Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Explorer

"Oh I see, well maybe some other time you can retell how you came across this lovely little tavern, and chicken soup please." She said, with a small smile as the Neko got up to go check the timer. Aries tail slowly swept from side to side until the Neko had a small outburst about a crock pot. She blinked a few times in confusion before settling herself down again.

From upstairs she heard the water turn off, and silence for a few minutes before feet padded down the stairs slowly. The feline's head turned to see who the other person was. Her green eyes locked onto the new comer. Her discomfort rolled off of her like a storm.

Luckily the hostess brought her some clothing, they didn't look like much though. She scratched the back of her head before standing from her spot and walking over to the uncomfortable looking woman. She pulled off her beater, and was left with only her black sports bra and her baggy pants. She handed the woman her shirt, "I know it isn't much of a shirt, but it's something you know. I'm Aries by the way," She bowed low to both women at the table. "I apologize for my rudeness earlier by the way, I meant to introduce myself earlier." she spoke this last bit to the woman who was down the whole time, reading a book.

Aries turned after leaving the beater on the table and walked back over to her bar stool and slowly began eating her soup. Her eyes focused solely on her food and her Long Island. The feline's tail twitched happily as food finally hit her stomach.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Grim Angelica of Lust and Self-Indulgence

Once that soup was done, Kougre took to it quickly, though she forced herself not to be the first in line for it. Still, when bowl and spoon were in hand and the portions were served, there was no denying that she was ecstatic about her food; the instant she sat down, that food went down her gullet at a pace that seemed almost comical - at first. Only after wolfing through the first few bites did she slow down a bit, starting to admire the taste... though her pacing could still be woefully described as 'intense'. It wasn't the best of habits, to be sure, but she didn't seem to mind it one bit.

She was about half-way through her first bowl when she noticed Ry coming back down the stairs - and nearly choked on a more solid piece in the soup at the sight. Ko managed to cover it up with hurried grace, but she couldn't take her eyes off the other woman. Nor could she deny that Ry had some great legs on her... what was she so embarrassed about? Granted, the sweater was a bit of a stretch, but it still seemed she should be on a runway with that bod - not hiding beneath enough mounds of clothing to make her bulletproof. Though that kind of protection wasn't something Ko had ever considered before... what would she look like in a K-vest?

Ko remained silent as her companion sat down awkwardly, obviously not wanting to admit she could be a fashion model, stating that the bathroom was free... which was redundant, given that there were two of them already. She just shrugged, still in the middle of eating - and more than likely getting seconds before too long - and noted the all-around generosity coming from the patrons as another person entered the tavern. Yet another light-haired maiden... Ko really didn't think her hair was that popular, but apparently it must be; between those five chicks that were at the other place she'd passed through and the two others that were here now, that made seven other women with white hair that weren't severely aged that she had spotted within the last month... But what really set her on edge were the wings she noticed.

Her demeanor went from admiration to pliable caution in a heartbeat; at least the white hair would make sense, if this new-comer was what Kougre assumed her to be right from the start. Another angelica, possibly a pure-breed, would make things... problematic for the Fallen one. However, she kept her mouth in check, peeling her eyes off of that one to turn to Ry. Despite her mild panic, Ko forced a poker-face of light amusement, commenting as she paused to breath "This is great stuff, Aria! I'll have to ask for the recipe - that is, if you'd be willing to cough it up." Obviously a hairball joke, but if it flew over the girl's head Ko wouldn't blame her; something seemed weighted about the girl, like she was carrying a burden that someone so (apparently) young shouldn't have, and while she tried to hide it her body language and demeanor told everything but the specifics. However, despite all appearances pointing to the opposite, she would not pry unless the neko asked for advice or something similar.

Getting up, Ko moved to get another serving, her gaze nonchalantly passing around the room as she strode up there. "So good that I'd like to ask for seconds, if you can spare some," she mused, a smile tugging at the corners of her mouth while remaining (somehow) more sincere than an outright smirk. This time she'd take her time admiring the hostess's handiwork, which she assumed would be just as good as the first pass had been - if not better, given that it now had time to settle. Maybe after this, she'd settle into a bath, then off to bed.

What's the worst part about being truly immortal?
You simply can't die, ever... even when you really wish it~

Invisible Genius

8,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

Aria smiled at the compliment on her food and nodded to agree with Aries. She like having her food appreciated."It's not a special recipe though i am glad you like it, and your welcome to anything in the kitchen as well as seconds." The neko said with a smile. The whole place smelled like home, she missed that smell and was glad to have it back.She took Ko bowl before turning to the new customer."Good evening, Welcome, How can i help you tonight miss? she said as her excitement bubbled to the surface touching her eyes and tugging at the corners of her mouth. She was so happy to have guests here and having them enjoy what services she could supply

[[ If you would PM them to me i would greatly appreciate it. ]]

User Imageαяια мєℓσ∂yUser Image
"A bowl of soup and a room for the night would be terribly appreciated," Samantha Manning replied, rubbing her eyes tiredly before slipping her visor back over her eyes to protect them from the light. She moved across the inn to sit at the bar, tucking her wings in further-she hadn't missed the distress in one of the other patrons' eyes when they were out on display.

((Sent my application-sorry for the short post, doing this on a Kindle Fire is not easy))

Invisible Genius

8,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

Aria smiled happily and headed to the kitchen for the new women's soup. As she came to the stove and grabbed a bowl the neko realized she forgot to ask what kind of soup. She headed back towards the bar when she swore she heard a familiar voice. She stiffened and almost dropped the bowl. She quickly looked around but there was no one else in the kitchen. abd she was sure she had only seen the new customer walk in. Pushing aside the uneasy feeling she headed back to the bar. "I'm sorry miss, What kind of soup would you like?, we have a robust turkey and vegetable and a home made chicken soup." She asked as she reached into her pocket and pulled out a room key and set it on the counter. "There are two bathrooms upstairs with the bathroom essentials in the linen closet and if you leave any clothes you need washed out side the door i will gladly pick them up and put them on the wash." she added reminding herself that she needed to go and check on Ko and Ry's clothes that were now in the dryer.

[[no worries, i completely understand sometimes i have to post from my ipod touch... talk about difficult lol and i will have you profile up momentarily]]

"Thank you, and chicken please," Sam smiled, before hesitating. "Uhm...how bright is the light in the room?" She asked shyly as she slipped the room key in her pocket. "My eyes are very sensitive," She said as an explanation.

Invisible Genius

8,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

"The room light, Hmm i have never really paid attention. I Did give you one of the rooms that have a window so if the light is too bright you can always keep it off and open the window. I will go to town tomorrow an pick a dull bulb up for your room so you can use it during the night, if you would like" Aria had plans to go to the market anyways. She had food and drink mixes she had to pick up so getting a bulb wouldn't be out of the way. She hurried into the kitchen and returned with the woman's bowl of soup and set it along with silverware on the counter."Would you like anything to drink?" The neko asked as she pulled a bottle of water for herself from the cooler under the counter. Aria covered her mouth as she let out a light yawn. It was getting late and she didnt know whether to lock up or leave the doors open, just in case some one who needed shelter could come in

"Thank you, that would be appreciated," Sam said in her musical tone. "I'm craving something...sugary to drink." She paused, looking around the tavern with a quick glance. "It seems to be just you. Are your staff off today?" The white haired female asked conversationally as she dipped her spoon in the soup, sighing pleasantly as it helped to warm her up.

Invisible Genius

8,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

Aria thought about what she had that was sugary in the tavern." It is just me, i don't have any staff at the moment.the only sugary drinks i have are these kool-aid singles and ice tea,I dont have much here right now and I have to go shopping tomorrow so if there is anything specific you want just let me know." She said with a warm smile as pulled out the different boxes of kool-aid singles and set them on the counter. She subdued another yawn and took a sip of her water.Aria's tail flickered as she got chilly. The neko walked to the coat rack by the utility closet and grabbed her sweat shirt and pulled it on as she returned to the bar. Aria had decided she would lock the doors tonight and while she was out tomorrow she should buy a doorbell.

"No staff?" The once-warrior repeated disbelievingly. "Well...I've been said to mix drinks with the best if you need some help while I'm here." The white-haired female refrained from mentioning that she had nowhere to go, so 'while she was there' could be quite a long time. She didn't want to overwhelm the poor neko, who looked like she had secrets that could hold their own against the tale of The Old Aqueduct Battle.

Invisible Genius

8,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Megathread 100
Aria smiled in disbelief. Really? Thats awesome.... I mean I appreciate it her voice chimed excitedly as she tried to sound professional. The neko was happy everything was coming together so well. This had been a dream of hers for the last year. Help yourself to the kitchen if you need anything, my name is Aria by the way she smiled a warm thank you smile at the woman as she took a seat next to her.

[[ posting from my iPod, Im pc is acting up, sorry if it is short ]]
((Yay for mobile devices wink ))

"Samantha," The female replied. "Sam, rather. And its no problem at all," She winked at the younger female.
"And the gate to the Abyss was opened, and his wrath and his fury were unleashed..."

User Image
User Image
Regret | Perdition | Transience
User Image

The sad truth of the matter was that the back-up clothes Aria had fetched for her weren't exactly all that much more appealing than the dress and chemise she was already wearing. The shirt looked as though it were ready to come apart at the seams, and the jeans indeed appeared to be several sizes too large. Though at least they would serve to cover her legs... that is, if there were any possible way to keep the pants from falling off her hips and bearing all for the world to see. In which case, she'd have been better off in the bath towel. "No, um... it's all right." she declines hesitantly, offering the catty hostess an apologetic shake of her head. She can't help but feel kind of guilty, what with as much trouble as Aria seemed to be going through for her.

And then there was the way that Kougre had been staring at her... as if the girl wasn't uncomfortable enough already. Though her companion doesn't so much as say a word to her. Granted, Ry was decidedly avoiding eye contact, but one would think that Ko would at least have something to say, be it a snarky remark or simply teasing her about being dressed out of her element. However, it seemed her travelling partner couldn't be less interested as she merely shrugged and continued eating. Then an unusual thought occurs to her -- and by unusual, moreso meaning a thought terribly uncharacteristic of the normally apathetic girl. What if it was that Kougre didn't like the way Ry looked. Her unease abruptly doubles and she pointedly directs her gaze to the opposite wall; what if she looked worse than she thought. And now here she was, sitting out in the middle of the room bare-legged for all to see how utterly ridiculous she looked. Though the strangest thing about it was that Ry wasn't normally easily embarrassed. In fact, it's downright difficult to make her consciencious at all. Then again, this was one of the first times she'd worn something that revealed so much of her body.

Unfortunately, it seemed it was only going to get worse. No doubt Aries meant well, but Ry's immediate reaction -- albeit only for a split second -- upon having a pre-worn, unwashed article of clothing that wasn't hers being handed to her is... almost horrified. She almost seems like she's actually afraid to take it from her. Of course, her increasingly rigid posture and the uncertainty in her golden eyes could just as easily be attributed to the surprise of the woman standing in front of her stripping down to her bra.

"I... really couldn't." she manages politely after a moment of fumbling for words, waving her hands apologetically in front of her... desperate to keep from touching the beater. It wasn't anything personal; Ry just had major issues with being touched, or touching things that other people have touched.

And then, like Kougre, a sudden sobering demeanor takes hold of her upon the entrance of the woman with wings. It wasn't quite as severe or noticeable a reaction as her buxom friend; rather, Ry simply fell into an extended, sombre silence. So much for having reached the pinnacle of discomfort... the dress was among the least of her concerns at this point. Ironically it's the addition of further unease that results in the leggy woman readopting her more regular, stoic disposition.

All things considered, perhaps she should never have come back out and simply headed straight to bed. Exhaling a silent breath, Ry slips out of her seat and turns to leave, pausing momentarily as she passes by Kougre to venture a meek, "...I'll be in the room." With that, she departs for the evening, taking her bare legs with her. Depending on how she was feeling a little later, the odd girl might actually try sleeping for a change tonight.

"...so that all who heard his name would know it and despair."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Grim Angelica of Lust and Self-Indulgence

For once, Kougre really had nothing to say as the winged female solicited a job right in front of her. Seriously, some people... Though she wouldn't deny that her own wallet was running a bit dry at the moment; maybe she should inquire about helping with the dishes or something to repay for the room. Her companion's discomfort was noted, but she did little to change it. That was one of the difficulties in dealing with Ry - anything she would've tried might just come off as being even more indignant. Said reaction to being handed a recently-worn shirt did amuse the crimson-eyed woman, but there was only so much she could show, lest she actually bruise the seemingly-impregnable female's feelings.

Ko felt a bit sad to be left alone here with the strangers - friendly as they were - once more; though she would never admit it, like Ry, she wanted familiarity nearby even as she explored, but it seemed there was only so much the female could take. A small sigh escaped as she nodded simply before turning her attention to the rest. Maybe something interesting would happen, but Ko wasn't going to push her luck. That promise... she swore to it, and it was a rare thing for her to commit as such and actually mean it.

By the time she realized how much time had passed, the storm outside was ebbing and her bowl was empty once more. Leaning back, Kougre let out a contented sigh, happy just to have a full stomach for once. Sliding lithely out of her seat, she gently deposited the bowl onto the counter as she appraised "Well, it might not be special, but you certainly have a knack for cooking, miss. I think you'll go far with this place, as long as you stick with it." With a slight bow and a nod, Ko left to take her bath and possible leave for the evening.

Unlike her companion, Ko only had just the dress she wore and a pair of... barely-existent lower undergarments, nevermind that she took even longer than the other, eschewing a shower for an actual sit-down bath so she could relax and enjoy her time alone. By the time she exited, it was late, though how much so was difficult to discern. Not really minding that she was wearing only in a bath towel that struggled to stay in place and that her hair was still damp (but not dripping), she promptly entered the shared room as quietly as she could, climbed under the covers in the other bed, and dozed off to sleep. After a week on the road once more, with hardly a stop except when it was necessary, Kougre was grateful to have a full belly and some time to sleep for once - even if she was sure Ry was going to have a hissy-fit over Kougre's blatant promiscuity (no matter how well she tried to hide it) when she finally came to.

What's the worst part about being truly immortal?
You simply can't die, ever... even when you really wish it~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces