• Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Trainer 150
StormSwift
forever_goodnight
StormSwift
forever_goodnight
StormSwift

The Princess has released him and stepped back a respectful distance. "Alright," she says, ears flicking. It's clear from the way she looks at him, her eyes full of trust and adoration, that she completely accepts him now. Tail swishing, she looks at him steadily, then holds out one of her dainty hands.

With a gently smile, he softly takes her hand in his. He gives it a gentle squeeze before using both hands to lift the wrist to his mouth. He looks at her and sinks his fangs into the vein there. Blood welled up and he closed his mouth around the wound, drawing the blood down his throat. With a slight groan, he braced one of his hands on the bar and closed his eyes. He made sure the bite didn't hurt and he hoped his draws didn't hurt either.

S'Aura bites her lower lip, feeling a slight sting at each draw but other than that, his bite is relatively painless. She focuses on breathing normally, so he can have as much as he wants. Her ears twitch a bit spasmodically and she wonders if he likes it. Well, she thinks, if he didn't like it, he surely would've stopped by now. The thought cheers her a little.

After another moment or two, Archer draws back his fangs and wipes his tongue over the puncture marks to heal them. When he finally removes his mouth from S'Aura's wrist, all that's left is two small red marks which are quickly fading. Reaching into his inner pocket of his coat, he pulls out a black silk hankerchief with his family insignia in purple in the corner and wipes it over his mouth to remove any stray blood. When he opens his eyes, they're a warm, deep brown. His skin has a glow to it and he looks very healthy. He smiles gently at the Princess and kisses her wrist before releasing it. "Thank you S'Aura."

The Princess looks at her wrist, then slowly lowers it till her arm hangs at her side. She smiles a bit. "Did you like it?" she asks shyly. She's happy that she was able to give him what he needed. Perhaps she was useful after all, even with her minimal powers, as they currently are.

He nodded slightly and smiled softly. "It was very good. Like honey and silk and one of a kind." He said and gave here and gently kiss of top of her head.

Fashionable Tycoon

"I believe she's in good hands," Stormy replies of the Princess with a slight nod, then pins an ear down when Revai growls. "What's wrong?" she asks, frowning in worry as she looks at him. "I think I know this guy from a long time ago." She's fighting to remember where she might've met the person; there's an image in her mind but it's so hazy that no distinguishing features can be seen.

Eloquent Reveler

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Trainer 150
Raven Malkavia
forever_goodnight
Raven Malkavia
Dante walked in after pulling up on his motorcycle. His long platinum white hair flowed in the wind after taking of his riding helmet, he stood six foot three with a athletic buil. Dante carried his tired and fatigued body, the loud thudding of his boots carried to the main entrance of the inn. Looking around he saw no one and wandered about trying to find his way.

Sighing, Claire enters the bar with intentions of bring home Archer. Upon seeing Dante, she stop and look at him. Clearing her throat slightly she walks over to him. "Long time no see." She says, putting her hands in the pockets of her coat.
Dante smirked, "Long time indeed. How are things?" He said looking behind him to Claire before fully turning around.

Claire shrugged and frowned. "Things have been better on my end. How about you?" She asked, looking him over for any changes.

Fashionable Tycoon

forever_goodnight
StormSwift
forever_goodnight
StormSwift
forever_goodnight
StormSwift

The Princess has released him and stepped back a respectful distance. "Alright," she says, ears flicking. It's clear from the way she looks at him, her eyes full of trust and adoration, that she completely accepts him now. Tail swishing, she looks at him steadily, then holds out one of her dainty hands.

With a gently smile, he softly takes her hand in his. He gives it a gentle squeeze before using both hands to lift the wrist to his mouth. He looks at her and sinks his fangs into the vein there. Blood welled up and he closed his mouth around the wound, drawing the blood down his throat. With a slight groan, he braced one of his hands on the bar and closed his eyes. He made sure the bite didn't hurt and he hoped his draws didn't hurt either.

S'Aura bites her lower lip, feeling a slight sting at each draw but other than that, his bite is relatively painless. She focuses on breathing normally, so he can have as much as he wants. Her ears twitch a bit spasmodically and she wonders if he likes it. Well, she thinks, if he didn't like it, he surely would've stopped by now. The thought cheers her a little.

After another moment or two, Archer draws back his fangs and wipes his tongue over the puncture marks to heal them. When he finally removes his mouth from S'Aura's wrist, all that's left is two small red marks which are quickly fading. Reaching into his inner pocket of his coat, he pulls out a black silk hankerchief with his family insignia in purple in the corner and wipes it over his mouth to remove any stray blood. When he opens his eyes, they're a warm, deep brown. His skin has a glow to it and he looks very healthy. He smiles gently at the Princess and kisses her wrist before releasing it. "Thank you S'Aura."

The Princess looks at her wrist, then slowly lowers it till her arm hangs at her side. She smiles a bit. "Did you like it?" she asks shyly. She's happy that she was able to give him what he needed. Perhaps she was useful after all, even with her minimal powers, as they currently are.

He nodded slightly and smiled softly. "It was very good. Like honey and silk and one of a kind." He said and gave here and gently kiss of top of her head.

She blushes fiercely then, and feels suddenly faint. Swaying a bit, she grabs the edge of the bar to keep from falling. Clearly, that would take some getting used to. Straightening up again, S'Aura releases the bar and looks up at Archer. "I'm okay," she says quickly, in the hopes that he won't worry.

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
forever_goodnight
Raven Malkavia
forever_goodnight
Raven Malkavia
Dante walked in after pulling up on his motorcycle. His long platinum white hair flowed in the wind after taking of his riding helmet, he stood six foot three with a athletic buil. Dante carried his tired and fatigued body, the loud thudding of his boots carried to the main entrance of the inn. Looking around he saw no one and wandered about trying to find his way.

Sighing, Claire enters the bar with intentions of bring home Archer. Upon seeing Dante, she stop and look at him. Clearing her throat slightly she walks over to him. "Long time no see." She says, putting her hands in the pockets of her coat.
Dante smirked, "Long time indeed. How are things?" He said looking behind him to Claire before fully turning around.

Claire shrugged and frowned. "Things have been better on my end. How about you?" She asked, looking him over for any changes.
Dante swept back his hair revealing scars on the side of his face. "I have seen better days, been at war since the last you saw of me. Try not to look so sad dear... you always did have a beautiful smile." He smiled gently facing her full body.
User Image

'Solitary my life has been, stasis is my embrace.'

'Nothing is wrong per say, I'm just very cautious of other males I don't know. I'm not exactly popular around here, a lot of people don't care for me much, but if you may know him i suppose it's alright.' He paused for a moment, and sighed; 'I'm alright though, I won't make any brash decisions, especially not in your establishment that you are willing to take me into.'

User Image

Eloquent Reveler

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Trainer 150
StormSwift
forever_goodnight
StormSwift
forever_goodnight
StormSwift

She blushes fiercely then, and feels suddenly faint. Swaying a bit, she grabs the edge of the bar to keep from falling. Clearly, that would take some getting used to. Straightening up again, S'Aura releases the bar and looks up at Archer. "I'm okay," she says quickly, in the hopes that he won't worry.

When he say her sway, Archer quickly up his hand under her arm to help steady her. He looked at her with worry despite her words. What had he done to cause that? "Are you sure?" He asked.

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
StormSwift
"I believe she's in good hands," Stormy replies of the Princess with a slight nod, then pins an ear down when Revai growls. "What's wrong?" she asks, frowning in worry as she looks at him. "I think I know this guy from a long time ago." She's fighting to remember where she might've met the person; there's an image in her mind but it's so hazy that no distinguishing features can be seen.
Dante continued his conversation picking up on a eyes looking at him. He smirked at this and replied telepathically. "long time huh?"

Eloquent Reveler

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Trainer 150
Raven Malkavia
forever_goodnight
Raven Malkavia
forever_goodnight
Raven Malkavia

Dante swept back his hair revealing scars on the side of his face. "I have seen better days, been at war since the last you saw of me. Try not to look so sad dear... you always did have a beautiful smile." He smiled gently facing her full body.

With a sigh, Claire's eyes looked over the scars. She'd loved that face once upon a time but things have changed since. "I find that there are less and less things to smile about these days. I'm sorry you have been to war. You aren't the only one though I'm not as quick to show off the scars."

Fashionable Tycoon

Raven Malkavia
StormSwift
Dante continued his conversation picking up on a eyes looking at him. He smirked at this and replied telepathically. "long time huh?"

She winces and a ripple of pain tints her Telepathy a darker shade. _Hello, Dante..._ Indeed, it had been a long time. She hadn't seen him in at least 2 years...maybe longer. Had they dated at one point in time? Perhaps casually if so, and not for very long. Cheeks burning, she flicks her gaze to him briefly, wondering if he's changed at all.

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
forever_goodnight
Raven Malkavia
forever_goodnight
Raven Malkavia
forever_goodnight
Raven Malkavia

With a sigh, Claire's eyes looked over the scars. She'd loved that face once upon a time but things have changed since. "I find that there are less and less things to smile about these days. I'm sorry you have been to war. You aren't the only one though I'm not as quick to show off the scars."
"No need to, I know you will speak of them when the time comes, In the meantime, how about a drink?" He asked softly looking to her. He scratched the back of his head nervously.

Fashionable Tycoon

Stormy smiles a bit then, and looks at Ravai. "Well, if need be, I'll throw him out," she says. "I do know him, turns out. I met him a long time ago, in a different bar I used to go to occasionally." Aside from that, she's not sure what else to say. "You have a very impressive wingspan," she says after a long moment, hoping to get the topic onto something less awkward.

Eloquent Reveler

7,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Pet Trainer 150
Raven Malkavia
forever_goodnight
Raven Malkavia
forever_goodnight
Raven Malkavia

"No need to, I know you will speak of them when the time comes, In the meantime, how about a drink?" He asked softly looking to her. He scratched the back of his head nervously.

With a sigh, she nodded, giving into her sorrows. "I suppose a drink or two would not hurt." She replied and followed him to the bar where Archer sat with S'Aura though he didn't notice her. He was too busy playing S'Aura all his attention.

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
StormSwift
Raven Malkavia
StormSwift

She winces and a ripple of pain tints her Telepathy a darker shade. _Hello, Dante..._ Indeed, it had been a long time. She hadn't seen him in at least 2 years...maybe longer. Had they dated at one point in time? Perhaps casually if so, and not for very long. Cheeks burning, she flicks her gaze to him briefly, wondering if he's changed at all.
"Care to show me around?" He asked softly trying to take it easy on her, it seemed as though she was having a hard time with his presence coming back around.

Fashionable Tycoon

forever_goodnight
StormSwift
forever_goodnight
StormSwift
forever_goodnight
StormSwift

When he say her sway, Archer quickly up his hand under her arm to help steady her. He looked at her with worry despite her words. What had he done to cause that? "Are you sure?" He asked.

S'Aura nods firmly. "I'm sure," she says. "I'm just not used to it yet." She's sure that's what it is; what else could it possibly be? Re-steadying herself, she looks around. Her mother is back in conversation with the new man, and another has shown up. "Oh," she says after a moment, noting a woman there also, "There's your mother, Archer." Disappointment soon shows on her face; he'll probably have to leave soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff