Cassandra Geminni
*sneaksneaksneak* ninja
scream
Zero Omega
Cassandra Geminni
*sneaksneaksneak* ninja
scream
*She stomps over to the mute screamer and inspects him for clues.*

Hmmm... I see powder traces of narcotics on your coat. I am picking up a faint odor of the harbor about you and there are traces of blood and wool fibers, possibly of lost lamb origins, under your fingernails... stare

I'm on to you!
Cassandra Geminni
Zero Omega
Cassandra Geminni
*sneaksneaksneak* ninja
scream
*She stomps over to the mute screamer and inspects him for clues.*

Hmmm... I see powder traces of narcotics on your coat. I am picking up a faint odor of the harbor about you and there are traces of blood and wool fibers, possibly of lost lamb origins, under your fingernails... stare

I'm on to you!

YOU KNOW NOTHING, YOU HEAR ME? NOTHING! *He pins her against the walls, yelling right into her face.* NOTHING! NADA! ZILCH! scream
Zelo Omega
YOU KNOW NOTHING, YOU HEAR ME? NOTHING! *He pins her against the walls, yelling right into her face.* NOTHING! NADA! ZILCH! scream
*The dead man was freakin' cold! Having been in the mule closet for almost a year now, Cassy did not react well to contact. She froze up and reacted some what like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RjmN9RZyr4&feature=player_embedded

Knight

*The mule closet door was left open, apparently. The horrible cliche' of an Irishman pops his head out and snoops around*

Also, I was expecting Tarisu, not Zelo. ninja
Cassandra Geminni
Zelo Omega
*The dead man was freakin' cold! Having been in the mule closet for almost a year now, Cassy did not react well to contact. She froze up and reacted some what like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RjmN9RZyr4&feature=player_embedded

*He backed away from the person he considered a FREAK and then walked toward the bar, pulling out some very important bottles of bree.*

You know, these bottles... They've been here for years, and were meant for a very specific purpose. You see, I received these bottles from an old ancient wiseman. He told a story of a woman in deep purple that would come and make frightening sounds. He told me that these sounds could be muffled with these bottles... Like... SO!

*He begins to hurl the bottles at her, a psychotic grin appearing on his face* DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!
Kirklando
*The mule closet door was left open, apparently. The horrible cliche' of an Irishman pops his head out and snoops around*

MEANWHILE! BACK AT THE LEFT WING BAR SIDE!

Tarisu is found smacking her lips, chewing a year old piece of gum. Oy thar laddie Kirk, I be tellin' ya, $50 bucks a night, take it 'er leave it.

Knight

Tarisu
Kirklando

Tarisu is found smacking her lips, chewing a year old piece of gum. Oy thar laddie Kirk, I be tellin' ya, $50 bucks a night, take it 'er leave it.
Oh yeah? wink

Well, I suppose we can make some kind of arrangement. Just gotta get my-FREEZE! scream

*Poor Tarisu's been away longer than most and now she's going right back in. While away managing the bar's finances, or lack there of, Tarisu missed Kirkland's admittance to the force. Officer Kirklando was wearing a wire and has everything on tape. He pulled his fire arm and badge from hiding and attempts to place Tarisu under arrest.*

Yer' goin' away fer a long time, wench! mad
Zelo Omega
*He backed away from the person he considered a FREAK and then walked toward the bar, pulling out some very important bottles of bree.*

You know, these bottles... They've been here for years, and were meant for a very specific purpose. You see, I received these bottles from an old ancient wiseman. He told a story of a woman in deep purple that would come and make frightening sounds. He told me that these sounds could be muffled with these bottles... Like... SO!

*He begins to hurl the bottles at her, a psychotic grin appearing on his face* DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!
*Shattered glass flies around the bar, some bottles breaking and bouncing off Cassie, some missing all together. But, the traumatized girl could not bee subdued. With a slow stream of blood falling from her brow, she continues to wale with pain, fear and agony. A tiny gnome fell from the rafters, holding his ears shut, unable to deal with the broken peace of the conquered Kisazilla's hunting grounds.*

aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! gonk

Joasis's Compadre

Supreme Hunter

Cassandra Geminni
Zelo Omega

*Shattered glass flies around the bar, some bottles breaking and bouncing off Cassie, some missing all together. But, the traumatized girl could not bee subdued. With a slow stream of blood falling from her brow, she continues to wale with pain, fear and agony. A tiny gnome fell from the rafters, holding his ears shut, unable to deal with the broken peace of the conquered Kisazilla's hunting grounds.*

aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! gonk

*He spots the gnome fleeing from the scene, enraged at this development he calls out.* TIGAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! TRANSFORM BEAST STRIKE! END THE LIVES OF THOSE WHO FALL PREY TO YOUR MIGHTY STRENGTH! scream

*A large rumble in heard from the roof, an ominous roar is heard coming down from the heavens, the sky darkens and lightening cracks down. The roof starts to shake, asbestos falling from the rafters, Owen Cornings Fiber Glass Insulation bolstering out from the two-by-fours as nails spring out.*

COME AND SHOW THEM ALL WHO THE REAL FEARSOME RULER IS! GOGOGOGOGOGO! scream

*He laughs maniacally, clearly having lost it more than usual. The roof tears open as it falls onto the ground, it's hideous, horrendous, it stands in front of Cassie with its eyes darted toward the gnome... It is a twelve foot long platypus, it snorts and charges past Cassie and toward the gnome*

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! VICTORY WILL BE MINE! MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!

*He then continues to pelt Cassie with bottles, how many does he have behind that bar...?* REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM REDRUM! scream
Kirklando
Tarisu
Kirklando

Oh yeah? wink

Well, I suppose we can make some kind of arrangement. Just gotta get my-FREEZE! scream

*Poor Tarisu's been away longer than most and now she's going right back in. While away managing the bar's finances, or lack there of, Tarisu missed Kirkland's admittance to the force. Officer Kirklando was wearing a wire and has everything on tape. He pulled his fire arm and badge from hiding and attempts to place Tarisu under arrest.*

Yer' goin' away fer a long time, wench! mad

Oh dear... But, but, Kirk-dear... Don't you remember that one night we shared together? emotion_kirakira Tarisu walks up closer to him, placing her left hand upon his cheek and lightly stroking it. You told me it was the best ever... The drinks, the laughs, the dinner... Surely you haven't forgotten... She pouts and leans up on her toes, her face getting closer to his own, looking directly into his eyes. That night when I allowed you to take what was so sacred to me... Surely you couldn't have forgotten, have you? Oh please tell me you haven't! She cries out, her eyes swelling and watering up, she thrusts her arms forward and wraps them around Kirk's neck, she digs her face into his shoulder. PLEASE TELL ME YOU REMEMBER! crying
Jenyens
surprised

George awakens from his long, long slumber and shuffles over to Jen, his tongue extended and panting in excitement. He swings it forward giving her a long, and extended, lick that lifts her up off the ground and into the air. His wonderful sign of affection.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff