Welcome to Gaia! ::

UPDATES:

First page re-vamped and organized 0.31858407079646 31.9% [ 36 ]
If you're site isn't centered, it'll probably look like s**t to you. 0.19469026548673 19.5% [ 22 ]
Looking to hire! PM me about it 0.21238938053097 21.2% [ 24 ]
The hot springs have been improved and re-added to the first post upon popular request! 0.27433628318584 27.4% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 113 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 486 487 488 > >> >>> »|

User Image  Shinsuke Hakatashi User Image  User Image  User Image  Shinsuke frowned at her awnser. He did not expect her to know how, but he had been looking to get out of this wretched neko body for weeks. He nodded his head slowly and looked down at the rag that had been placed before him and he let out a small shrug as he picked up the damp cloth in his hands, just the moisture on his skin felt great and cooling to the touch. Letting out a relieved sigh, he began to tend to his wounds, hapilly. The wounds hurt, but they had been made from a whip which left nothing but small welts.

After he had finally finished cleaning the wounds on his chest, he turned to the lady who he presumed owned the place. ma'am? the curious 'neko' boy asked as he looked up at her from the stool. I wouldnt want to be a nuicance but would you mind cleaning the wounds on my back? he asked the woman as he held the somwhat bloodied and dampaned cloth with one of his hands, just hoping that she would help him, and reduce the power of the seal on his back. The seal worked by keeping a certain wound open. This wound had been open and thouroughly cleaned for the past two years, his last master not allowing it to close so he could transform back into his demon form.
Now Hitomi wasn’t the kind to eavesdrop, that wasn’t at all lady like, but sitting so close to the bartender and the anthro boy she couldn’t help but here there conversation though brief it was. She had even managed to keep her gaze on the impressive selection of beverages behind the bar until a “she might” caught her attention. Eyes like liquid sapphire flickered to her side curiously and one of the woman’s platinum eyebrows shot up. The look on her face could only translate to “me?”. The sorceress looked at the boy, who she noticed was more battered then she thought, and then back to the vampire hostess who moved closer while asking if she could help.

“Good evening.” The woman’s head inclined in a welcome before she offered the female vampire a smile. “I was wondering if I could bother you for a glass of red wine.” Hitomi didn’t drink often but she felt she could use a bit of alcohol to loosen her up after walking so much. This place was a pleasant change though she wondered if people like the injured boy often entered. Perhaps he should use the towel that was offered to him. Of course as she asked this it happened and she rolled her eyes. Took him a while. She thought with a hint of amusment.
        User Image
                                User Image
                                Valkyrie Koi -- Vampire/Owner of The Black Cherry

User Image

The snake is notoriously tempting...

Valkyrie stared at the neko for a long time. Regular patrons of the bar would stare in fascination to see what the Vampress would say to the innocent little neko. Her crimson eyes seemed to burrow into his gaze, half lidded but still full of authority.

A sigh passed her lips.

She tilted her head slightly in his direction. After I get this woman her wine, I'll help you.

There were quite a few raised eyebrows at that. A fat, robust patron who was a regular let out a soft laugh, but as soon as Valkyrie shot him a glare he shut his trap. To the woman she asked Any specific brand?

[Sorry for the short posts >< I'm on the phone U_U STILL]

//[L]ocation: The Black Cherry//
                                              [C]urrent Music:
                                              Puscifer -Rev 20:22//
                                              [M]ood:
                                              Content// tatus: Unharmed//
                                              [T]attoos:
                                              Cherry Tree on her back.//

--- But the snake is fair...
User Image  Shinsuke Hakatashi User Image  User Image  User Image  Hinsuke looked at the owner and odded, now fully interested in the girl he was left with a innocent smile. He then looked behind the counter and at all of the assorted wines on the shelves behind the woman. He quirked his eyebrow once he had eyed his favorite brand. He had little money on him, but hopefully enough to help himself to a glass of this stuff. may I have a glass of chianti? the neko boy asked as politly as possible, seeing how the vampiress seemingly had a soft spot for the innocense in him. He then set the cloth down onto the table and sighed a little just glad to finally be back in the world... he said with a somhow managable smile, looking at the bloodied rag and then turning his attention to the girl that had sat on the left of him. Possibly just another magician so he turned his attention back to the rag and let out another content sigh.
“The brand matters not to me as long as it is well aged.” Hitomi wasn’t really picky but she did have a bit of preference. Odds are she would only have one glass as it was. She enjoyed the calming effect of the alcohol and one glass would allow her to achieve that. The place was rather peaceful, for the most part. She found herself turning to look at a burly man who was laughing at something that she couldn’t quite place before turning back towards the anthromorphic boy who glanced in her direction. She flashed the kid a smile, one genuine despite his beaten nature and her near uncaring disposition, and then turned forward again.
        User Image
                                User Image

User Image

Valkyrie gave the woman a slight nod; she knew just the thing. Flora Springs, her personal favorite brand, was pulled off the shelf with pale delicate fingers. Usually it was spiked with blood for the Vampress, but she spared the stranger this exotic little addition and simply poured her a glass, setting it gently before her.

In no time she was getting the neko his drink as well. She set it down in front of him, turning slowly and also retrieving a glass of water for the boy. He was clearly dehydrated and drinking alcohol on top of that would only make him worse.

After sliding the drink his way, Valkyrie would step slowly around the bar, pulling her fluffy sleeves up on her arms and slinging the towel over her forearm. Still patrons were baffled by this display of kindness. Not only was Valkyrie being incredibly helpful to a weaker being, but she was willing to wipe blood, which she fed on, off of his back for him. It was a dangerous thing to ask of a Vampire, but perhaps that was why she agreed. Either it was stupidity or courage that drove him, it didn't matter much to her, it had amused her none the less. Valkyrie was more prone to drain the dying kitten than help it. He was lucky he had hit her soft spot at just the right time.

You didn't answer my question, darling. The Vampress gently touched the towel to his skin. Who are you running from?

She asked this for a few reasons. One, morbid curiosity, and two, because she knew many slave drivers from the Market Ward, and depending on who he was running from she may not be so keen to help him. If his slave driver, say, was a giant orc-like beast, dirtying her hands with his run away slave could be bad for business. Depending on his answer she'd be cleaning his wounds and sending him on his way or offering him a room for the night and perhaps a meal.

[C]urrent Music:
                                              [M]ood:
                                              [T]attoos:

User Image  Shinsuke Hakatashi User Image  User Image  User Image Shinsuke smiled as he was slid a glass of water as long as his wine. He smiled contently and took a small sip of the water, the liquid instantly hitting his dry tongue and sliding down his throat. Then he watched as she stepped around the counter and began to clean the wound. He knew thats she was drinking some of it, yet he really didnt seem to care for he was used to being bitten. Ivey.... Ivey Dementia. A vampire such as yourself. he said with a sweet tone, then after he had taken a rather large gulp of his water, he hunched over a little to give her more access to his back. This lady was reather nice to clean his wounds for him. Question was would she offer him a room for the night, for he had nowhere else to go. ((one or two more posts and im off. Dont worry though, I have subbed and will try to be a regular here x3))
Hitomi didn’t take long to empty her glass. What started out as a few sips turned into a long drought of the alcohol. She was more parched then she thought and a sudden realization of the hour filled her with haste. “Well.” She said to herself as she stood to her full height, a mere five feet and seven inches. “Thank you for the hospitality. I see that you are busy but I like the atmosphere here.” She was speaking to the vampire who had served her of course. “I plan on returning when I have more time to keep to myself.” The woman reached into the folds of her dress where a very small pocket was hidden, and produce a few pieces of currency. “Have a good evening.” And with that the woman sauntered out of the building.

{( Exhausted. I shall return another time though. )}
        User Image
                                User Image

User Image

Valkyrie gently wiped away the blood until the towel was saturated with it. She actually had not drank any of it, showing self control in her Tavern as she tended to do. She didn't let the beast that was her nature rule her. She had more character than that.

To his response regarding his former owner, Valkyrie huffed, shaking her head slowly. Yes. She knew of him, and he definitely didn't scare her. Sure he may have been a Vampire as well, but Valkyrie was much older, and had a very devoted acquaintances she wouldn't hesitate to summon should she need to.

The woman who'd ordered the wine was already on her way out, and Valkyrie nodded her way slightly, her way of saying goodbye. Then she looked back to the neko, her slender legs carrying her back behind the bar and to the sink. She squeezed the blood out into it and rinsed the towel, periodically ringing it out as she glanced over her shoulder at him.

You're welcome to room 7, upstairs and to your left. When she finished ringing the towel slightly dry, she hung it over the edge of the sink and wiped her hands dry on a clean one. Her spider-like hands then traveled up to a rack where the keys hung, selecting the 7th one. Try not to get any blood on the bed. She said, her tone friendly but firm. The key was then handed to him over his glass of water.

[C]urrent Music:
                                              [M]ood:
                                              [T]attoos:

User Image  Shinsuke Hakatashi User Image  User Image  User Image  Shinsuke smiled as she finished cleaning his wounds, and watched as she went back and grabbed a room key and handed it to him. He took it and smiled contently. why thank you. And Ill try my best. he said with a laugh and then followed up by his sweet smile. He then finished the last of his water with ease and then took a large sip of his red wine, gulping down half of it as he stuck the key into his right pocket. You... Wouldnt happen to have any job openings... Would you? the neko asked curiously as he stared up at her with his innocent sweet eyes.
        User Image
                                User Image

User Image

Valkyrie shifted her weight to one leg, folding her arms with an amused smile. We do...but I'd have to do some extensive interviewing. How about you get some sleep and we discuss it in the morning.

Her Tavern wasn't an easy place to work. It was dangerous and demanding, he'd have to know how to make drinks, how to deal with drunkards, potential thieves, and of course the scum of the earth who came to throw themselves into The Pit when they were having a bad day. It wasn't a normal job. Usually whoever worked behind the bar had to be someone of some authority. The kitten before her hardly seemed the part.

However she would give it some thought, she only knew him as a bloody lost limping neko so far, after all. Perhaps after he'd gotten some sleep and cleaned up a bit he'd be more worthy of consideration.

Where was all this graciousness coming from?

[C]urrent Music:
                                              [M]ood:
                                              [T]attoos:

User Image  Shinsuke Hakatashi User Image  User Image  User Image   shinsuke's sweet smile somhow turned into a devilish, and devious grin. But then it quickly wiped away and was left with the simple neko again. very well then. Tomorrow. the neko said as he picked up his glass of chianti and finished it off. He then took some currancy out of his hand and put it on the table. This currancy however was stollen from the girl that had sat next to him. see you later. he said with a smile and a wave from the hand as he took his key and headed upstairs. He didn want to steal but he had no choice. How else was he supposed to get the money?
User Image

//OOC: I'm not sure that's entirely fair to her...
although I suppose she wont miss it, but refrain from doing things like that without consent from the other player. //
((O.O.C:.: allright. It didnt occur to me that she would be a reacurring customer though ^ ^))
        User Image
                                User Image

User Image

Valkyrie watched him go, now picking her cigarette back up from where she'd left it on the ash tray. Thankfully it hadn't gone out yet, and she revived it with a few puffs of the filter, the cherry brightening.

It was getting late, however it didn't bother Valkyrie much, nocturnal thing that she was. She simply leaned back against the sink and watched the bar before her, smoke raising from the cigarette between her fingers. Beside her, on a small counter dedicated to mixing drinks, was a bowl of cherries. Valkyrie absently plucked one from it's place by the stem and lowered it between her teeth, smiling slightly as the juice escaped along her chin.

[C]urrent Music:
                                              [M]ood:
                                              [T]attoos:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff