Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Four sons." She noticed dat 'e was much faster then she 'ad given 'im credit for. Peach smirked, fished out the bill an' flicked it back to 'im. Shakin' 'er 'ead as she drank 'er daiquiri. Enjoyin' its fruity texture an' smoothness of the drink.

"Ye are quite a smooth talker yerself. Naught me type. Iffen I 'ad a daughter mate....... ye'd be nowhere near 'er. Else ye'd find de tip of me cutlass at yer navel an' a cannon pressed to yer backside."

Versatile Heckler

8,100 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
So.. one of them got on yer bad side, then? Or did he leave the family, or what?
Huff. Alex took the bill and applied the same trick, but opted instead to slip it into her pants. For a second, he contemplated slipping it closer to the front of her pants -- make it look a bit naughtier-- but that would have definitely given off some sort of implications Alex certainly didn't want to have made about him.
Curious, then.. what is your type? And your type enough to.. have four kids, even. Must be quite the type, indeed!

Alex giggled with slight mania as he was idly threatened.
With a shuffling of the lower half, two problems would be solved. Cannonball to the cutlass-wielder, and then the cannon needs a reload. Steal the cutlass from the wielder, then sabotage as much as I could before I either die or manage to escape.
Alex chuckled and sipped away at his milkshake some more.
Bubble gum was.. good, but certainly not a frequent flavor for him. Too sweet.
You're messing with a god of adventure, here, Peach -- I've been through worse scuffles as my morning exercises.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"'e was killed in battle." She shook 'er 'ead at Alex. 'e was a character...dis one indeed. Peach sighed as she removed the frisky bill an' set it down on the counter. She set 'er glass on it. Pinnin' it to de counter. Archin' one brow as she leaned forward, 'er peasant blouse was snug an' form fittin' to 'er breastss. De pirate shook 'er 'ead at Alex.~ "As much as I would enjoy de challenge, I dinna want to dirty me cutlass or cannon."

Versatile Heckler

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Ah, that'd do it, yeah.
Alex nodded along as he spoke that sentence. Death didn't really faze him anymore, if it ever did. He did know the pains of losing a child, though the dying and situations that brought about the death had made the death of one of his own daughters be dismissed with the equivalent of a shrug and a sad sigh. Which was, indeed, what Alex gave now.
He let out an "aw!" as Peach put an end to the bill's adventures for now.

He then chuckled at Peach's little bit of backsass.
Oh! You were actually gonna try it out? I'd make a terrible mess, then. I'm no good with mercy once I lose it, and something like that has the potential to be.. exciting.
...Why did he just try to make that sound like innuendo? God, what..? That..
Alex made a confused little noise.
..drgh!

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Peach laughed at 'is antics. "I dinna know why ye keep givin' it back mate.... I dinna want it." She spoke softly as she lifted 'er glass, sippin' 'er drink. It slid down 'er throat smoothly. Peach smiled. She really liked the fruity taste. Smooth an' tingly. De pirate shook 'er 'ead. She 'ad subconsciously begun to tap 'er foot on 'er bar stool.

Versatile Heckler

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
I don't either. Use it to help your crew out or something, you've more use for it than I do.
Alex burped out another tune and yawned slowly, the barstool he was sitting on suddenly changing into a recliner. The man had then made himself comfortable on his recliner and continued to relax, apparently drying up Peach once more.
Let me know if you need a refill or something, 'kay?

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"Tis yer tip mate. Naught for me." Peach shook 'er 'ead, twistin' to put 'er back to 'im as she glanced aroun'. Holdin' 'er glass in 'er 'and, she leaned again't de bar counter. Dis place.... it seemed likable enough. Should she be tempted to bring some of 'er crew inside.... best to ask a'fore it happened. Hummin' to 'erself, 'er tune was a simple lullaby. Naught somethin' one found in a night club.

Versatile Heckler

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
With a shrug, Alex took his bill and kept on reclining. Yep. It was certainly a comfy chair..
Alex paused to burp out another tune or sip away at his milkshake, but he had dominantly spent most of his time getting comfy.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Peach turned to face 'im, 'er fingers picked up the money bill an' smirked. She absently began to fold it. A few folds as she continued to hum 'er lullaby as Peach folded an origami swan. She smiled as she folded. Pickin' up tidbits of information an' skills as a pirate proved quite well right now. She glanced o'er at Alex, picked up the currency swan an' flicked it o'er to 'im. Watchin' it "fly" through de air to 'is lap.

Versatile Heckler

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Dainty.
Alex rather tactlessly snatched the swan in mid-air, attributing its strange shape to the fact that it was folded from rectangular paper instead of a square. Slowly he began to unfold it. After the bill was back to its actual shape, Alex huffed at the now-poor condition of the bill and slid it into his pockets.
A very un-pirate-like thing to learn, methinks.. where'd you pick that up?

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"I'd 'ave folded it into a miniature pirate ship but I thought a swan was more dainty." She shrugged. Peach was tempted. She glanced aroun' as she hoisted 'erself up onto the bar counter an' settled more firmly on the bar itself. "Mind iffen I take a seat? I'd take yers but I'd 'ate to be rude." Peach smiled warmly at Alex.

Versatile Heckler

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
I didn't know that there was a technique for folding pirate ships. All the more intriguing.
Alex slowly watched Peach settle herself on the bar, then shrugged at her question.
Not a problem for me. I'm not even an official bartender, just an extremely knowledgeable back-up.
With a yawn, Alex leaned back on his recliner some more. With a small pout, he had dismissed his milkshake so that the pirate had more space for herself.
So yeah, go ahead on.

Fashionable Raider

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"What brings ye 'ere to de Nightclub? De Rainbow I believe tis what it be called?" She asked. Peach hiccuped. 'er grey eyes widened as she hiccuped again. Oh, this was embarrassing. She clapped 'er 'and o'er 'er mouth, hiccupin' yet a third time. She shook 'er 'ead an' tried 'er best to stop 'er hiccups. "Oh dear.... I seem to 'ave collected a hiccup." She giggled.

Versatile Heckler

8,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
Taste the Rainbow, actually.
Alex coughed quietly and decided that meant it was time to put a pause to his milkshake-consuming. Alex took his milkshake glass and stuck it into a quickly opening and closing Rift.
nom nom milkshake glass.
The "Taste" is very important, you see. Otherwise, we wouldn't be stealing a Skittles slogan. And that's what we're all about! Sweet and colors.
Or something, I don't know. Maybe the meaning is lost in translation, for I don't speak "modern".

Alex shrugged and got off of his barstool, then stretched some as Peach had discovered her ailment.
Try holdin' yer breath. After a few attempts, it works for me.
Alex let out a delighted groan at a particularly awkward bit of stretching.

8,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Hunter Nightshade

Song of the Day
Outfit of the Day

Hunter put on her sunglasses and headed out of her apartment, onto the way towards her work. She had the week off, and it was absolutely amazing. She secluded herself to do some thinking and pampered herself. But, now, back to reality as all dreams do. Hunter had a slight smirk on her red painted lips as she sashayed down the sidewalk, even her simple outfit making mens' heads turn. Her loose fitting cotton shirt fell off her shoulder to show her hot red bra strap. The girl looked down and shrugged before continuing to walk, not bothering to fix the fashion error. After all, it did look nice.

Hunter walked into the club after her week sabbatical and smiled, the darkness causing her to take off her sunglasses and to show off her dark eyes. The bright lights danced off of the metal pieces in her flats as she walked towards her station at the bar. Oh how she missed the place. And hopefully she would be able to see a certain someone she wasn't able to talk to all week.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff