Welcome to Gaia! ::

OMG OMG OMG!!!! -acts like a crazy fangirl and glomps Yasai- Thanks Omega and Bunny for the comments, and!! I DREW YASAI AND SPARROW! I shall post them when I'm not lazy. And Omega >[ get your computer fixed and make it stay fixed! D:
Yasai
I told you I could stay away for a few days! Take that evilbunny... WTF?! I'm gone for a couple days and we have this many pages!! You people, I swear...

Okay, now onto the booze!

I saw you come on for a while a couple of days ago 3nodding
Dun be sud, ya always gut me.
SecretRaspberryPleasures

*sees a beer roll to her feet and picks it up*..FINDER KEEPERS!!

hey berry! eek ..*tackles her*..you cackling animal killer!!!
SpaRRowS LaSs ^-^
SecretRaspberryPleasures

Sparrow you sexy beast! -hugs-
SecretRaspberryPleasures
SpaRRowS LaSs ^-^
SecretRaspberryPleasures

Sparrow you sexy beast! -hugs-

xd ..hi to you too! heart ..
well night!..bye....*turns around and halfway makes it to bed before she collapses to the floor and curls up and starts sleeping*

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
SecretRaspberryPleasures
OMG OMG OMG!!!! -acts like a crazy fangirl and glomps Yasai- Thanks Omega and Bunny for the comments, and!! I DREW YASAI AND SPARROW! I shall post them when I'm not lazy. And Omega >[ get your computer fixed and make it stay fixed! D:

I plugged me hard drive in the wrong way, so it's fine. I'm getting a mother board for the other computer tomorrow. Yay! Well, my mom lost her job at Playboy. ninja So she needs to redo her resume, that's why I'm getting the mother board.
Zero Omega
SecretRaspberryPleasures

I plugged me hard drive in the wrong way, so it's fine. I'm getting a mother board for the other computer tomorrow. Yay! Well, my mom lost her job at Playboy. ninja So she needs to redo her resume, that's why I'm getting the mother board.

-waits a minute, than laughs- You plugged it in the wrong way? xd Sorry... Thats just funny, besides that point... -tackles him and glomps- ^_____^ Wheee!!! I'd lick you if my tounge wasn't stuck to my popsicle.... ninja stare

Jenna Tull's Senpai

Ruthless Fatcat

*walks in, yawns and looks around*

Jenna Tull's Senpai

Ruthless Fatcat

...is anyone here....?*looks around again*....hmm...
I'm here =]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces