Welcome to Gaia! ::

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Joasis
Kiro_Shinigami
Mass effect too?
Never played it. I'm also not very good at first person shooters. sweatdrop
Mass Effect is a Roleplay game Its 3rd person tactical in combat and all RPG story line. Its the best game ever created @A@

Even if never played it. you should come and have a look. its casual and walk ins welcome.

Joasis's Compadre

Supreme Hunter

Joasis
Jenna Tull
Joasis
Jenna Tull
ninja *takes drag off cigarette*
O hai, bby! Come herrr often!? ;D
;D
Oh shi- gonk

*He thoroughly examines the bar wench to see where her huge... hair, went. Jo falls to his knees weeping as she now resembles his parole officer more than a 70's beaver star.*

It's not fair. crying
*wait for the moment when Jo is lamenting the loss of his beauty to sneak into the back room where she changes back into her skimpy outfit, rats and fluffs her hair just right while opening a new ozone layer with the amount of hairspray used. After she is finished she rushes back out to the main bar area and takes a seat on the bar top, chest heaving from the rush job* ;D Hay handsome

Jenna Tull's Senpai

Ruthless Fatcat

Jenna Tull
*wait for the moment when Jo is lamenting the loss of his beauty to sneak into the back room where she changes back into her skimpy outfit, rats and fluffs her hair just right while opening a new ozone layer with the amount of hairspray used. After she is finished she rushes back out to the main bar area and takes a seat on the bar top, chest heaving from the rush job* ;D Hay handsome
*Entranced by her heaves his eyes follow up and down with the steady precision of a balance bird.*

o hai. redface

*Though many a naughty thought quickly filled his mind, he pushed them aside as he noticed the bar suddenly adopted a forest cabin motif. It seems the Bar atmosphere reader is reading their wardrobe and sexy teenagers in a secluded cabin usually don't have happy endings(though call me crazy but I swear some happen. ninja ) So Jo goes to defense mode changes tones, both literally and figuratively as his voice seems a bit squeakier and his face a bit oilier*

JenJen. I feel sweaty and awkward! gonk

*Jo swallows with a gulp and rubs his neck*

I'm so thirsty. It's so damp and dark and musky in this place, I feel like some kind of flower... in an attic? confused

Joasis's Compadre

Supreme Hunter

Joasis
*Entranced by her heaves his eyes follow up and down with the steady precision of a balance bird.*

o hai. redface

*Though many a naughty thought quickly filled his mind, he pushed them aside as he noticed the bar suddenly adopted a forest cabin motif. It seems the Bar atmosphere reader is reading their wardrobe and sexy teenagers in a secluded cabin usually don't have happy endings(though call me crazy but I swear some happen. ninja ) So Jo goes to defense mode changes tones, both literally and figuratively as his voice seems a bit squeakier and his face a bit oilier*

JenJen. I feel sweaty and awkward! gonk

*Jo swallows with a gulp and rubs his neck*

I'm so thirsty. It's so damp and dark and musky in this place, I feel like some kind of flower... in an attic? confused
JenJen nods "Is it getting hot in here, or is it just that guy?" she asks while pointing to the person with the bloodied wings.
Holy s**t, this thread is a decade old? I'm super impressed. Σ(゜ロ゜)

Also, to the conversation I may or may not be butting into above: Mass Effect is teh s**t. emotion_dowant

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

Joasis's Compadre

Supreme Hunter

Zero Omega
eek
Holy s**t, it's a Meg! *points* scream YOU!!!

Jenna Tull's Senpai

Ruthless Fatcat

Zero Omega
eek
*fires zee pokeballs* A wild Meg appears! scream

Jenna Tull's Senpai

Ruthless Fatcat

Zairea

Also, to the conversation I may or may not be butting into above: Mass Effect is teh s**t. emotion_dowant
Yeah. Olllld~ emo

Joasis's Compadre

Supreme Hunter

Gatosa
ninja
talk2hand

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Zairea

Mass Effect is indeed teh s**t! ^w^

Joasis's Compadre

Supreme Hunter

-sniquerd00dle-
rolleyes
dramallama

Jenna Tull's Senpai

Ruthless Fatcat

-sniquerd00dle-
rolleyes
crying

Quick Reply