Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kiana heard the commotion coming from inside the bar, her eyes quickly turned from the ice blue they normally are into a deep crimson red, Kiana used her incredible speed to get back into the bar as quickly as she could, darting over towards the two giant wolves that stood before her, she quickly got in between the two of them, wrapping her arms around Kusero's chest and squeezing him tightly until she heard a crack, she then hurled him towards the wall, growling in anger she watched a Kusero's body hit the wall, she looked quickly from Oresuk to Kusero and then back again.
"I SAID THAT'S ENOUGH!" Kiana stood there trembling with rage as she screamed at the two of them.
Kusero lays motionless on the ground for a moment, reverting back to his human for. Slowly he raises himself to his knees, his arm over his left rib. His eyes were still glowing, his face squarely on Kiana. Oresuk reverts back to his human form, looking rather calm. Kusero looks down at his chest and feels his rib though broken already beginning to heal. Seeing his shirt soaked in his own blood, he glares at Kiana. His breathing loud and labored. "I should kill you."
Kiana stood there glaring at Kusero as he worked up the strength to bring himself to his knees, she was watching him carefully, listening to his rib bones as they were healing and returning to their rightful place, her fangs appeared as she licked her lips, staring at the blood that was soaking his shirt, she was tempted to tear him to shreds, but she resisted and stood her ground, her eyes still glowing red a she growled under her breath. "You should, but you won't.... I mean you tried once before and look where that got you" her heart was racing as she looked to Oresuk, she took a couple steps towards him placing her hand on his chest. "Are you alright Oresuk?"
Kayanna appeared in front of Kusero, in between him and Kiana. "Killing her would be of no benefit to you. She was trying to save your and Oresuk's asses from ripping each other apart. If nothing else, you should be thanking her." Her voice was icy, but her hands were burning. Sure, she loved Kusero, but she wasn't about to let him kill Kiana. "Killing Kiana won't bring our daughter back. And it certainly would not make things better between us."
Kiana's eyes returned to their normal shade of pale ice blue as Kayanna stepped in between the two of them. Even after everything she had done to hurt Kayanna, she still defended her. "Kayanna is right, you should be thanking me. After all I could've done a lot worse than a couple cracked ribs.."
Oresuk nods to Kiana. "I'm fine. I can't say the same for you. You should not have intervened. It wasn't your place." He shrugs his shoulders in a shiver, the adrenaline still high in his blood.

Kusero stands up, facing Kayanna. "Killing her would be satisfying. I can handle myself, especially Oresuk." Oresuk raises an eyebrow at Kusero. Kusero looks down at his chest. He takes a deep breath, feeling his rib set back into place, the area still tender. "This isn't over.", he speaks pointedly at Oresuk. "It is for now.", Oresuk replies coldly.

Kusero grabs Kayanna's hand gently, his hand still trembling from excitement. "I'm going to bed." Kusero gently pulls Kayanna with him as he starts walking to the stairs.
Kiana takes Oresuk's hand in hers looking into him eyes trying to help calm him "I'm sorry I intervened, it wasn't my intention to make things worse.. I just didn't want you two fighting because of me. She looked down at her feet.
Oresuk looks at Kiana squarely. "This wasn't about you. This was something that is inevitable. Sooner or later, it will happen again. All you're going to do is get yourself hurt and I will not promise that I will protect you." Oresuk closes his eyes taking a deep breath, his shoulders relaxing.
Kayanna nodded silently and followed Kusero. She knew he needed to rest, and that he wouldn't do so without her by his side. She looked back at Kiana as she walked away, trying to see if she had been hurt. Seeing that she didn't appear to be, Kayanna mentally sighed. "I know it probably wasn't my place to step in, but you know I couldn't just let you kill her." She looked to Kusero warily, hoping she wasn't going to trigger his anger again.
"I understand Oresuk.. Next time I'll stay out of it, I promise..." Kiana sighed softly as she removed her band from Oresuk's chest and turned to walk away from him, he was clearly upset with her, and she didn't wish to anger him more. She walked over to the bar and poured herself a glass of whiskey.
Reno looks around completely out of it and appearing to daydream ignoring all the commotion going on around until Kusero was thrown to the wall, the loud thud was what snapped Reno back into reality. He turned and looked at the others and just watched as Kusero stormed off with Kayanna. "W-what just happened?" He asked no one in particular as he just kinda looks around to see what happened to the place and everybody else trying to put the pieces together to figure it out but he was still to intoxicated to comprehend.

Single Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
A young lady dressed like some kind of blind foreign priestess looked upon the Shallow Bay Nightclub with the curiosity of a kitten. She had heard from some minor demonlings that her older sister had visited this establishment before. She wondered to herself if she would find her sister...or those who knew her. Sighing softly the young lady approached the door. Quietly opening the door she peeked in, her blindfold sliding down her nose and her crown shifting to one side of her head as she pressed against the door trying not to be seen. The shifting of her blindfold revealed a bit of her bright glowing turquoise eyes. After she straightened her crown she quickly pulled the dark blue cloth back in place, the light had hurt her eyes, unused to something so bright. She could see through the cloth as if it was not there at all. it simply protected her eyes from the brightness of this human world. She scanned the room as she tiptoed in, feeling unsure as she saw many unfamiliar faces. Frowning slightly she felt sad that she did not see her older sister. She stood around as her ruby and sapphire dragon tattoos rippled, their heads moving to look up at her, feeling her distress.
Kayanna walked down the stairs from her room into the lobby. She looked around at the seemingly empty inn. "Why is it always just me? This place used to thrive." She sighed and shrugged, then walked over to the bar and made herself a screwdriver. She then sauntered her way over to the piano and sat in front of it, taking a sip of her drink and flipping through the sheet music. Nothing sounds good to play when there's no one to play for... She thought to herself, feeling her heart sink.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff