Do you like this cafe'?

Yes! I love it here! 0.4875 48.8% [ 39 ]
Sort of... 0.1125 11.2% [ 9 ]
Hell no! 0.075 7.5% [ 6 ]
Poll Whore Opton 0.325 32.5% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 80 ]

Ten_x_Neji
stare *humms linkin park*

*glares at you* where is the happy? don't make me tell u anything else about my dumb blonde actions!
el_angelxo
Akatsuki 13
Pharian
Akatsuki 13
Pharian
Akatsuki 13
****SMILES***
nothing
So do you like Evanesence?????
yes*SMILES AND LOOKS AT HIS EYES*

hAVE YOU HEARD THE NEW ALUM
no

it was not CRUSH SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND THATS ALL
DONT LEAVE

see my point?
yes
*stands up* i think it my time to leave so ou can have fun
so he may or not liek u but just keep liking him i mean it's just true love at 1st site right? there r ton of other guys that r funnier, happier, cuter, ummm, and other things....i'm not saying that darius is not any of these..
Kazuma the bullet
who me????...
Kazuma the bullet

aw ok *hugs bye* u can come back anytime u want *smiles* mrgreen
el_angelxo
so he may or not liek u but just keep liking him i mean it's just true love at 1st site right? there r ton of other guys that r funnier, happier, cuter, ummm, and other things....i'm not saying that darius is not any of these..
idk im so confused... confused
Pharian
el_angelxo

just keep liking him! alot of ppl liked to be called attractive or liked...i sure do i mean who wouldn't? *smiles*
SORRY I G2G
ILL BE ON NEXT WEEK!!!!
**HUGS EVERYONE***
EL ANGLEXO UR IN CHARGE
el_angelxo
Pharian
el_angelxo

just keep liking him! alot of ppl liked to be called attractive or liked...i sure do i mean who wouldn't? *smiles*
im not confused anymore tthanx the only question i need to know is WHERE DID HE GO!
*pumps fist in air* yes i'm in charge *dances and waves bye to darius*
Pharian
el_angelxo
Pharian
el_angelxo

im not confused anymore tthanx the only question i need to know is WHERE DID HE GO!

he's kinda slow sometimes xd i wouldn't blame him i'd just blame the dam computer *smiles* mrgreen
Akatsuki 13
SORRY I G2G
ILL BE ON NEXT WEEK!!!!
**HUGS EVERYONE***
EL ANGLEXO UR IN CHARGE
awww he left me... crying
el_angelxo
Kazuma the bullet

aw ok *hugs bye* u can come back anytime u want *smiles* mrgreen
i dont have to log off i was going to leave cuz i felt lost still
awww he didn't leave you sweetie! some ppl have curfews that they can't dismiss!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff