Welcome to Gaia! ::

Join us?

+1 >D 0.53846153846154 53.8% [ 21 ]
Neh... O: 0.25641025641026 25.6% [ 10 ]
-1 D< 0.20512820512821 20.5% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 105 106 107 > >> >>> »|

Anxious Fatcat

She looked around the place, noting it was empty and taking anbother drink. "Damn... I really need employees..." With a shake of her head, she made her way back up the stairs, planning to change into something that would be more inviting. Coming down only minutes after, she was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a band t-shirt. Her make-up had been done, and her bed-hair had been fixed.

Seducifer's Princess

Cosmic Chomper

- - Defiable Sin - -
She looked around the place, noting it was empty and taking anbother drink. "Damn... I really need employees..." With a shake of her head, she made her way back up the stairs, planning to change into something that would be more inviting. Coming down only minutes after, she was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and a band t-shirt. Her make-up had been done, and her bed-hair had been fixed.

She slowly walks in and smiles at her friend. "I will do it. After all, working in a bar is in my blood."

Anxious Fatcat

She grinned and gave her friend a hug, holding onto her for a bit. "You would? Well wait, what position? You can either work at the spa, or over her at the bar. What will it be?" Her water was nearly empty. Taking the last sip, she tossed the bottle in the trash can.

Seducifer's Princess

Cosmic Chomper

- - Defiable Sin - -
She grinned and gave her friend a hug, holding onto her for a bit. "You would? Well wait, what position? You can either work at the spa, or over her at the bar. What will it be?" Her water was nearly empty. Taking the last sip, she tossed the bottle in the trash can.

"Struth, any of them would be fine for me. After all, that's what mates are for."
(( Sin! I just thought you should know that I got an enchanted wooden trunk on this page.

Your thread is magic..

^^ ))

Seducifer's Princess

Cosmic Chomper

She sits at the bar and sighs loudly. "Alone again..maybe Sin won't mind if I take a dip in the spa." She smiles and walks over to the spa area.

Seducifer's Princess

Cosmic Chomper

Miyavi Kurizawa
(( Sin! I just thought you should know that I got an enchanted wooden trunk on this page.

Your thread is magic..

^^ ))

"Congrats, mate.."

Seducifer's Princess

Cosmic Chomper

She slowly walks in singing 'Why Don't You & I'. She goes behind the counter and grabs a bottle of rum, then goes to a couch and lays down.

Fuzzy Bibliophile

I poke my furry gray head in, hovering no more than above my maximum height of two or so inches (that's from the ground to my chin).

I blink my slitted eyes around and sniffed once. Was Sin around? I didn't know. Heck...I didn't even know if this place was open. So I let out a large meow (I still being stuck in my cat form....Darn you Bast!)
I coughed once.

Now that I was out of the magical realm, I knew that I was again just a cat limited to the body language of the Common Singing. So I only hopped that somebody could and would reply to Meow which meant 'Is Anybody here? and/or Is this place open?'

I waited and listened with my whole body. After many minutes, I realized there was no one here, and I began to doubt myself, and wonder if this truly was the right place. Being transformed into a cat had not changed my sense of direction. (which I had none to begin with). I pulled my head out of the door, and decided to try again later.

Seducifer's Princess

Cosmic Chomper

Hasakura Pendragon
I poke my furry gray head in, hovering no more than above my maximum height of two or so inches (that's from the ground to my chin).

I blink my slitted eyes around and sniffed once. Was Sin around? I didn't know. Heck...I didn't even know if this place was open. So I let out a large meow (I still being stuck in my cat form....Darn you Bast!)
I coughed once.

Now that I was out of the magical realm, I knew that I was again just a cat limited to the body language of the Common Singing. So I only hopped that somebody could and would reply to Meow which meant 'Is Anybody here? and/or Is this place open?'

I waited and listened with my whole body. After many minutes, I realized there was no one here, and I began to doubt myself, and wonder if this truly was the right place. Being transformed into a cat had not changed my sense of direction. (which I had none to begin with). I pulled my head out of the door, and decided to try again later.

She wakes up and looks around, thinking that she heard something. After an minute, she shakes her head and sighs loudly. "I'm going crazy. No more rum forever."

Anxious Fatcat

Hasakura Pendragon

I coughed once.

As a young woman came walking down the staircase, she caught a glimpse of what seemed to be Az. Sadly, her timing was off, as he dissapeared outside, hoping he would return. Although, not seeming to be active much, may send off the feel that they were truly not open. Sin gave a small sigh of disapointment, yearning for employees, and most of all, customers.
walks in and sees no sign of people "hello......" Sees a couch and naps till someone comes.

Seducifer's Princess

Cosmic Chomper

1gunneddown
walks in and sees no sign of people "hello......" Sees a couch and naps till someone comes.

She slowly walks in and sees him "Interesting..thought I locked the door." She shrugs and sits at the bar.
// Ah, crap. Never mind. This thread seems good enough, so I'll come back on later and RP.. If anyone's still around. //

Seducifer's Princess

Cosmic Chomper

She hears a knock on the door and slowly walks over. She slightly opens it and quietly yawns, but seeing a man standing there, she stops and smiles. "Sorry about that. You don't have to knock, you know."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff