Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something evil to do? quite simple.

1st step: Find a dork.
2nd step: Fill a glass with pee and few ounces of beer.
3rd step: Trick the dork to drink "the beer".
4rt step: Laugh like a insane while the moron proves his "macho" skills to everyone around.
*smirk* Yah.. That one is a good one Poolman.. I still wanna gun down omega though. He's neglecting his hard... well, moderately working employees. where is that boy anyway??
Yasai (i just love that name) Omega is.. >> not having a computer right now, i think he was sapose to get one today, thats what Li told me n e ways.. so yeah, thats probably why he hasn't paid you
SecretRaspberryPleasures
Yasai (i just love that name) Omega is.. >> not having a computer right now, i think he was sapose to get one today, thats what Li told me n e ways.. so yeah, thats probably why he hasn't paid you

Thank you Raspberry, that does explain alot. Well, actually, not all of it though... seeing as i've only been paid once in my entire 7 weeks of employment here. It also doesn't explain why this is my first time mentioning it, but i guess that's my fault anyway... whatever..

Oh yeah, Yasai is Japanese for Vegetable, and Thanxies! *huggles Raspberry*
Heh, First he complains i'm missing. But now Zero is gone heh, seems to me everyone prefers him to be here so I should just leave as well and leave someone like Jello in charge since you ppl don't appreciate me <<.

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
crying What the hell is it with me and being in charge!? I never asked to be in charge!!! Damn you, democracy!!! DAMN YOU!!!!! stressed
Oh! Vegetable!!!!! -clings to Yasai- lol sorry X3

Ya'll think I should apply for a job here? Since I'm like.. always here? whee Between a bartender or stripper o.o; I have decided yet -cackles-
See since no one seems to pay much attention maybe this get you to look. Me and Zero own this place if Zero's not here to pay you who else would do it *looks around* hmmm I wonder? But obiously since no one seems to act like i'm not s**t around here your not getting a cent pay from me. Since you want Zero so bad wait for him to pay you. *goes to the back shutting the door* *counts money*
Evil deed of the day:

Burned the book that a "friend" of mine wrote.

Die philosophical crap!!!
I pay attention to you Seph, but you never really talk to me >> why don't you talk to me on AIM?
Sephiroth Oukoku
See since no one seems to pay much attention maybe this get you to look. Me and Zero own this place if Zero's not here to pay you who else would do it *looks around* hmmm I wonder? But obiously since no one seems to act like i'm not s**t around here your not getting a cent pay from me. Since you want Zero so bad wait for him to pay you. *goes to the back shutting the door* *counts money*

Aww... Gomen ne, Sephiroth-kun. You can... pay me now if you relly wanna.. *licks* I promise to pay *special* attention to you.. *nuzzle*

*Yasai walks in* eek anou... *throws slutty Yasai out* Sorry Sephiroth, she's just..... really odd.. but yeah sure, if you wanna pay me, that's be great. ^^
SecretRaspberryPleasures
Oh! Vegetable!!!!! -clings to Yasai- lol sorry X3

Ya'll think I should apply for a job here? Since I'm like.. always here? whee Between a bartender or stripper o.o; I have decided yet -cackles-

Cool! You should get a job here! Cause ya know, barfly is just such an unattractive term for gals like us..(?) Well anyway, also, anouther job that's still open is server person gal. that way if someone tries anything, you can pound 'em into oblivion! And who doesn't like that (hordes bartender job) sweatdrop right!

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
*Contemplates leaving and never coming back... but then remembers that leaving is what everyone WANTS him to do...*
Yasai

Cool! You should get a job here! Cause ya know, barfly is just such an unattractive term for gals like us..(?) Well anyway, also, anouther job that's still open is server person gal. that way if someone tries anything, you can pound 'em into oblivion! And who doesn't like that (hordes bartender job) sweatdrop right!

Yeah man!I think I'ma apply -happy dance-
A red demon eyes shines as a reflection of a dark demon hides behind me it then fades away as I return to normal.

Hey sure um *licked* I can pay there's not problem for it. Raspberry lets not make our aim convo brung into here >=P You just always im me when i'm away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff