Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-winces from the taste- you are ******** crazy -smiles and laughs alittle-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*laughs* I know it. I'd say I was born this way, but I'm pretty sure I used to be normal. I blame it on some of my crazy friends. They've converted me to the dark side! *chuckles then downs the rest of her JD & Coke* Hey, whaddya say I grab myself a Smirnoff for the road and we take a walk? I love to walk the streets at this time of night. It's so quiet and peaceful.

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
uh sure lets go! -smiles and stands up-

*hops onto counter and leans over it to grab her smirnoff and then comes back over* If I get wobbly, just catch me before knee hits pavement if you wouldn't mind. *smiles and starts for the door*

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
of course! -leads you towards the door-

*smiles as she walks out the door with you, and then abruptly stops when the night is not as quiet as she'd expected. Stares at the building across the street...a gay bar.* Hmm. *blinks* Interesting. They sound like they're having fun. *turns back to you* So, which way should we head? *looks left and right*

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-looks right- right always trust the right way! -laughs alittle and puts my hands in my pockets-

Sounds good to me! *starts walking* So what brought you into a bar Mr. non-drinker? *grins and looks at you*

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
i wouldnt have a clue i got bored i guess -looks over at you and smiles-

*smiles back* That's a very valid reason! *nods, then opens her Smirnoff and takes a sip* *looks at the sky* It's so pretty when the stars are out.

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-still looking at you- yeah it is -his smile gets bigger-

*looks over at you smiling, but can't look too long and looks down blushing* Hey, this sidewalk is cobblestone! Cool! Of course, that's bad news if I get too smashed. Lots of little corners for me to trip on. *glares at the sidewalk as if it kicked her puppy*

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-looks down at the sidewalk- you notice some wierd things.

*giggles* Perhaps. I just like to look at everything, and nearly everything fascinates me. Does anything fascinate you? *takes another swig of her drink*

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-looks at the moon and points at it- the moon i enjoy staring at it its so soothing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff