Welcome to Gaia! ::

Azrael DeSeer
Letting himself out from behind the bar via the flap this time he headed over to her table, her drink in one hand and his cigerette in the other, which hung loosely at his side.*
'Here you are miss'
*He smiled and placed the glass in front of her. He flicked some ash into the the ash tray on her table.*
Name's Azrael, Azrael DeSeer. And you are?

She took the beer from the man. "Thank you. My name is Jen." She took a last drag of her cigarette and put it out, and took a sip of beer. "This is actually quite good. So your family owns this place and no one works here?"

Enduring Vampire

Roen, you're a whore to the bone and I love you for it. I'll organise some privacy for your perosnal worship later.

*she was grinning at him like a loon, and deliberatly sent a certain familiar sensation his way, aiming for a certain tattoo*

I felt each death, my Devil, but I require a personal sacrifice, not just your gifts from your foes.

*she licked her lips, pouted and purred at him, then stepped aside, to allow him to the bar.*

Try not to drink me out of house and home, bloodbound. We have much catching up to do.
He was still following his nose, which in turn lead him toward what he desired, But he stopped for a second. His sense of smell picking up various strengths of potent blood that he sought. His solitary eye turned on the Palest of them all, Her hair white as well, knowing her blood to be that which drew him all the way to the center of this city. As Much as He wished to Just go take some, he was aware enough to know that she wouldn't be As easy as his sire. He turned and headed for the bar, His eye briefly lingering on her as he feet moved his body.

He took a seat far from the others at the bar, at least as far as he could get away from the others and allow his eye to see those within without much effort on his part. No words left his mouth for an order, he just sat and started to watch.

Enduring Vampire

Inu945
*he stands, up walks over to the owner, his hand drifts to the hilt of his sword, the harvestor of sorrow*
milady, by the way you look at the person outside im wondering if hes going to be a problem.

No.. not a problem.

*Roan turned then and looked at Inu, smiling softly, but NOT in a pleasant way. It was the calm, quiet smile of a killer - the kind of smile that didnt reach her eyes at ALL*

No need for weapons. More need for drink.

*she returned to the bar for her glass, realising it was careless to have left it abandoned anyway*

Revered Hunter

10,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
Jennifer23
She took the beer from the man. "Thank you. My name is Jen." She took a last drag of her cigarette and put it out, and took a sip of beer. "This is actually quite good. So your family owns this place and no one works here?"

Glad you like it...

*Azrael allowed himself a slight smirk, having spent so long in soul society dealing with people on a much more formal basis he was a little surprised to receive only a first name, and assumedly not even a full one at that. He sat down in the booth opposite her and shrugged with a smile*

Well, there's employees milling around here and there, it's fairly busy being that it's the opening night. This place was set up as somewhere for us to come and relax, so none of 'us' really 'work here', if you know what I mean...

*He leant back in his chair and exhaled some smoke slowly through his nose. Out of the corner of his eye he watched the blood soaked stranger as he eyed lady Roan. His hand wavered at the hilt of his Zanpaktou but he held off for now, there was a bar full of people ready to jump to her aid as well.*

Enduring Vampire

Caitiff Reign
He was still following his nose, which in turn lead him toward what he desired, But he stopped for a second. His sense of smell picking up various strengths of potent blood that he sought. His solitary eye turned on the Palest of them all, Her hair white as well, knowing her blood to be that which drew him all the way to the center of this city. As Much as He wished to Just go take some, he was aware enough to know that she wouldn't be As easy as his sire. He turned and headed for the bar, His eye briefly lingering on her as he feet moved his body.

He took a seat far from the others at the bar, at least as far as he could get away from the others and allow his eye to see those within without much effort on his part. No words left his mouth for an order, he just sat and started to watch.

*Sure, no problem. No problem like a bee didnt sting. SOMEthing... something was wrong. She could hear his chest didnt rise and fall with breath, and his heart didnt beat like a human.
It may be risky to use a Discpline, but she wanted to know what he was, and his aura was the place to start. On the wall behind him, within the clan seal, the All Seeing eye motif did its work.

She sipped her drink as her gaze faded into the world of auras and perception... and she sprayed a little of it as she coughed at the sight of the strangers aura.
Luckily she wasnt looking at him directly with her own eyes, and the cough was easy to maks as she;d swallowed badly but NOW she knew what was in her building - another Diablerist.

On a scale of one to Corbin, he wasnt TOO worrying, but she knew her family were candy to other Diablerists... maybe this night woudl prove more interesting than supposed*

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
have no worries milady, i dont wish to use violence at all
*follows her back to the bar, sits back down*
how bout a jack daniels, if you have one Ms. DeSeer.

3,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Market Browser 100

Reaching one hand behind him and scratching at his rear, Roen pursed his lips and furrowed his eyebrows at Roan as he made his way towards the bar, his torso and neck twisting so that he could properly watch the DeSeer as he approached the bar. "Yeah yeah," he said with a hint of placation. "I'll think about it." Reaching down and unbuckling the Death Throe from his hip, Roen turned away and leaned the b*****d Sword against the bar while looking around and acknowledging those who were familiar to him. Azrael and Iden. Each one was given a sharp nod, but Roen knew that quite a few were missing - most notably Corbin. Opening night, and no Corbin? Blasphemy. He'd have to ask Roan about that later, but for now it was time to drink! Who was tending? Plopping down on his rear, Roen leaned forward on his forearms and looked about. "Oi! Corona with lime. Tonight's a night worth drinking for!"

Enduring Vampire

Lady, not miss.

*she smiled the gentle reminder at him, and slid behind the bar to pour him his JD. Sliding it across the bar to him, she cocked her head to one side lightly*

Or Roan. Im MUCH to old to be a miss.

*then, she reached back down to that locked stash and poured another drink. Initially it seemed to be for her, until one realised she had only half finished her first glass, which she ALSO picked up as she rounded the bar and walked towards the bloodstained one in the corner.

Once past the other patrons, and with her back to them, she let her human eyes fall away, revealing the mismatched red and blue striking eyes she normally bore. The red eye roved, taking in and confirming her suspicions. She smiled darkly, fangs on her lower lip, and placed the full glass in front of the stranger, sitting opposite him as she sipped her own.
What she had presented to him was weaker than the vintage she was drinking, but she didnt feel like giving ancient vitae to one she did not even know*

You looked like you could use a drink, stranger....

.: Azrael. This guy's a Diablerist. IF trouble starts... I want YOU or IDEN backing me, not the security guards or the civvies. Im not expecting trouble though. :.

Revered Hunter

10,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
Roan DeSeer
.: Azrael. This guy's a Diablerist. IF trouble starts... I want YOU or IDEN backing me, not the security guards of the civvies. Im not expecting trouble though. :.

*Hearing his sires voice in his mind Az's hand stayed at the hilt of one of his blades, and he returned his thoughts to her*

Already clocked him, don't worry I'm ready if anything kicks off...

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
ms. is different than miss, its equal to the french madame

*sips the jd*
thanks milady, i dont likes the look of that fella, if trouble starts im gettin in on the action, but only if it is absolutly neccesary
Confronted, though in a r seemingly harmless way, Reign's good eye peer at her face, not eyes, but face, then back to the glass of red sustenance. Idly he noted that he had begun to scratch at the bar with on hand. He picked up the glass with that hand and inhaled a bit of the scent it gave off, already assuming that it wasn't nearly as potent as the one before him. Still He smiled. A Little more waiting could be done....

"My thanks." He said with a nod to her before taking a sip controlling himself enough to no siply down the entire glass. After another sip, "I am very thirsty." His tone was low, but he wasn't entirely expecting the other Cainites to not hear him. "What would bring one such as yourself before me... The... new... guy in town...?"

Enduring Vampire

Roen Jaeger

Reaching one hand behind him and scratching at his rear, Roen pursed his lips and furrowed his eyebrows at Roan as he made his way towards the bar, his torso and neck twisting so that he could properly watch the DeSeer as he approached the bar. "Yeah yeah," he said with a hint of placation. "I'll think about it." Reaching down and unbuckling the Death Throe from his hip, Roen turned away and leaned the b*****d Sword against the bar while looking around and acknowledging those who were familiar to him. Azrael and Iden. Each one was given a sharp nod, but Roen knew that quite a few were missing - most notably Corbin. Opening night, and no Corbin? Blasphemy. He'd have to ask Roan about that later, but for now it was time to drink! Who was tending? Plopping down on his rear, Roen leaned forward on his forearms and looked about. "Oi! Corona with lime. Tonight's a night worth drinking for!"

Every night's a night worth drinking for. Makes you forget how hung over you are each morning...

*A grinning bar tender selected a red rimmed glass and drew up Roen's drink, lime added as ordered. Sliding the glass across the counter top, he caught Roan;s barely perceptible signal that this customer wasnt expected to pay, and went back to the traditional past time of barkeeps not currently serving - wiping glasses with a cloth*

Enduring Vampire

Caitiff Reign
Confronted, though in a r seemingly harmless way, Reign's good eye peer at her face, not eyes, but face, then back to the glass of red sustenance. Idly he noted that he had begun to scratch at the bar with on hand. He picked up the glass with that hand and inhaled a bit of the scent it gave off, already assuming that it wasn't nearly as potent as the one before him. Still He smiled. A Little more waiting could be done....

"My thanks." He said with a nod to her before taking a sip controlling himself enough to no siply down the entire glass. After another sip, "I am very thirsty." His tone was low, but he wasn't entirely expecting the other Cainites to not hear him. "What would bring one such as yourself before me... The... new... guy in town...?"

You're in my bar, and I value my property. Besides which... you resonate like we do. You arent Clan, you arent of the power... which means you're on the run. On the run, hungry, and moraless tends to make for messy. Feeding you seems smarter.

Drink that first, then we'll barter on you getting more vs me getting a story out of you. First though... my name is Lady Roan DeSeer. If you are of ANY age whatsoever you will have heard of me. Or prehaps as my OTHER name, Vengeance. It would make this.... meeting... easier if you told me whether any of that means anything to you.

*she casually sipped at her stronger drink, knowing he could smell HER blood over even that. Her eyes watched him closely, but it was her senses that were the most strained, her abilities barely held back as she sat on he knife edge, waiting to see what the cornered stranger would do. As such, she didnt hear Inu's comment, and didnt even reply to Azrael. Her sons knew what to do if needed, and so would Roen. That was enough. Now, there was only the moment, and the taste of interest on the air*

3,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
*smiles at lady DeSeer, then glances up at the swords, realizing she could take care of herself but he was still concerned with this newcomer*
so milady, any good stories of battle? im quite interested in those swords of your.
*sips his jd, trying to sake the bad aura coming from the newcomer*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces