Welcome to Gaia! ::

Agaru~Mela's Husband

Greedy Hunter

11,675 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lucas notices the male come n, his ears twitching as he listens to him speak. As Lucas watched the coins spin, he notices Beliel get up and work. He shrugs as he goes back to his book, sipping his coffee quietly, letting her handle the newcomer. It was a nice to have someone working for you. Not to long after the first, another person enters.

Lucas takes his time to examine the woman, she was obviously proud of herself, though Lucas didn't fault her for it. Most people were proud of what they made themselves into. Stepping from behind the bar, Lucas walks over and smiles with his typical wolfish grin as his ears perk up. Taking his time, he tugs his over coat, so it just draped over his shoulders. "Is there anything I can get you miss?" Lucas says in his normal suave tone, smoke slowly coming from his lips as he speaks. The smoke slowly swirls around him, creating almost a halo over his head.

Kizu Pantera's Kouhai

Eloquent Lover

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Her eyes lifted to look at the man who addressed her. Shape shifter she would guess. His ears told her wolf. Allowing a smile to tug at her lips, her hand came up to remove the rose tinted shades from her eyes. Allowing her eyes to settle on the man before her. The blue color was rich as it began to change. Shifting to a purple, then a forest green. They shifted between colors slowly. Only those who stared into them would notice.

"By chance do you serve sweet chilled lemon tea."

She didn't care for drinks with alcohol tones. She also didn't care for the people who drank such drinks to the point of stupidity. This night though she wanted her favorite of drinks. Yet so few placed bothered to carry tea at all. It was a long shot in the dark that this place would. But a girl could hope.

The man who was serving her felt different then other shifters she had come across. This man seemed confident. Something many of the shifters she had met lacked. It was nice to see one who was happy with themselves.
User Image

Dapper Lunatic

Dr. Mhuire Vrases
The bump to the desk caused the three remaining coins to fall but as they did, the three other coins that had fallen before stood up and continued in the same rotation as the other coins. Sir, it was a term that just didn't seem right to him if only because it was in this place. "For starters, not bumping the table would be nice." The doctor said without looking away. Though, it didn't matter. If the coins fell the others would stand back up again. If one coin fell it'd force the other to rise. "What would you suggest for a decent drink?" he asked finally turning his attention to the woman who he now observed to be in a french maid uniform. "Etes-vous français?" he asked looking at her with a raised brow.
He had been around long enough to know that she wasn't human, something about her was chronologically off. Mhuire rubbed his chin feeling the slight stubble grow back from when he shaved. He thought about taking care of it but decided against it. He looked into the waitresses eyes with his own pale, icy blues. A slight smile formed on his mouth as he waited for a response.

Agaru~Mela's Husband

Greedy Hunter

11,675 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lucas just nods. "Actually we do have tea.." He says as he exhales more smoke, letting it shift around him in a small cloud. Lucas carried himself very properly, but this was mostly to hide the fact he had several firearms on him at all times, as well as to keep his tail out of sight. He didn't mind his ears showing, but found his tail to be a little annoying and easily snatched by others. Tugging the coat, he took a long drag on the cigarette before he started off to the kitchen. He exhales a bit of smoke as he walks, his movements fluid, though slightly unnatural for a human. He approaches the kitchen, opening the rather large fridge. It took him a moment to dig out the tea, pouring it in a glass. Taking note of the other customer's order, he heads behind the counter.

Slowly fixing a glass of fine scotch, he pours it over ice in the glass, setting it down in front of the doctor, as he continues past, going over to the woman. He slowly sets the tea down on a small coffee table for the woman. "Will that be all ma'am, we do serve food if you are hungry as well.." He says with a polite bow. His eyes looked into hers from behind his glasses, his a deep, scarlet crimson. Of course, as he looked at her, his ear twitched a bit to the sound of the rotating coins, taking special notice to it for now.

Kizu Pantera's Kouhai

Eloquent Lover

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Taking notice to the way he moved, she watched him leave. This giving her a chance to see the other customer in the bar. He appeared human, but she knew better to think as such. Time and time again she had been surprised by what people really are. She could careless what a person was. It was who they are that mattered. Taking her eyes away from the man at the bar she looked around the place.

The sound of a glass being placed caught her attention. Turning to face the man who served her she took note of his eyes. The color was intense. She could see many a girl falling for those eyes. But it seemed he wanted to be else where. She was just taking up his name. Bowing her head in thanks she reached for her drink.

"I will make due with this. I thank you for the drink. I won't take up anymore of your time."

This was normal. To be served a drink and left to her thoughts. Though she had hoped for company. It was rare she found anyone to truly enjoy a conversation with.
User Image

Agaru~Mela's Husband

Greedy Hunter

11,675 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"Oh is that so? Hm.." He holds his hand out, his book fluttering over to him as he plops down across from her, resting back as he lets out a small breath, the fire place lighting back up with a sudden roar. It was fun to control such an elegant element. He sets the book down on the table and sighs a bit, stretching out. "So tell me, what brings you to my humble abode?" He asks curious as he watches her. Being a hunter, he always felt curious about other people's movements. Watching, waiting and learning from them were always good choices. Pushing his glasses up, he takes his over coat, and slings it over the back of the couch, his long black tail showing itself as it plops in his lap. The tail had multiple white patches in it, matching his two colored ears.

Lucas's eyes glowed a bit as he focused, a small whirlwind spinning around the bottom of his mug, lifting it off and carrying it over to him as he smiles. "Almost forgot this.." He says as he sips his coffee. Lucas hated wasting things, and as such he was compelled to finish his coffee before even drinking some water. It had gone a little cold for him, but he still found the taste a little enjoyable.

Kizu Pantera's Kouhai

Eloquent Lover

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Rather surprised by his sudden interest in chatting she watched him take a seat. Not once had someone done as such to her. The feeling was odd but welcomed to the company. Sipping her tea she enjoyed the sweet flavor as it moved over her tongue. Opening her eyes which now rest on a royal purple shade she looked to him. His question compelling an answer.

"I guess you could call me a traveler. But to be honest I simply travel cause I have yet to find a place to call home. Plus seeing the world over does have its perks."

With none to call family. She chose to see the world. Learning far more then any school could teach. Her answer for the most part was in fact honest. She knew well that shifters could smell a lie. Yet in this case she did not lie. She simply left information out. Unnecessary information, why talk about details such as work.

"Your place is lovely. One of the finer establishments I have been in. Though to be honest I do not meet many wolfs with no pack. I know its a bit forward but your ears and tail strike me as wolf. Forgive me if I come off as rude, I tend to be a bit straight forward. Which I understand many do not care for."

She took to leaning back again. One arm draped over the back of the couch. While the other held the glass of tea that rested on her leg. She kept a soft smile on her lips. She was relaxed for the most part. But like the man before her, she watched him. His movements, the flicker of his ears. The way his eyes moved. It was best to always be ready for anything.
User Image

Agaru~Mela's Husband

Greedy Hunter

11,675 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lucas just nods at her answer about traveling. He shrugs a little as he hears the part about seeing the world. "The world is mostly the same. There are places of peace and conflict..Places of beauty and places of destruction.." Lucas says, his tone remaining smooth as he watches her. "Taking roots is harder, more difficult, since you have to choose what you are going to do in the place you call 'home'." Lucas says as he sips more of the coffee. Having finished the cigarette he was smoking he pulls a new one out putting it on his lip as his ears flick to her mentioning it being odd.

"A pack just makes one weak, focusing the hunting instinct on thoughts such as protecting family or friends. Being alone is freedom, freedom can be cultivated into power if one has no family or friends." Lucas says, revealing his typical lone wolf mentality. It was true though, if he had a family or such, then some of the things he did to get ahead would have been harder, people would have found these weaknesses and exploited them. Lucas closes his eyes taking in a breath, as he did, a small red orb suddenly flickers at the end of the cigarette, igniting it for him. After taking a drag, he lets the smoke pool out of his mouth slowly as his eyes fall onto her purple ones. "After all, one's goals shouldn't be restricted by terms such as legal, honest or wrong."

Kizu Pantera's Kouhai

Eloquent Lover

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
She listened to his answer to her last statement. Choosing to respond carefully. She had no intention of starting a debate. Just simply adding her opinion. She understood he worked alone by his words. Something they shared in common. People were more fickle nowadays. The word honor lost to this new generation.

"It's true about our world, but to travel is to see it all with your own eyes. That is the true purpose to traveling is it not?"

She finished her glass of tea and leaned forward to place the glass on the table. Her hands now moved to rest in her lap. Falling gently back against the couch she looked at him. Being alone did give her freedom she would not normally have. But to whom she worked for taught her differently.

"To be alone is to worry for no other but yourself. It leaves one cold inside. I am blessed to be apart of a guild. A makeshift family so to speak. I do not feel weaker because of them. I feel stronger cause I have them. Tell me when you rest your head this night. Will you not, even for a moment glance to the empty pillow next to you and wonder what it would be like to sleep in the arms of another. And I'm not talking about a bed warmer either."

She laughed softly to her chosen words. She could have been more crude and used other names. But she had manners. Yes her guild brought her much happiness. Though most of the time they acted like a bunch of lunatics. And her leader, could be for a lack of a better term insane at times. She would not have it any other way.

"I believe one could be stronger when protecting another. Have you never heard the saying The things people can do when they are in love. And I use it a bit loosely. Love of a friend, family, lover. All of these could fit in such a interesting saying."
User Image

Agaru~Mela's Husband

Greedy Hunter

11,675 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
He listens to her rebuttal and just chuckles a little. Lucas smiles, a very wolfish smile at that, as he watches her. "One such as myself learned long ago bed warmers are fine. I do not need a mate to complete my life." He says as he takes a drag, slowly pulling the cigarette from his lips, letting it rest in his hand as he exhales, the smoke making soft swirls as it leaves his lips. Lucas's eyes fell on her, as if staring threw her. "Having a makeshift family, while gives you benefits also gives liability.." Lucas says as he exhales some more smoke. "Imagine, if someone decided to just end your guild..Just crushed it from under you. At first you would be motivated to retaliate, to take your revenge..Then what?" His smiles widens a bit. "When you have killed all those involved do you move on to their families, their associates? Do you take your own life to be back with your family?" Lucas inquires, his eyes searching for the answer in her own.

Contrary to what others think, Lucas eyes almost reveal nothing behind them other then a blood thirsty wolf at the moment. His eyes revealed nothing off himself, though just lifts the cigarette up and takes a drag. "After all, the most effective way to destroy an enemy is to attack the heart..Destroy the loved ones, send them into a blind rage..set their rage on another group of enemies..Bring some wine, and enjoy the show.." Lucas says, his voice making it sound like he did such devilish things before. Lucas smiles at her. "After all, that's the problem, they are giant targets, weakness waiting to be exploited."

Demonic Lover

11,250 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
:: I'm lurking ::

Kizu Pantera's Kouhai

Eloquent Lover

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Her eyes flash for just a moment. Changing from the shade of purple to a cerulean blue. This conversation was getting interesting.

"I will not lie, revenge would be the first choice. I would hunt any with blood upon their hands. For my guild is mine to protect. But I see no need to go to such an extreme. Why hunt a family down with only one of theirs made a foolish mistake. I hold trust to my guild that they can defend themselves. Because I know the power that they possess. But if it is fated for them to die then truly what could I do. Only the strong survive unless the weak are protected by such strong."

Her shoulders shrugged as she looked at him. Finally taking in the sight before her. He held a personal strength in him. He was easy on the eyes. Knowing well there were a few girls in her guild that could fall over themselves. The thought almost making her laugh. She kept it to herself. How odd she would look laughing at nothing.

"Bed warmers are useless they can fill a craving. Only a real lover could satisfy a person. "

She stated it more as a fact then anything. Her eyes never leaving his. It was the reaction of persons eyes that could reveal far more then their words could. People over looked the eyes and body language of people. She was not one of them.
User Image

Agaru~Mela's Husband

Greedy Hunter

11,675 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
"But after you complete your revenge, then what?" Lucas asks once more. "Do you start a new guild? How could you be sure you got everyone that hunted the first?" He says exhaling some more smoke, which swirled around him slowly, creating small, unusual patterns as he relaxes back. "And killing the family ensures that in a few years you don't have the child of man you killed coming after you..After all you killed thier father or mother in cold blood." Lucas says as he smokes a little more. He just takes a long drag, turning the cigarette into mostly ash and cinder, flicking it off in a nearby tray. He watches her, taking her eyes changing into account as he relaxes. Slowly pushing up his glasses. "Only when it happens, then the answer will be clearer. Talking about it in the hypothetical is all well and good, but it doesn't bring out the real, raw emotions that would overflow during the real event.."

Lucas exhales some smoke as he chuckles at her. "Well, a bed warmer is all someone like me needs. As I said, I am not looking or interested in finding a mate. After all she would probably want children, which is not something I am really not interested in at the moment." Lucas just shrugs as he explains himself. Lucas smiles a bit, his wolfish grin coming across his face again as he watches her subtle movements.

Romantic Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The Dragonness Lai wondered why she had went outside after finding nothing of interest to really look at. What she wanted to look at and toy with was already inside. The Demoness and the Wolf like Creature was what she wanted to be between. Their conversations and teasing them, and also good drinks were what she could really go for right now.

A deep creepy grin crossed Lai's face as she walked back in silently, her boots still not making a sound and her scard and tail playing with each other. She could use some drinks and wondered what sort of currency the Barkeep actually took. Soon enough she'd figure it out though she could remember piles of old world currency like gold coins and such being put on the table for drinks or room or board.

She looked around and sits back where she had been, basically right in the middle of them, even though she had realized in her time out that it had been the next day and later she'd ponder if she slept while on her miniature journey to the outside to look at whatever it was that had her attention at first.

Sitting down and pulling her scarf out from under her and shaking her long black hair and making the gems on her horns jingle her tail pats at the loose but thick scarf cloth and she rested her elbow on the bar top and her face then slid onto it so carefully then she watched. And just watched some more...

Kizu Pantera's Kouhai

Eloquent Lover

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image
"You are correct. Unless the act happens all we could do is guess to the outcome. None the less I believe that having something to protect makes one strong. But should one wish nothing, and can call upon their own self power. Then they as well have a strength to call their own."

She flashed a smile, that many would call breath taking. The coldness she had melted away from their conversation. Or so it would appear. She was enjoying the company. But never did she leave her guard completely down.

"If a bed warmer is all you need. Then why change what you already know. As for children, I agree. In my line of work they would be to great of a risk. Traveling is never good on children. So I have given in to never having any."

She laughed softly. This conversation should one over hear it would be considered odd. Hearing a noise behind her she took the chance to glance at who had entered the bar. He would need to leave her to entertain others. She could accept that. Turning back to look at him she had made a choice.

"I plan to be in this town for some time. If you don't mind me, I could end up becoming a regular."

Her eyes shifting to a sweet purple, almost violet hue. It was inviting and calming all the same. It would seem her eyes did have an effect on her emotions.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces