Kiro_Shinigami
- Drinks some vodka from a vial and watches people-
*Makes a martini and places it in front of him.*

This one is on the house. Thank you for your patronage. :"D

Jenna Tull's Senpai

Ruthless Fatcat

Jenna Tull
Srsly u gaiz, ware r mi dragonz crying
I know where you can get dragons. They're um... there are some in the bathroom.

ninja

Joasis's Compadre

Supreme Hunter

Joasis
Jenna Tull
Srsly u gaiz, ware r mi dragonz crying
I know where you can get dragons. They're um... there are some in the bathroom.

ninja
Are they in that hole with the downwards pointing arrow by any chance?

Jenna Tull's Senpai

Ruthless Fatcat

Jenna Tull
Are they in that hole with the downwards pointing arrow by any chance?

Non, non... They are on the other side. Just gotta wait for a while and the dragons will come, I swear. ninja 4laugh

Dragons

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Joasis
Kiro_Shinigami
- Drinks some vodka from a vial and watches people-
*Makes a martini and places it in front of him.*

This one is on the house. Thank you for your patronage. :"D
He looked up to him and smiled as he took the martini and nodded to him tipping a wink " That is most kind. Thankyou"

The demon was tall dark and handsome in his mannerism and loved martini's Especially the free ones.

Jenna Tull's Senpai

Ruthless Fatcat

Kiro_Shinigami
He looked up to him and smiled as he took the martini and nodded to him tipping a wink " That is most kind. Thankyou"

The demon was tall dark and handsome in his mannerism and loved martini's Especially the free ones.
No problem! We still have Meg's credit card numbers paying the bills so anything and everything is within reason! ninja

*Jo adds the wink to the tip jar. Not use to such a dusty prison, the wink paced nervously in its filthy confines and counted the days(In wink time?) til its release. Never has a wink known such solitude or sadness. "Why has the world abandoned me?" The wink laments. "Why am I forced to endure such... such misery? What was my CRIME?! Why do I continue to hurt?!!!"*

*Quietly the wink slowed down, no longer the fresh lively thing it once was. A life of solitude has taken the light from the eye of this... err... light, from an eye. The wink, now an institutionalized wink of shackled wisdom lies down a final time. He welcomes the darkness like an old friend; no more lonely nights, no more lonely songs with the echos on the brim of the cup. Now, it can finally rest~*

*Jo hears a pop from the tip jar tilts his head, dismissing the event in its briefness, as if nothing really happened* O,O

Verloki's Senpai

Cosmic Destroyer

Joasis

" I see"

The demon not sure if this was a lunatic assylum or a bar but it gave the vibes of a madhouse where everyone was about as sane as a soggy cardboard box. With that he longed for the sanity of his realm and smiled calmly at the man sure that at any time he would do a polka.

" Pretty damn dead in here"

He said as he sipped his martini looking about at darkness and the occasional mad person in the near area.

Joasis's Compadre

Supreme Hunter

That story begins in dickety-aught-three.

*wanders over to the bar and rummages under the bar top, setting a tumbler glass on the countertop*

We had to say dickety because the Kaiser had stolen the word twenty along with our patrons.

*finds a bottle of rum, or at least it had the coloring of dark rum, opens it and pours a bit into the glass*

We chased that rascal to get 'em back; but gave up after dickety-six miles....

*stares blankly across the bar as she sips on her glass of rum*

The good old days.. Now, I'd like to digress from my prepared remarks to discuss how I invented the terlet...
Kiro_Shinigami
" Pretty damn dead in here"

He said as he sipped his martini looking about at darkness and the occasional mad person in the near area.

As the dodo, I'm afraid. 3nodding

*He kicks a spare straightjacket under a table and away from any would be orderlies, least they start getting ideas of restoring law and order*
Jenna Tull
That story begins in dickety-aught-three.

*wanders over to the bar and rummages under the bar top, setting a tumbler glass on the countertop*

We had to say dickety because the Kaiser had stolen the word twenty along with our patrons.

*finds a bottle of rum, or at least it had the coloring of dark rum, opens it and pours a bit into the glass*

We chased that rascal to get 'em back; but gave up after dickety-six miles....

*stares blankly across the bar as she sips on her glass of rum*

The good old days.. Now, I'd like to digress from my prepared remarks to discuss how I invented the terlet...
*The mad woman's ranting were muffled by the slow sounds of bongos playing while the lights dimmed. Only the smell of the onion on her belt gave any indication that she had existed at all. With the snap of a finger a spotlight shines on the center of the stage and Mervin free flows what's in that gourd shaped box in his chest*

The drunkards in rafters
The battles with swords
We answered to no one
A dive bar of lords
The witches made mischief with potions and hex
The grey man recorded
Their antics
Their secks~
Forsaking his kingdom for much greener pastures
An admin is born out of chaos and laughters
Connections were forged and can't be soon be forgotten
Lifelong friendships arose-Shh!!! We'll skip over the rotten
Faced people we don't need the ill
Still... some lessons were learned early on now begotten
Now
All points led us here and the truth of the matter
Is that facts warped our tales and our lives
Our REAL LIVES
are much stranger than chatter
Box threads and that's the b***h of life. Because we're all too busy in our IRL worlds to play insane. The insane followed us in to the real world! You gotta let me out! Let ME OUT!!!! gonk

*Keels over* x_________x

Jenna Tull's Senpai

Ruthless Fatcat

*Sweep sweep sweep*

ninja

Joasis's Compadre

Supreme Hunter

Joasis
*Sweep sweep sweep*

ninja
Dave's not here, man ninja

Verloki's Senpai