Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Elocutionist

5,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Timid 100
Here's an activity you can do with friends:

Obtain their souls, either by theft of trade, then torture them witht he knowledge that you own their very existence for all eternity...

*counts his soul collection...*
That sounds fun! I'm gonna try that sometime!! -buys a soul bag- Yummy! whee
-jumps on, glomps, licks, pokes, prods, clings and kisses (cheek) the next person to post out of my own boredom- whee -unless it is a woman- o_o;;;;
SecretRaspberryPleasures
Here is something evil to do, pretty funny to. Faint one of your friends (make them hold their breath and press on their neck until the gasp and faint) and then push them, make sure a door is near by, and they will wake up just before they run into the door, if they are aimed at it. I did it to my friend, I havn't laughed so hard since then. Funny... Not that evil, but still works...

Sounds like the one i use to do to my little cousin and friends. Make them take 5 breaths, then on the fith one take a deep breath and hold it in while they have there arms crossed abor there chest go behind them and hug em tight and they'll pass out and wake up right before they hit the ground.
SecretRaspberryPleasures
-jumps on, glomps, licks, pokes, prods, clings and kisses (cheek) the next person to post out of my own boredom- whee -unless it is a woman- o_o;;;;

I really need to start reading every post before I start posting at random. V-- *not sure if that just happened to him from raspberry* Did I just score VOo?

Anyways anyone seen Zero's body... I mean uhh Zero around?
Sephiroth Oukoku
SecretRaspberryPleasures

I really need to start reading every post before I start posting at random. V-- *not sure if that just happened to him from raspberry* Did I just score VOo?

Anyways anyone seen Zero's body... I mean uhh Zero around?

Yes, I sapose it just happened to you, lol, unless your really a woman? I would like to know to! I need ta... ask something.. important!
Evil deed of the day:
Stole all the color cartridges from the printers in my office... jejeje, the place is running crazy around!.

Those cartridges are my war trophies now.
*in a secrative voice* Yasai here, reporting in from school.. Supposed to be doing homework. Instead seving beer here.. xd ninja
Yasai dear! I'd like one beer! And 15 shots of taquila(sp)!!! 3nodding whee
I submit myself as a stripper.
Hanoko
I submit myself as a stripper.

o.o; YAY! Good for you!
*Bounces in* Kon'nichi wa Minna-san! *serves much tequilla* there ya go Raspberry! *dances in circles till she falls over*
Thanks very much Yasai! -drinks each one in a row-... oooo... mrgreen Yeah maaaaan! X3
You know a reeeealy evil thing to do? Employ some one then never pay them... *looks around for Omega. Ya know, I've only been paid once in my entire time working here? That hardly seems fair. *brings out a mini uzi* Now... *insert evil grin here* *to be continued*
wonna know whats really evil, Yasai? ...-thinks- Burning peoples hands....and lighting their hair on fire,.... ninja And then... when they are going to the washroom, grab their pants and run for it!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff