Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hunter Nightshade

Song of the Day
Outfit of the Day

Hunter rubbed her face as she walked into the bar. Man, hard night... Her roommate and her got along for a night, strange since they hated each other, and drank the night away. Katrina's boyfriend just dumped her, and Hunter was feeling sympathetic. So they made a night of it. That didn't mean that she was expecting them to be best friends, but it at least made them a bit more tolerant of each other.

As the girl walked into the night club she looked around. Well, looks like Vivian wasn't there yet, so Hunter decided to open the place instead. The place was silent, the music not on yet. It was strange to be in the lively place with no one it in. She almost expected a murderer to come out, just to break the silence. Almost.

After Hunter took down the chairs around the bar, she began to hum a bit. She had to admit, she was feeling better lately despite pretty much being dumped by Nikolai. Not that there was a thing going on with them, but she was severely hoping that they were working towards something.

Wealthy Tycoon

User Image
You have exactly 5 seconds to tell me why I am here........

I approach the doors opening them, a rush of cool air hits me as I walk into the dark hallway that lead to the bar area. Its was silent, no music, no talking, nothing but faint sounds coming from within. I reach the bar area and look around to only see one person at a distance behind the bar. It seemed that she was barely setting up for the night, as she was wiping down the bar top.

I was slightly stunned by the beauty of the bartender that seemed to be working there, but my attention to her was cut short. My eyes began to drift away from the her, as they caught a glimpse of the wall behind her. Colored neons ran across creating a reflective glow on the different liquor bottles. As i start to walk up to the counter I begin to get lost in the large selection of liquor that was available, probably the biggest selection that I had seen.

I come to a halt inches from the counter, unable to take my eys off the wall. My Eyes were open wide, as well as my mouth, still shocked just like a child at a candy shop for the first time. I sit down and try to think of what drink to order, but my mind was still processing all the possibilities that can be done from the selection.

............ And 2 seconds have just passed.

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hunter Nightshade

Song of the Day
Outfit of the Day

Hunter turned around when she heard the harsh steps coming towards the bar. By the sound of the heavy soles they had to belong to man, and when the girl turned around to see him, it confirmed her suspicion. The bartender rolled up the sleeves of her leather bomber jacket and gave a friendly smile to the new comer before she checked her watch. Huh. It was right at opening time. Either this guy was getting an extreme head start on his night or he was a bum waiting for the closest bar to open. Hunter just wished that the former suspicion was the correct one.

The bartender put her long hair up in a pony tail and tilted her head at the man who seemed to be in shock at the sight of all the alcohol. Hunter let out a small giggle. Though she had to admit herself, the collection was pretty fantastic, and there was much more under the counter in a glass cooling rack for those that wish to have their drinks cooled without the dillutant of ice.

"Hello there. Welcome to Taste the Rainbow. My name is Hunter. What can I get for ya today?" She asked and put the rag down. The man was well built, to say the least. But he was nothing like Nikolia, that was for sure.

Wealthy Tycoon

User Image

My attention was still on the wall of liquor as I hear a faint giggle. I turn my head to see the bartender, as she was picking up her hair slowly making her way to where I was siting. Seeing just this one girl working here, I instantly knew that I had found the best bar in town.

As she stood in front of me I remained in shock for a moment, and not by the liquor this time. I shortly snap out of it when I hear the magic words, what to drink, I start to stutter a bit " h...hh.....hello..... I will be ...... having .... " Unable to think of a drink fast enough, I softly whisper " wow, your beautiful " hoping that you didn't hear that, I quickly say jack and coke.

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hunter Nightshade

Song of the Day
Outfit of the Day

Hunter smiled softly and watched as the man got flustered at her appearance. With being a female bartender, most men had that affect once they were drunk, but the girl was pretty sure that he wasn't under the influence yet. "That's sweet. But let me just choose a drink for you. Do you want fruity, creamy, or a shot that can get you drunk in one glass?" The girl asked with a smile. She loved making these decisions for customers. It gave her some freedom to experiment with drinks and more often than not, she made a new favorite for the customer.

(Gosh darn writer's block...)

Wealthy Tycoon

User Image

My eyes open wide once the words Shot that can get you drunk in one glass. I begin to think to myself of how there may be more to her than just looks. As she turns away to make the drink, I check myself quickly to see if I looked decent. I reached into my pocket looking to see if I had any cologne, searching and thinking that I may not have some tonight.

I see her turn around putting a mysterious drink in front of me. The drink seemed to be a dark red color, but it looked like it was changing color into a dark blue. I put both my hands on the counter and take a closer look at the drink. What is it I replied, I have never seen anything like this drink before . I reach over and grab the drink in my hand, and drinks it quickly.

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hunter Nightshade

Song of the Day
Outfit of the Day

Hunter turned around and made the drink, not bothering to do any fancy moves in order to make it. She combined white rum,Créme de Noyeaux, blue raspberry vodka, and Triple Sec into a shaker and shook away. After about ten seconds she strained the mixture into a frosted glass and poured 151 Proof Rum on top. "Here ya go." Hunter said and placed the drink in front of the man, "It's called a zombie. Because you will be feeling like one after you drink it you will be feeling like one." She informed the man, but mid sentence the man downed the drink. Huh. Brave guy.

"So what's your name?" Hunter asked him as she put away the alcohols in their proper place. She could tell that it was going to be a slow night. Usually there was a lot of people that would come in to dance as soon as they opened. Must be all the college students going home.

Wealthy Tycoon

User Image

I place the glass down on the table, a small rumble can be heard coming from my stomach. Zombie huh, I don't think that is going to affect me. I take a quick look around the bar starting to think why it was so empty. I am surprised that with a beauty like you working here, it is so empty

I reach down into my pocket and take out my card, placing it next to the glass I believe I will be opening a tab, as for my name...... you can call me whatever you want. Glances at he wall as my mouth starts to become watery wanting to try every liquor what other drink can you do

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hunter Nightshade

Song of the Day
Outfit of the Day

Hunter couldn't help but laugh softly at the man's little compliment. In her field of work, it wasn't rare to recieve such praise. But you have to please the customer so the girl smiled a thanks towards his way. The bartender took the glass and filled it with Triple Sec, a splash of coke, cherry syrup, and the rest of the way was filled with vodka. "Here you go. It's called a car bomb. Enjoy." She said and began wiping the glasses from yesterday's night clean. There were a few people coming in, but nothing like previous nights.

"Not going to tell me your name, eh? Alright, then I will just call you Princess." Hunter responded with a smile. Oh, teasing boys. It will never get old. She used to have so much fun as child making fun of the boys on her street and then running away with her friends. Well, one friend that she had.

Wealthy Tycoon

User Image

Princess huh... never been called that Tilts head down and smiles, hiding it from her. Sees new drink in front and laughs. He knew what she had put in front of him even before she had said its name

I hold my drink in my hand, still with a smile so have you ever had any of the drinks you make. or are you always too busy working. Looks at her and winks as she is cleaning the dirty glasses. Takes a small sip of the car bomb and puts drink down You know its not right you cleaning all that by yourself. I should help you.

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hunter Nightshade

Song of the Day
Outfit of the Day

Hunter came out of the bathroom and wiped her hands. Man, she needed to tell Vivian that they needed to fix that air dryer. They were running out of paper towels like it was their job, and if it continued it could be quite costly. With the business still being new, the last thing they needed was to spend all that money on TOWELS. It seemed super frivolous. Hunter had took a nap in the bathroom, waiting for Vivian to enter her place of business. The couch in the women's bathroom was surprisingly comfortable, with the plush seats and pillows... Hunter thinks that she should crash there more often. It would be a nice escape from her usual, boring night routine. The bartender looked at herself in the reflection of the ornate mirror. Man. She did not look her best. Her eyes were all puffy from just waking up and her make up was all smudged. Hunter dug into her bag and took out some concealer and the makeup she was wearing.

After cleaning herself up in the bathroom, Hunter walked out and started towards her station. Just as she suspected, Vivian was at the bar. And so was a strange man. And Nikolai. Of course. Why the heck was a man manning her station. Curious, Hunter walked over and went behind the bar. She smiled at Nikolai and Vivian and turned to Ryan. "Hello?" She asked, curious of this new man. Had Vivian hired a new personal? That had to be it. Otherwise he wouldn't be behind the bar. "Oh hi! My name is Ryan. What's yours?" The man asked. Hunter laughed and smiled. "Nice to meet you Ryan. My name is Hunter. I am guessing it will be a pleasure to work with you."

Hunter turned to the sink and went back to cleaning the glasses, "Hey Viv, thanks for hiring a new hand. I could definately use it." She said and then looked at Nikolai. She felt like she should talk to him. After all, they haven't talked to each other since their night together. They might as well make amends. With a little adjusting of her jacket, Hunter turned her body towards the hardened man. "Hello Nikolai." She said with a soft smile on her face.

Lavish Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

℣ ↾ ѵ ianxxxxxxxxxx ϩϯѻʆєȼӄ

Vivian entered into the bar once again, her eyes narrowed but only out of laziness. She was not amused with the fact that her family emergencies were taking hold of her more than what should be more important. Her own life, and her business. Of course, it wasn't like she was losing that much money. Business was still up and running when she was away. Hunter had basically taken the managing position when Viv was away but it was an unwritten managing position. Viv didn't need help owning the place or a co-manager really. She still did liquor orders, read any notes that Hunter may have left that might have asked for more of this or something is wrong with that. Maintenance checked up on the place every Sunday and they had a cleaning lady come in too. So it wasn't that Viv wasn't actually keeping an eye on the place, it was just that she had trouble physically being in the bar to help Hunter out. Not that Hunter needed help, it was just nice to have a break once in a while.

So right now, that was what Viv was kind of doing. She was starting the shift out. If Hunter showed up, she didn't have to hop on right away. Unfortunately, Viv knew she would have to leave later in the night and Hunter would have to hop on. 'Maybe I should hire another bartender...' Viv thought to herself with a slight sigh. That would probably be a good idea. Give Hunter a break, and allow Viv to not feel so guilty about leaving that poor girl to dealing with EVERY customer. She had a few people in mind, some old 'friends' of hers that had a debt to be paid. A sick smile crossed over those luscious red lips as she recalled those who owed her. They were quite handsome too.

For now, however, Viv would just continue to listen to the bass thumping music as she sipped on her Seabreeze. The few customers who were in at this time were dancing slightly and chatting. Drinks were in their hands, some of the ice clinked against the crystal clear glass. Beer sloshed onto the multicolored floor as one guy was gently pushed to the side for a poor joke he just gave. Viv sighed, leaning up against the back side of the bar, her rump pushed against the counter and her shoulder blades barely touching the second shelf. Her outfit for an evening such as tonight was not as flashy as the other ones she had worn. A simple black lace dress with a few blue embellishments seemed appropriate for a night like tonight. Nothing too spectacular yet, still looked pretty nice, so she thought. Viv let her dark orbs flick down to her half empty glass. One drink in and she truly believed she may need another few to make it through the evening.

Outfit

Lavish Lover

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

℣ ↾ ѵ ianxxxxxxxxxx ϩϯѻʆєȼӄ

Two seabreezes and one shot of Patrone down and there were a few more customers in the bar. They had purchased her shot, because they said they wouldn't take one unless she did. Viv kind of shrugged to herself and thought, 'Hell, why not?' Unfortunately, the patrons were coming up to the bar at odd times, not allowing her a lull at all, and her hands were not holding any of her drinks, but instead they were always holding a customer's. Bluemoon, Summer Shandy, Guiness, vodka sour, tequila sunrise! Would it ever stop? Yes, yes it would. And thank the ******** heavens for that because she was not in the mood to continue to poor beer and mix drinks that weren't her own. A lull finally came, and Viv quickly mixed a vodka sour for herself - tall. She sure wanted to make sure that she had a drink that would last her for another round. Well, at least that's what she was thinking would happen until she caught a glimpse of a familiar face in the strobbing lights on the dance floor. Caramel, luscious hair glinting as a white light hit his features. Viv's lips twitched into a smile. A smile that hadn't been upon her face for quite some time. She had been so focused on the customers she hadn't even seen her old 'friend' enter into her establishment.

Ryan caught Viv's gaze in those deep emerald eyes, and he smirked. With a gentle kiss upon his dance partner's glistening neck, Ryan left her to continue to be drunk and grind up on someone else. His hands stuffed into his jean pockets, a small amount of perspiration could be seen on his muscular arms. Vivian shifted her weight to her right foot, a dark eyebrow arching as he sauntered his way smoothly through the crowd of people and up to the bar. He still had all of his piercings, and still made sure that he had the best tailored dress in town. Simple, yet very very attractive. The tight fitting black 'beater' tank top definitely made Viv wonder how that girl didn't complain when he had left her to dance with the less attractive, stumbling male. Then again, Viv wasn't about to complain that Ryan was approaching the bar.

"Vivian," Ryan stated, his voice as smooth as honey. Viv kept her smile and nodded gently towards the male. "Ryan. Nice to see you around again." Ryan gave a chuckle and shrugged as he slid himself onto a bar stool. "I've been around, just not around you. You tend to be bad for my health," he commented, his smile growing wider to show his pointed canines. Yes, Ryan was a vampire. A damned good looking vampire that Viv had once upon a time enjoyed company with. But that was... as stated... once upon a very long time ago. "Ah, I suppose I could perhaps have not gone after that human girl but... oh she had looked so delicious," Viv joked, a rough laughter escaping her lips. Too many years of smoking, not enough years of quitting. Ryan kept his smile, eyes twinkling as the two friends reminisced on times past. Viv's laughter died down, and she let her eyebrows ask the question. Ryan leaned forward. "I'm here, because I wanted to see your place, and perhaps be around a fellow vampire once more. Is that too much to ask for?" Vivian was not convinced. She let the straw of her drink sit between her teeth as she sucked down the delicious alcoholic mixture. "Perhaps," she finally began, "But maybe you would be interested in a job here? You do owe me, you know." Ryan cringed, knowing that coming in to the bar had provided that risk of being reminded of his debt.

"I would not be interested in one...but... " Ryan took a glance around the place, eyes stopping at the dance floor then stopping at the drinks behind Viv then finally stopping at her and giving her a quick up-down. "I suppose I could finally pay that thing off, and I suppose it would also mean I could hear your voice scolding me again. That always did brighten my day." Ryan gave his devilish smile again and Viv quickly slammed a fist down on his hand in a playful manner. Ryan twitched slightly and one could see it was not a gentle touch that Viv had given him but he kept his mouth shut and decided to keep his advances and teases to a minimum for now. "Good, you can start tonight." Viv stated, knowing full well that Ryan wouldn't want to but he would none-the-less. With a sigh, Ryan nodded but stayed seated. "I'll get up when ya need me to. For now, can I just get a beer?" Viv rolled her eyes, pouring him a quick pint of Spotted Cow before continuing to observe the bar.

Outfit

[[NPC Ryan is now for use. When he speaks in posts, use green to distinguish it's Ryan speaking~]]

Winner

User Image

Hit me. Make my day.

How many times did I die now? Three? Eh, who's counting?

Nikolai entered, running his hand through his (huzzah) shaggy, brown hair. A scar, uglier and more jagged than any of the ones he wore before, three jagged lines across his weathered face, like he was slashed by a tremendous bear. Or, in the case of Charlie Sheen, your ex-wife.

Nikolai strode silently into the bar. He recalled what he did several days ago, and closed his eyes. Looking down at his hands, he ran his finger over the burn on it. He was told that the purging would not even remove that scar, the symbol of Nikolai's family - his last name had been dropped throughout the ages,(Nikolai had changed his appearance, identity many times to serve in all of the various wars), but the family symbol was still there.

The bear. Standing on it's hind legs, looking east. People say that this is where Nikolai is from - the harsh wastelands of eastern Siberia. Nikolai, truly has forgotten, though he wanted to remember, not just his home, but his old life.

Who was he? Was he honest - well, he had to be, surely. How else would he be in his position? Anywho. Those thoughts would come later. Now, it was time for a drink. He slid into the chair, and put his head into his hand, running his along the marble bar."Privyet Vivian. Could I get a Gin and Tonic, please?"He said, in a pouty face. He drummed his tattooed fingers on the bar, waiting for a drink.

I've cheated death more than once. I can do it again.

Death is not something you play with. Unless of course, your me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff