Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Businessman

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

XXXXXShe waited for a reply from the bartender by turning her attention back to the fledgling next to her. "Have what I'll be having?" she chuckled at the words and smiled. "im feeling some white wine at the moment, wouldnt you like something stronger?" he was loosening up a little bit which only made her wonder how he would be if he had a little booze in him, a low chuckled filled her chest at the thought. "What you really do huh? how curious..." she leaned into him playfully.

XXXXXHer attention was taken when another had entered her vicinity, the smell of blood filled her vision. "Well welcome back then. Pull up a chair." Beliel grinned first at Rukawa then to the bloody man at the door. "looks like people are beginning to pile in."

[(seriously Its horrible....

EDITED)]

Friendly Citizen

A newcomer at the entrance caught Rukawa's attention and he looked over. Another person to join the fun, he thought, the more the merrier.

Returning his attention to the woman. She was a bit fancy. He suddenly felt a bit out of place. He was so casual and everybody dressed better. It wasn't like back in the day, he always wore suits with dress shirts. Always looking so elegant and so fancy, going around bars to pick up women. What happened? He found his goal, so time to stay under the radar. He cleared his mind before his face changed.

"Well do you want me drunk?" he asked. Did this woman knew about his tolerance towards alcohol. He couldn't be poisoned. He could drink the whole bar and not get drunk. Hell, he don't even remember the last time he was drunk. It was fun playing around once a while.

(( Dun worry bout it))

Romantic Bloodsucker

Sakuya blinked, watching the group with curiosity.
"Mmm.."
Since they invited him in, he wasn't the type of person to really decline such an offer.
Shrugging his shoulders, he did as asked. He pulled up a chair and seated himself near both of them, interested in their conversation.

Though it did appear they were discussing booze.
It made his brows furrow, not so sure that he was interested in consuming alcohol. Unlike his earlier years as a human, he was quite susceptible to the effects of all booze. The heavier, the worse.
But, seeing someone else drunk was quite hilarious when it was the right person.

Demonic Businessman

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

XXXXX"oh we both know about demons and alcohol...Need i remind you?" Beliel laughed since she was unable to become intoxicated herself, in a sense she hated it but at the same time it could be used against someone. Silently she shifted her weight and smiled what a night this will turn out to be. From this here fledgling to the fang who just joined them. "Nice of you to join us." The woman in her crisp white shirt and tan slacks gave the vampire a crooked grin as she looked his way. "what brings you here?"

((...I am so not in the game right now.))

Friendly Citizen

Busted, And he wanted to have fun. He should had seen it coming. Even his brother had this high tolerance. It was expected, but it cleared Rukawa from doubts. Now he knew her specific kind. He laughed at her comment.

"Oh bummer. You got me. I was going to have so much fun watching you try getting me drunk," he said and laughed again. It was disappointing. maybe he should now stop underestimating this woman. She seemed knowledgeable.

Suddenly his face changed to a surprising expression. That idiot, he thought. A seriousness crept his face as he seemed to go in thought, but snapping out of it quickly as the other would now join them. He rose a hand, greeting him very casual like.

"Yo!"

Romantic Bloodsucker

User Image
"Such a courteous one here," he grinned, smiling to the woman that did in fact greet him very respectfully, something he hadn't experienced in quite some time after being off on his own exploring the world.
"I needed a change of pace, dearest. After running about going where I wish and reeking havoc on any standing in my way, feasting on vampires where I encountered them, I really did require some time to settle for a month or two. At least, in one general region."
He was quite cheerful now rather than skeptical he'd come into good company, but she had changed all that, for there he sat, enjoying pleasant conversation.

Mmm.. and I do hope the vampire population has exploded here again. I may need a snack just to top it all off.

The only thing that could make his night better would be to share a bed with another, whether this one be male or female, any would do. He swung both ways, for little difference was shared between both sexes.
"Yo," he returned to the other, giving a slight wave.

Neither of them were people he knew, but this was fine. Meeting new humanoids were always a joy, but even moreso when they appeared to enjoy one's company in return.

Demonic Businessman

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

XXXXXShe gaffawed knowing full and well that they were going to have fun messing with one another, Beliel didnt waste time with her own kind with rank and status. As she saw it the young were just allowed to run amok to choose their own path which made it fun to manipulate them, here they would feel as if they were making decisions based on what they wanted and of course it was. But. It would be based on their old aged rules. "Oh do not worry young one, i have my ways to have fun"
XXXXXThen the vampire spoke to her about being curteous and what had gotten her attention was this. "You feed on your own kind? How does that taste to you?" she placed her chin on the cold knuckles of her hand still facing Rukawa but turned her head slightly to the new comer. "I mean i feed on my own kind as well." she paused with a chuckle. "Of course im sure feeding to you and I are completely different when it comes to ones kin." Beliel laughed darkly as she glanced back at the half demon beside her, male and female were the same to her all except for the specific body parts.

Agaru~Mela's Husband

Greedy Hunter

11,675 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lucas who had been sitting back quietly just watched the others talk and move about. Lucas had very little interest in everyone at the moment, letting him just sit back and finish off several cigarettes, the smoke swirling around him as his ears flick. His red eyes fall and examine the people as they talk, watching them. Being so disinterested was tough while sober, so he dug threw the bar, pulling himself a glass with some ice as he grabs the cheap vodka. His ears twitching to the noise in the bar.

Hearing the one demoness ask for a drink, he looks at her. Lucas suddenly grows a wolfish grin. He just grabs a small whine glass, pouring some white whine into it as he looks at the other male with her. "And what is your poison?" He asks with a grin. His ears flick as he looks back to the woman who had order. "I hope you have money.." He says softy as he pulls out another cig to light up.

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
This creature could be said to have a soul that was darker than the darkest depths of the untamed ocean. Flying through the night sky at first her pitch black form blended in swell with the dark sky surroundings. Though she appeared small in the sky, her black dragon form was quite huge. Being far away tended to do that to large beings and she was no exception.

Soon the female dark creature almost passed over this little area without even noticing that the place might have been a place but something called to her. Something about it seemed like a good resting spot and so she made a circle around, riding the wind rifts casually gliding in a perfect arch back around to the front of this odd constructed building. It was odd and mysterious like herself and she figured it would be a good place to look into.

After her mind being made up soon she ascended and with a thud outside about 100 yards away she was here. At this place that called to her to rest and perhaps drink. Black eyes were attached to this scaled dragoness...and from what anyone was able to tell, that is exactly what she was. A black dragon. Nothing more...nothing less. Shifting down into a bit of black mist like substance she walked towards the door of this place though despite her previous black dragon appearance her 'instant' clothing wasn't dark at all.

Her hair was as black as anything and she wore a fancy dark blue vest and tight leather black jeans and around her neck was a long scarf that had a mind of its own though at the moment stayed close to the woman's back. It was mainly red but the inner arch was white...a pale white, but stood out. On the female's now human like face, coming out of her forehead were two elegant long horns with a few extensions curving along her head and pointed upwards. Between the curvy ends of those two horns were black strewn jewels...things like a very powerful dragon would have and they appeared to be parts of her horns, not just adorning them.

She also had a bit of a whip like tail no spade, no spikes just streamline and graceful but the tip could hardly be found for the tail matched her pants well. Soon a hand was placed on the door as her keen eyes located it. She opened the door and looked around curiously, wondering how many people might have wondered what the loud or slight disruption might have been outside...

((No pictures for her, for I hadn't had a chance to draw them right... ^-^;; ))

Friendly Citizen

Now that it appeared they have a participant. Rukawa eyed the man. Somehow he never got a long with the bloodsuckers. He lost count how many times they disgusted him with their views. But he lived in that world, even when he strongly want to deny that half of him. He didn't judged. The human half of him weighted in so many conflicting thoughts when he was no better. But he was always friendly.

This woman was amusing. It was the first time one of her kind amused him. Others often had the feeling of grandeur and only went about unsettling things. Maybe he was just different, and didn't shared many views with the full breeds.

"How are going to have fun then? We let the cat out of the bag a bit too soon." It was true. Or maybe even pointless when both knew.

All that feeding talk was a bit out of place, he thought. It was freaky. He wondered if letting his partner taking his sword was a mistake. But he probably mistook everything.

Agaru~Mela's Husband

Greedy Hunter

11,675 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lucas's ears twitch to the commotion outside, but upon hearing it just vanish, he calmed, loosing his grip on his pistol, sliding it back into its holster. Lucas tugs his coat on his shoulder up a bit more, as he looks around the room, still waiting for the others to order.

Without a thought, his eyes flashed a bit as a small, brilliant red orb appeared at teh end of his cigarette, lighting it as he takes a long drag, pouring himself some vodka. The wolf spirit knew it took a lot to loose this sober feeling. The world was a little better when it was dull, and a little more wavy. Sipping his drink, he looks over at the new woman. He just gives a rather wolfish smile as he exhales the smoke. "What kinda poison do ya want?" He asks, his voice rather smooth, downing more of his drink ,finishing his glass off.

He pours himself some more as the smoke swirls and dances from his lip as he just pushes his glass up once more, hiding his eyes a little, though the deep red was still quite visible as his ears twitch once more.

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The dragoness female blinked in oddity as she was being referred to and the 'poison' she wanted. She was beside herself as she grinned, revealing a nice line of teeth and the points of cannies and the lower ones as well were only a little bit longer than normal ones.

"Honey. If you can give me a stronger poison than what runs through my veins then I will commend you. But...a puside down cake with a small bowl of cherry bombers would be good for now please." The female replies to him in a alluring voice, but not one that would be seductive like a vampires. She looked around at the other patrons, caught some conversations here and there as she stepped across the floor.

Her feet were covered in light black leather boots though the most catching thing about her was usually her eyes. People feared looking into her eyes for too long for they were unnatural. They didn't not show a reflection but rather a hint of a place. The place depeneded on the person who looked into her eyes. And how much of a glimpse they would catch also depended on the will of the person. Sometimes it showed death..sometimes they showed bits and pieces of what she's done.

Of course some have heard about the 'life flashing before your eyes'. Noble saying and holds true in some aspects for this woman.
"I'm wanting to be here to try and be normal...it seems like I'm off to a good start seeing some of the other patrons here..." She replies to the man behind the bar and soon takes a seat, her tail and scarf swaying together behind her on the floor a bit.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Meuu! A little gray stray padded it's way up to the fallen prince and nuzzles his head on his arm. The tamed cat blinked and mewed once more in it's hungry state. The tickle from its fur and the soft call, caused Dion to snap his eyes open. Bright electric green eyes stared motionlessly at the horizon. He let himself stay there for a moment, laying on the warm cobble stone street until his memories relapsed and made him come to. He lifted himself up off the floor and sat back down roughly on his derriere. He ran a well sculpted hand up to the bridge of his nose as he gave it a squeeze. His head pounded and his throat clenched with bitter dryness. He thirst. Staggering up to stand, the young gentleman made his wobbly way towards the bar's forever open door and slipped inside. The sound of others and the rush of warm air lifted a few white rebelled strands as he lingered by the door. "Wau-.." The prince's voice was low and his order was almost unheard by the busy patrons as he fell back against the wall and held himself up. His head bowed, allowing his white locks to curtain over his face.

Romantic Bloodsucker

User Image
Sakuya laughed. She hadn't joked, but he laughed. Something obviously was funny.

"You think I a vampire? No, no.. I'm not that. Close in relation, but not a vampire. I hunt them. My breed is specifically designed to keep their numbers.. or.. your numbers.. down. I'm a Crusnik, a vampire that feeds specifically and only on vampires."
With a flash of fang to exaggerate the true claim, he grinned. "But I don't just kill for the sake of killing. I target vampires that harm society more than they should. For example, newborns that think they're the s**t and kill just for the sake of it, not actually needing the blood or any of that."

He yawned, a hand running through his hair, the black strands parting for his fingers. And he unconsciously sniffed.

A new one had entered, and he briefly glanced over at the other man. He had fallen somewhat distant.

And a cat.
A hiss passed over Sakuya's lips. Something about him and cats did not agree. Though it appeared preoccupied with someone else.

EDITED

Demonic Businessman

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
User Image

XXXXXBeliel sat back in her stool with the glass of wine and smile to match the bartenders grin, when he stated she better have had something to pay with the grin she had donned widened to a frightening split over her lower features. "Oh my..." she heightened her voice to sound a bit more innocent and comical. "...Can i have nothing i can give you but myself..." The high demon leaned over the counter facing the keep with bedroom eyes and gave a delighted chuckle. "What would you like? Paper or something more solid and substantial?" she held out a few high numbered bills in her left and a handful of ornate gold coins in the other, both of which appeared out of thin air. Beliel stacked the coins in front of her then the bills on top of it as she waited.

XXXXXThe woman glanced over to the door to find, to her delight and surprise, a woman. quite obviously reptilian in nature. She could taste the delicate notes of scales in the air as well as female bits. "Ah another has entered your humble abode Mr. Barkeep." The demon turned her body towards the general direction of the woman and smiled.

XXXXXWhen Rukawa asked her about having fun a hundred different things jogged through the deep corners of her twisted mind and it shown clear on her delicately scarred face. "Fun huh? You dont need to consider the things you cant do. But what you can at any given moment." She tilted her head to look at the vampire and smiled "It makes sense. And why not have your own hunt you?" she chuckled darkly, how funny would it be to have lets say Rukawa here hunt her. The thought amused her. "Whats your name good sir?"

XXXXXAgain the door opened and another had enter this time a man, he seemed normal enough through her eyes but she of course could not judge through mere looks alone. "Hey stranger, come on over." Beliel ran a clawed hand through her hair with a smile patting a seat at the bars counter, but noticed him up against a wall. The smile remained but her position did not. "Excuse me one moment gentlemen..." The high demon stood up whilst patting off the dust on her white button up and walked to the new comer, she held out a hand to steady him at least to the bar where he could sit more comfortable and with company.

((Desire! you came! :3))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces