looked at Foxy, trying to figure out how she knew of silver nitrate's effects on Lycans.
x_foxy_x
Glancing back up to Maxie as he spoke, the woman shook her head and forced a small smile, shrugging. "Don't worry about it." She replied, shoving her thumbs between her belt and the material of her shirt.

` { Crappy post. >_> } `

Maxie gave her a quick smile back. He couldn't help but wonder why no matter what he said or did he couldn't get a real smile out of her. He gave a little sigh and jumped up to sit on the edge of the bar. He watched Rain and Sylph and chuckled. It was nice to see his adopted brother happy for once. It also stung just a bit. Maxie had never really had someone like that . Not one that he would have given everything up for like Sylph did.
Rain snuggled into Sylph's chest, resting her head gently on him. She closed her eyes for a moment or two, and allowed herself to rest. She squeezed him gently, as she tried to focus on more positive things.

Beloved Bear

9,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
He looked down at Rain and smiled. "Wanna go meet the rest of my family?" He giggled slightly, Tam and Cryo should be functioning right about now. If not Namea and Sevvy would be entertaining to say the least.
The girl gave a light hiccup as she appeared once more from behind the counter. There was a crooked smile upon her soft lips as a shade of crimson flushed over the rounded cheeks. The half-lidded eyes surveyed the room before she nimbly lifted herself upon the bar and sat cross-legged with a soft yawn. The pale hands worked on straightening down the ruffles of the dolli skirt as her tail curled securely around her. That same strange smile kept up for display while she took a small sip from a bottle she had opened; Merlot Redwine.
"Before ya go there Sylphy boy ya remember the thing we talked about the other day?" He aske pointing to the door of lucky number 13." Ya think you could do that for me soon. I have to admit to feelin a bit home sick" He gave him a half smile.

Dapper Conversationalist

Tilting her head to the side a fraction, the brunette surveyed all those occupying the room, a sudden thought coming to her. Straightening up, Foxy meandered over to the bar, smiling over at Maxie upon reaching it. It was then that the woman mirrored the males actions from the previous night, launching herself over the counter so that she landed neatly behind the bar. Turning back 'round to face him, her smile still present, was when she spoke. "Care for a drink? Y'look like you could do with one, no offence."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff