Welcome to Gaia! ::

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*Hito turned seeing Naamah shatter the window with a shocked look on his face. As he saw such a sight,he heard the front looming doors shut.Hito turned to see a man with a Hat and a shrould covering his face except for one eye. Hito watched as he spoke with Naamah about soup. Hito shook his head takeing a seat beside the new person at the bar.*

"Hey Naamah....give me the strongest drink in the house....I need it right about now.*Sigh* An amazing guy like me shouldn't have to be prey to things like this."

*Hito puts his head down on the bar as he turns to see the new guest. Hito reaches out poking him in the arm.*

"Heyyyy........hey......haaaaaay.....hi.....yo,right here.*The man glares at Hito* Nice hat my friend,it'd look damn near sexy on me."
Hades, as he was calling himself for now, let Naamah show her frustration at her situation in life....he'd been there once, when all of his loved ones, well nearly all, had been slaughtered for no reason other than to make a point. He turned and looked at the window, it had started reforming, this time however it was the image of a young girl, maybe 12-14 years of age, with bright crimson eyes, a gold and crimson crown, very queenly, perched atop her head, golden curls spilling from underneath it. She was wearing a low cut, short red dress and 12" heels that should not have allowed her to walk. At the woman's feet were at least 20 bodies, clearly dead, despite the image being wrought in stained glass.

Smirking the dark haired being turned to Naamah and said with a soft whisper "I will honor our agreement, but there are two things that cause me to pause, first you are with child...it will die if we do it now, second there are quite a few people here and I'd rather them not know all of my tricks and how they work." He winked then and took a drink from his glass saying with a soft smile "But it is signed and binding so you can be sure that I'll keep my end of our agreement."
The traveler was poked, he turned toward the man who was speaking to him about his hat....he'd forgotten he'd been wearing one....it had been that long. "Thank you" he said in a voice that was devoid of emotion. He didn't glare at the man so much as look at him blankly, as if to ask...'why are you touching me' though he didn't voice the question, he let his one eye, hidden behind the patch, which now was clearly visible as a one eyed goggle of sorts, speak for itself.

When naamah had brought the food, he learned her name because the other gentleman had spoken it outright, a dangerous thing, most people did not understand the power a name could have. "Thank you" He repeated, this time to Naamah, since she'd just delivered a meal to him. He pulled the shroud from his face, peeling a thin layer of flesh up from under his chin, and began to eat, though this part would not be visible, as he ate he kept one hand in front of his face, keeping it from view...most people were highly disconcerted by his image.
Isabelle's head slightly nodded at Hito's question. "I felt something but I'm not sure what it was..." Se watched Hades return to his seat and resume his conversation with Naamah. "Do you trust him?" She whispers to Hito.

Upon his reply, she relaxes a little only to tense up again as Hades makes his way towards them.

At Hades' question she gives him a startled look. "How did you... never mind that. Yes I am searching for answers. However, if this is the place to find answers, then I'm not sure I do in fact want to find answers."

Isabelle quietly contemplated whether or not to tell him. After a short wait, during which she is sure her face ran through many different expressions, Isabelle finally made up her mind. "My fiancee was into something shady and I've been trying to find out what it was. I was directed to this castle for some reason. Please... I'm just trying to find closure." She could feel the tears welling up in her eyes for the second time tonight. cry

At that time the doors opened suddenly and another strange man entered. I wonder what craziness will be brought with this new guest. She thought to herself as the man made his way to the far end of the bar.

O.G. Loiterer

и a a რ a h xxxx ם e l i o и є

User Image
                            Looking to Hito as he addressed her she frowned, her eyes going to the window as she noticed movement from the corner of her eye. What she saw was the most infuriating. She did have mixed feeling about her father, but that woman... Naamah could barely withhold her contempt Glancing back to Hito she sighed. "Sure thing.. Hito , Sorry for the ruckus. . " Turning away slowly she fetched a red frosted bottle from the top shelf and placed it and a glass in front of his. The stuff didn't really have a name, last she'd heard it was called dragon's blood.. or something like that. "Oh and by the way. Of all the things an 'amazing guy like you' shouldn't have to do.. you shouldn't have to say how amazing you are all the time." Naamah winked then and glanced back toward the newest guest, her head cocking slightly. He hadn't ordered a drink, so instead she served him an ice water with a mint sprig.

Turning back to Hades her shoulders sagged slightly."Well yeah I didn't think you'd do it here in front of everyone." She whispered softly before shaking her head. "And.. so I have to wait anyway.. and.. I will never see the child ." She scowled and glanced up to the window. "Well I guess she'll have yet another to feed her ego." Naamah pulled back and shrugged. "That's fine. I'll just wait. I'm sure one day you'll show up to collect.. I'm not worried about that. " Turning away once more she began to put away the various bottles she had scattered around the counter.

No she'd not been worried that he wouldn't keep his end of the deal, n reality she was more worried about her sanity, as well as her strength of will. What if she didn't want it by then ? She'd be s**t out of luck she supposed. The only thing keeping her from grumbling to herself was the fact that she was quite alone at the moment.. and with the way she'd been acting the last thing she needed was to seeming totally insane.. forget that she'd just signed a scroll written by the hand of Hades with his own blood.

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*Hito watched as the man ate.*

"The hush hush type huh? I can respect that. Sometimes loose lips sink ships."

*Hito glanced up back at the painting as it again reanimated before his eyes. This time with a different picture.*

A girl...man this is getting crazy. Ugh I just need a drink.

*Hito rose as Naamah served him his drink. He dropped a few pieces of gold on the counter,then downed half the glass with a hiss in his voice as his lips came off the glass.Hito wiped his mouth after hearing Naamah say he "shouldn't call himself amazing all the time". Hito's face turned a bit blush after the strong liquer started pulseing through his veins.*

"ahhh......Thats much better, hehe...."

*Hito swirled his glass as he looked at Naamah.*

"I can't do that. I'm amazing, that's not an opinion , or a statement, it's just a fact of life.*

*Hito takes another swig while closeing his eyes.*

"I've been amazing ever since I was a kid...the fact that I'm here proves my claim even more..."

*Hito opened his eyes looking down into his glass with a 1000 yard stare.*

The traveler ate his food in silence, one hand raised to cover his face while the other casually delivered food to his mouth. He let the others converse, his thoughts his own. He hoped so at least, he'd carefully constructed mental barriers to keep others out of his head, though sometimes he wondered if there were those who could blast through such barriers. With a casual motion from his hand he wiped his face gently, which served two purposes, it removed any food from the outside of his mouth but also returned the membrane to cover the lower half of his face. Lifting the shroud back over his mouth and right eye he listened to those in the room, gleaning as much information as he could from their conversations.

So far he'd learned that one person here thought they were absolutely amazing, another was clearly disturbed and upset though he didn't exactly knwo why, and the man with horns protruding from his head seemed to have information that the other girl needed, or at least she seemed to think so.
Hades looked to naamah and after a few moments he said "If you find me when your shift is over, the usual spot, the top of the tower" Of course he was indicating his suite. "I have ways of making certain things faster than one would expect, we could finish our bargain tonight if you wanted." He was curious about her, she wanted out of her family entirely, it would be a strike against his enemies, they had cast him out and now he would take from them one of their own. He watched the interaction between naamah and Hito, deciding not to comment his own opinion on just which facts required repeating to excess.

He turned to Isabelle and grinned "Oh, is that what you seek? Knowledge of your fiance's doings...well I'm sure we can come to some sort of arrangement. Who exactly is your fiance?" He was curious about her too, it wasn't every day that someone traveled as far as she obviously had, just for info, and if that info was to be had here....well it would certainly be juicy indeed. While waiting for her to respond he drank from his glass, filling and refilling it again until he'd finished an entire bottle of Gin.

Looking to Naamah he asked "Do you still stock the black bottles? It has been a while since I've had a drink of that particular draft." His lips had once more curled into a knowing smile, he was hungry, and in his hunger his mood was shifting rapidly, a mixture for disaster if ever there was one.

O.G. Loiterer

и a a რ a h xxxx ם e l i o и є

User Image
                            Naamah studied Hade's eyes as he spoke to her, her lips curling upward slowly. "Oh.." She whispered, her hands moving to her lower stomach, though this would be hidden by the height of the bar counter."Okay.. We can do that. but.. I'll have to ask another favor.. Will you help me?" It was an open ended request ..she was aware, but this time it was she that was looking for wiggle room, because even just thinking over her request she knew it would be a rather hefty one."But yeah.. I'll meet you there and we'll talk about it more then." She nodded her head before moving to refill glasses once more.

As she passed by Hito she chuckled. "Oh.. I'm sure it is just a fact of life, but ya'know.. not all facts of life bare repeating.. If people can't tell how amazing someone is without it being spelled out for them.." She shrugged. "Then ********]" Smirking she moved to refill the quite guy's water, trying to give him space even though his silence had gotten her curiosity in full swing.

Not wanting to be rude she moved instead to fill Isabelle's rum glass, while idly listening in to the conversations around the counter. She knew if that girl's fiancee had anything at all to do with this place.. that it had to be damn good.. And despite the fact that things were heating up into a regular soap opera.. the darkness in side her hungered for such a sight. Caught off by Hades' words she lifted her head, and blushed slightly as she'd been caught eavesdropping. "Oh! Hehehe. Of course. I even built a special 'cooler' for that particular draft." She beamed and all but hopped off to the side of the liquor shelf where she put in a small code and procured two mid sized black glazed bottles that seemed to almost give off a vapor. Handing one to Hades, she smiled. "Drink up..bro."

Giving Naamah a slight nod 'thank you' as she refiled her glass. Isabelle slowly turned back to Hades. "His name was Logan Reynolds. I thought I knew everything about him but it wasn't until he was murdered that I found out that there was more to it."

Isabelle fell silent as she came to the realization that her last 3 years had been a bit of a lie...

Godly Demigod

15,990 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
*Hearing Naamah's retort. Hito continued to stare into his glass while memories played in his head like a projector at a premiere.*

"I made a promise...to someone....that I'd never stop being amazing....no matter where I went...what I did...or to who I met...Ya know....someone I used to know told me once....If you're depressed....you're living in the past....If you're anxious...you're living in the future...If you're at peace...you're living in the present....I feel at peace most of the time...but then sometimes...the past is haunting you know...what actually happened is drowned by the 2 words of "what if"..."

*Hito stares up at Naamah. Hito stares at her with an intense look in his eye.Like a war was raging inside of him. Suddenly Hito coughs holding his head as his galas arm flashes for a few moments. Hito softly gives a "errrr" in pain as he regains his composure.His galas arm slowly stops flashing as Hito stares back at Naamah. *

"I have no choice but to be at peace..."

Hades, once known to his friends and family as one Adrian Delione, listened to her words "So your fiance was murdered, you were told that perhaps you'd find information about his dealings in the castle darkness, I'm sure whatever he had gotten himself mixed up in it was probably dangerous if you were sent here, were you told why to check here?" he paused as if an idea had struck him "How was he murdered? Do you know the...erm...condition his body was in?" There was much that could be told about someone's death by the condition of their body.

Turning to Naamah he took the proferred bottle and grinned taking a long draft from it and sighing heavily, the bottle almost shimmering with black smoke from within. "Ahhhhh, that is good..." He said in a throaty tone. Grinning to Naamah he said gently "Bro? hah...i suppose...help you with what? I don't need you to map out exactly what you mean, but I do need a little bit of clarification." With a grin he turned back to Isabelle, not even turning to the newcomer, who seemed content to be on his own.
Seeming too Ease Up a Bit As the Alcohol Started To Warn Her cheeks, Isabelle Took A Seat Once More. "All I Was Told Of This Place Was That I Would Find Answers Here. As To The Murder, He Seemed To Have Been Strangled, Without Any Indication Of What Might Have Been Used, And Then drained Of all Fluids." Isabelle shuddered At The sight Of The Dried Up Corps. How It fell To Dust As She Touched It. "It Was A Most Peculiar Death And When I Was Looking Into It Was When I Found That There Was More To His Life Than I Had Ever Imagined."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff