Welcome to Gaia! ::

Jenna Tull's Senpai

Ruthless Fatcat

Lord Arrion
Joasis
*He puts the syringes away for now and brings out the shot glasses instead*

oh! You meant BOOZE shots. I thought you were trying to transform in to a newt or somethi---by the way, I wouldn't recommend it. People get turned to newts ALL the time and they usually end up losing an eye or two. This place has a couple of things that just pounce on you. Witches, lusty kitsune, pirates, ninjas, gnomes, you name it. But lately they've been hibernating for the long summer. But winter is coming and we must be ready.
"Must be ready for them since the winter is approaching? And yes, I meant shots; alcohol. I did not mean syringes and what not. You crazy doctor, you."

He said, joking with the fella. He understood what he said, but Shadow could probably defend for himself. But still, didn't want to deal with the drama of all that stuff. Shadow held a bottle; a fifth; of vodka as she spoke with the man.
*He lays down twelve shot glasses in a straight row on the bar counter. He brings out the ol' martini mixer and starts to make something odd with all the clear bottles and one or two shiny colored ones. Mixing the mixer makes for a might cold drink, he had to poor quick least he gets a chill in his pa(w)lm. Pouring with contents with minimum spillage he tosses the mixer in the sink and wipes his hands with a dirty cloth*

Alright. Lets get this started! biggrin

Also... if you don't remember this night and you wake up without your wallet... totes wasn't me. ninja

Katarjena's Waifu

Joasis
*He lays down twelve shot glasses in a straight row on the bar counter. He brings out the ol' martini mixer and starts to make something odd with all the clear bottles and one or two shiny colored ones. Mixing the mixer makes for a might cold drink, he had to poor quick least he gets a chill in his pa(w)lm. Pouring with contents with minimum spillage he tosses the mixer in the sink and wipes his hands with a dirty cloth*

Alright. Lets get this started! biggrin

Also... if you don't remember this night and you wake up without your wallet... totes wasn't me. ninja
"Ha, suuure it wasn't you, good sir. Alright, half of these are your's and these other six are mine."

He said looking at them now.

"Let's get going!"

He said, grabbing the first shot and taking it down now. Starting this so drinking-off as one may call it such.

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Leo wandered in toking on an oversized seven gram hand rolled blunt.

Knight

Lord Arrion
"Ha, suuure it wasn't you, good sir. Alright, half of these are your's and these other six are mine."

He said looking at them now.

"Let's get going!"

He said, grabbing the first shot and taking it down now. Starting this so drinking-off as one may call it such.
Objection! scream

*The former drunkard Kirklando storms in and sees the vile shotglass raised. With a homemade potato gun Kirk takes am and shoots the glass out of the red haired bar fly's hand before any drunkenness can begin. Kirk reloads his gun and squints for steadier aim. With a hollow KERPLUNK the potato races through air and smashes the shot glasses on the counter. Sadly, all the drinks were knocked over.*

I did ye' a favor, boyo. Tis a dark road that ends in no place ye'd like to be. ~_<

Jenna Tull's Senpai

Ruthless Fatcat

Leonardo S. Tensatsu
*Jo reaches beneath the counter and places an ash tray for the gentleman.*

Welcome to some run down bar. By entering this establishment you've waived all rights to legal council, power of attorney, signed over all assets upon your death, maimed appendages and or limbs, right to retaining your organs in case of your falling in to a coma and sanity. We understand you could choose any run down bar so we thank you for choosing some run down bar. Have a nice day. biggrin

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Joasis
Leonardo S. Tensatsu
*Jo reaches beneath the counter and places an ash tray for the gentleman.*

Welcome to some run down bar. By entering this establishment you've waived all rights to legal council, power of attorney, signed over all assets upon your death, maimed appendages and or limbs, right to retaining your organs in case of your falling in to a coma and sanity. We understand you could choose any run down bar so we thank you for choosing some run down bar. Have a nice day. biggrin

"I brought insurance"

Brandishing a devilish smirk, Leo gestured with the over sized blunt as he seats himself at the bar with another long drag. Appearing some manner of mercenary attempting elegance of dark red and ebony hued attire, strapped with both heavily modified hand guns holstered about his athletic waist. Not a threat, as Leo would continue his usual languid manner. He could only hope someone would be brave enough to pick a fight with him, even in spite of his current narcotic indulgence.

"Got something to compliment it?"

Katarjena's Waifu

"Oh come the F on, man! Seriously, why must you abuse the alcohol like that?"

Shadow said, standing up now. He pulled out his sour-cream filled gun. It would shut random balloon-filled packages of sour cream and would fire to the potato-gun firer.

"Ah!"

He said, shooting one package to the man.

Jenna Tull's Senpai

Ruthless Fatcat

Leonardo S. Tensatsu
"I brought insurance"

Brandishing a devilish smirk, Leo gestured with the over sized blunt as he seats himself at the bar with another long drag. Appearing some manner of mercenary attempting elegance of dark red and ebony hued attire, strapped with both heavily modified hand guns holstered about his athletic waist. Not a threat, as Leo would continue his usual languid manner. He could only hope someone would be brave enough to pick a fight with him, even in spite of his current narcotic indulgence.

"Got something to compliment it?"
We have a special on pineapples. I'm sorry to say we haven't had many hijac-fresh imports, lately. ninja

But I noticed you're packin' some heat. Heck of a pair of roscos you got there. Can they do some damage? biggrin

Knight

Lord Arrion
"Oh come the F on, man! Seriously, why must you abuse the alcohol like that?"

Shadow said, standing up now. He pulled out his sour-cream filled gun. It would shut random balloon-filled packages of sour cream and would fire to the potato-gun firer.

"Ah!"

He said, shooting one package to the man.
Repent! N' thou shalt be saaayved! scream

*He counters with a potato blast of his own. As his spud races in air and meets the sour cream balloon a shock wave bursts back upon all parties and leaves a mystical, magical levitating potato in air. The smellz of fresh baked potatoes wafts about the room and gives everyone a taste of pre potato famine Ireland, enough to bring a mighty tear to the slightly off suit draped man*

Katarjena's Waifu

Kirklando

*He counters with a potato blast of his own. As his spud races in air and meets the sour cream balloon a shock wave bursts back upon all parties and leaves a mystical, magical levitating potato in air. The smellz of fresh baked potatoes wafts about the room and gives everyone a taste of pre potato famine Ireland, enough to bring a mighty tear to the slightly off suit draped man*
Shadow loved potatoes, and sour cream mixed with it only made his desire to it a bit stronger. Though, it figured it would of course as he packed around a sour cream gun. But, however, he didn't expect the potato to now wave it's smell around and float magically above now mixed with sour cream. Mmm, he thought as he desired to feast upon such a thing now.

"I can't fall for your tricks!"

He said, breaking his spell. He pulled out a small great white shark and launched it to the potato in mid air. It would consume it in it's bottomless bit and then Shadow's desire would be broken and would follow-up with said war of interruption of his alcohol.

"Arr!"

Knight

Lord Arrion
Kirklando

Shadow loved potatoes, and sour cream mixed with it only made his desire to it a bit stronger. Though, it figured it would of course as he packed around a sour cream gun. But, however, he didn't expect the potato to now wave it's smell around and float magically above now mixed with sour cream. Mmm, he thought as he desired to feast upon such a thing now.

"I can't fall for your tricks!"

He said, breaking his spell. He pulled out a small great white shark and launched it to the potato in mid air. It would consume it in it's bottomless bit and then Shadow's desire would be broken and would follow-up with said war of interruption of his alcohol.

"Arr!"
Shark attack! D:

*An alarm goes off and secret wall slots lift and reveal hidden net guns that blast away without prejudice. The bar has an automated anti shark security system of all things and for the 2nd time since it was installed it goes off. The first time is not an experience kirklando would like to relive so he keeps that story to himself. But now as he swings from a net, he looks down the remains of his nommed potato, Kirk can't help but be saddened at the loss the world has endured*

Do ye see? Do ye see now wha' wrongs alcohol brings? That potato was groing t' lead us to a new tomorrow. It wouldda enspired men to be better than themselves. But it's gone now. Lost..

Mythical Gaian

9,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
"Six chamber, double barrel, heavily modified glock 18. Equip with two triggers, one for each barrel, along with two additional cylinders for eighteen rounds in total before exhaustion."

Placing the blunt between his lips, he'd use his left hand to upholster Disorder from his left side. The over weight sleek black double barrel hand gun before handled with a practiced ease as it's handed to the man as a devious show of good faith.

"It's equip with three different color switch's on each side of the grip with one at the bottom. Those readjusting the seven different specialized ammunition within the three six chamber cylinders."

Gesturing half a** at the gun as he explains all the fun little feature's, Leo would leave the blunt between his lips as Chaos is upholstered as a diagram for the random stranger to follow.

"Red's the explosive incendiary, blue's the standard .45 ACP for clean up, and the purple button at the bottom... Well, we call that one 'Pride'. A .38 Smith & Wesson Special caliber bullet that is far thinner and are designed to fragment as little as possible pertaining to the blast power of Nitrocellulose. A pure explosive compound, that upon impact demolishes a rough six foot radius..."

Sliding one of the cylinders out, he'd show the different little color tags on the back of each varied sized bullet and caliber bullet. Deciding words couldn't do them much justice, Leo would lift Chaos's over sized frame level arms effortlessly to squeeze off a single 'Pride' rough off at an unoccupied table near the entrance. Upon contact, the flare of light and concussive force released would dim and reveal that the majority of the table and chairs had been incinerated before being blown to little smothering ash's settling out from the air.

"Good for crowded places."

Katarjena's Waifu

"What the f-"

Shadow was completely aww'd by the spectacular events that just took place. Nets and alarms. The shark seemed to of been caught in this net that sprung forth. It was crazy. Who'd thought this some run down bar would have a system installed for sharks being out and about the bar.

"What are you on about?"

Shadow questioned as he look around. How in the world could this potato elevate the world in man's eyes so far.

"Oh no! That's the special potato of awesomeness?!"

Shadow was alarmed to come to think about it further and further.
A lone ghost wandered the bar, forever trapped or...forever tethered to the one place on gaia that held meaning to him. That or he was actually the fevered dementia of one of the bar's residents...who could say. Not him at least. Climbing out of his bed- also known as Joasis's head- he takes a stretch, and floats to the bar with a piece of toast in his mouth...well where his mouth would be.

"My I've missed a bit since I last visited"
Leonardo S. Tensatsu

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces