Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Combatant

User Image Koykosi replied for them both. "Very very grand." Lillian slipped a giggle as Koykosi said it. Koykosi gave Lillian some hand signals and Lillian ran off, getting Koy something. Koy fixed her collar and took the ribbon off her arm. Then she tied her hair up, the purple ribbon gracefully moved as a slight breeze came when she finished. "Waiting..Waiting.. Oh Lillian, you take too long." she muttered as she sat down and placed her head on her hands. Lillian ran through town and she entered a hotel. She waved at the other people inside. "Hello, Mr. Martin!" she said as she ran up the stairs. She came to their room and opened the door. The inside of the room was very pretty. Their suitcases were messy, so Lillian had to fold everything and neatly sorted their clothes. Then she placed a nice note with her curly cute writing. "I Hope You Enjoy Your Stay" it read and Lillian smiled. She took their suitcases and ran out. This time, she took the elevator. She ran out and placed the room keys on the counter. "Have fun!" she said and ran back to Koykosi. Lillian almost ran smack into the clear door.

Friendly Phantom

11,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Mizuki raised an eye brow at the two girls. Her Raccoon tail flicked about agitatedly. She stuffed the rest of her cookie in her mouth and then dug around in her pocket for a second. Once acquiring the new cookie she sat on the counter and looked around again. "you said this is the crossroads right? you don't mind if I sit here do you? GOOD!" she smiled and took a bite of her cookie.

Friendly Phantom

11,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Upon further observation of the place Mizuki noticed Pavel sitting at a table.
"I think he could use a drink....I hope he doesn't want cookies." she whispered hiding her cookie in her pocket. "speaking of drinking...another glass of water would be greatly appreciated." she fiddled with her fingers.

Dapper Dabbler

Pavel glanced over at her comment and asked, "Does this place have tea?" before introducing himself, "Vitalyevich," and reaching across the table with a hand to shake hers. "What brings you here?" he asked for a lack of creativity.

Friendly Phantom

11,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
"Vitalorgans? Vitalyours?......do you have a nickname?" Mizuki said crawling over the counter and into the chair across from him. She shook his hand her tail wagging about behind her. "I'm here on a quest." she looked around the room then whispered.

Dapper Dabbler

"Um... Pavel... Pasha if you are really, eh, cheeky." He glanced at her tail while listening to her statement, "What ees your quest? If I am allowed to ask." He somehow couldn't doubt that she was serious.

Friendly Phantom

11,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
"Pasha.....My quest" she stood up and put a foot on the table. She was wearing black converses with blue flames down the sides. "My quest.....is.....umm...." she dug into her pants pocket and pulled out a hand full of shiny objects. "no there" she whispered as she put them back. She reached into her other pocket. "no....has anyone seen my cookie....I lost it." she said looking around for it. "My quest right now is to find my cookie...and maybe a second one to go with it."

Dapper Dabbler

"I think I can help you with that." He opened the front pocket of the suitcase next to his legs and rummaged around a bit until he pulled out a cookie wrapped in plastic wrap. He slid it across the table and asked, "Do you like 'Double Chocolate Chunk'?"

Friendly Phantom

11,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
"do I like double chocolate chunk?" she mocked him. "doesn't everyone." she grabbed the cookie and tried to take a bite. "blast its raccoon proof...must be some sorta puzzle." she messed with it for a moment. "don't help me I can do this." she played with it more.

Dapper Dabbler

"Not everyone," he reminded solemnly. Pavel watched her struggle with the plastic wrap and encouraged in all earnestness, "I believe in you." He paused for a moment before stating, "I am also on a quest. Can you help me?"

4,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
[[Hmm... I have to answer a few messages, but I shall be back to post in a few moments.]]

Friendly Phantom

11,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
"your on a Quest too...wow...." she ripped the plastic wrap open and the cookie flew into the air. "Oops." She caught the cookie in her hands and sat back in the chair. "what kinda help?' she eyed him.

Dapper Dabbler

His already earnest expression turned almost dark as he leaned forward, "You see, I require a fine, yet inexpensive cup of tea. Earl Grey." He leaned back in his chair again, "I fear if I must go another day without such, I will parish. Oh woe is me!" He put the back of his hand dramatically to his forehead.

Friendly Phantom

11,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Mizuki sat dumfounded for a moment before shaking her head. "Tea...Earl Grey." she thought this over a moment. "Well the owner said this place had everything." She wiggled her eyebrows at the thought. "I have yet to find out where he stashes the cookies."

Dapper Dabbler

"I suppose I will have to ask him." He glanced over, but the man was still occupied. While Pavel's head was turned, he looked at the paintings again, "They are so realistic!" He gestured to them. "Especially the one of Neuschwanstein. It is like I am there again." He smirked. "It was beautiful. Not the castle, but the lake. It really had swans!"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff