Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kayanna grinned. "Yea, well, over the years I've come to find that rum isn't quite strong enough for my tastes." She raised a brow at the remarks between Kusero and Kiana. "After all these years, you two still don't know how to get along..." She sighed slightly and shook her head.
Kusero shrugs his shoulders. "I'm not the problem." He squeezes her side, her touch was reassuring to him. It calmed the wolf.

Kusero looks over at Reno, smiling. "You got it man." He walks around the bar, pours a shot of tequila for Reno and one for himself. "I don't usually do this but for you, I will." He slides a shot over to Reno, raising his glass. '******** Jose.'
Kayanna frowned slightly. "However, you are feeding the fire." She poured herself another shot of strawberry vodka. "You two need to come to some sort of understanding. I don't care who or what's 'the problem', it needs to be fixed. This has been going on long enough, don't you think?" She downed the shot, then grabbed a decent sized glass and filled it about halfway.
"The problem is obvious. Kiana broke my heart, she kidnapped our daughter. That's hard to forgive." Kusero strokes, his hair. "We killed her...and some how she is back. Not before Oresuk came to be, I still don't understand that. How do you expect me to just get over that. Look at it from my perspective for a moment. "

Oresuk clears his throat, "He has a point. He is completely justified in his feelings. Kayanna that you cannot argue that." Oresuk squeezes Kiana's hand to reassure her that his words are nothing more than logic. His feelings are not a factor in it.
Kayanna narrowed her eyes slightly. "And you don't think that I'm still hurting as far as that is concerned as well? You do remember that she is our daughter, do you not? However we have to move on at some point. I myself am tired of living in all of this hatred and tension. I spent years alone with nothing to think about but that. Years, Kusero."

She clenched her teeth, anger and pain filling her voice. "I just want to move on with my life, Kusero. Kaya's gone, and we can't get her back. I just want to move on..." Tears slowly streamed down her face and she looked away from him, taking a long drink from her glass.

She then looked to Oresuk, speaking with an icy tone. "I believe this conversation is between me and Kusero. I don't care how alike you two are, you are different people. I was not speaking to you. So, with all due respect, stay out of it."
"So if you understand that, how do you expect me to just get over it? How Kayanna?" Kusero starts to pace.

Oresuk raises his eyebrow at Kayanna, his jaw clenching. He thinks for a moment before speaking choosing his words. "This has as much to do with me as it does you. As I remember it, it was Kusero and myself, that went to pursue her captors. Not you." He knew that his words hurt Kayanna, however they were not untrue. "Kusero and I have already come to an agreement. Things will never be alright between Kiana and Kusero. However he respects my feelings and it was left at that. Up until this moment they were being civil. He tips his glass to her. "You stirred the pot."

Kusero returns to the bar, on the hind end of Oresuk's words. His eyes burn a bright crimson as he edges the gap between the two of them. "Watch your tone." Oresuk stands, facing him, his hands by his side. "I am a lot of things, a liar is not one." He rolls his shoulders slowly, as he does, his eyes begin to glow a searing blue matching Kusero's red, only centimeters between the two, their noses almost touching.
"I don't ******** know, Kusero! But I was expected to get over it, so I guess you should too." She then looked to Oresuk, her eyes pure black. "I stayed because I was expected to run the inn. You did a fine ******** job of bringing my daughter back. You can go to hell." Her hands started glowing a bright crimson, and she clenched them into fists. She left the room before she could knock either of them on their asses, or worse, set the place on fire. Climbing the staircase quickly, making her way up to the roof, she muttered under her breath. "Ever since they walked through that door it's been all about them. Nobody cares that I was here alone all these goddamn years. They act as though they never left." They act as though I'm not completely broken... They don't know what I've done...
Reno happily accepted the glass from Kusero and took a whiff, the wonderful smell of tequila filling his nostrils. "Oh yea the good stuff," he put the shot glass to his lips and threw it back, the liquid lighting his taste buds and burning his asphagus all the way down to his gut. He set the glass down and shook his head, "Whoa! Oh man that hit the spot," just as he was finishing and listening to the conversation going on around him with everyone else his mind started to slip, the room spinning, objects becoming blurring. As Kayanna stormed up the stairs and Kusero and Oresuk at each other's throat Reno sighed and leaned back, unfortunately to far back and gravity took over. Reno fell hard from his stool slamming his head on the hard floors. "Ouch," was the only word to escape his lips. He quickly jumped up before anyone could even offer any assistance, "I'm ok!" He picked his stool up and took his seat back. "Hey Kusero, I think you should go check on... Hic! Kayanna before this place turns into a bonfire instead of a reunion."
Kusero didn't hear Kayanna or Reno's words. His mind was set on Oresuk. His fingers were starting to twitch with the adrenaline running through his blood. It felt as those lightning was emitting from his fingertips. "You'll hold your tongue." "I'll do as I please, as I always have. Frankly, you're in no position to hinder me." Oresuk was seemingly calm, despite his deep audible breathing. "I made you, if it wasn't for me, there wouldn't be you." "True as that may be, you cannot stop me, nor can you beat me. This is not fight you want to engage, brother." "You seem so sure of that, I'll show you otherwise." The two of them were incredible, the tension rolling of them in waves.
Kusero
Kusero didn't hear Kayanna or Reno's words. His mind was set on Oresuk. His fingers were starting to twitch with the adrenaline running through his blood. It felt as those lightning was emitting from his fingertips. "You'll hold your tongue." "I'll do as I please, as I always have. Frankly, you're in no position to hinder me." Oresuk was seemingly calm, despite his deep audible breathing. "I made you, if it wasn't for me, there wouldn't be you." "True as that may be, you cannot stop me, nor can you beat me. This is not fight you want to engage, brother." "You seem so sure of that, I'll show you otherwise." The two of them were incredible, the tension rolling of them in waves.

((How is a person supposed to respond to that? You're RPing with yourself now lol))
13klaetare
Kusero

((How is a person supposed to respond to that? You're RPing with yourself now lol))
(I was hoping Reno would make a move.)
Kusero
13klaetare
Kusero

(I was hoping Reno would make a move.)
((Reno's offline though so.... Yea... Lol. He seems to be the one-post wonder. razz ))
((o.O Gaia's emotes are weird. I do a tongue sticking out and it just looks like it's smiling extra wide. Like seriously wtf lol))
Kiana stood by Oresuk's side squeezing his hand tightly in return, watching them all at each others throats because of her. This was all her fault, she should have never come back, this was getting way out of hand. Kiana watched as Kayanna lost her cool and stormed up the stairs towards the roof. "Okay you two, that's enough!" Kiana's voice cracked slightly with an upset tone underlining it. Kiana was fighting back tears in her eyes she looked to Oresuk with pain in her eyes, her gaze quickly switched from him to Kusero growling in anger "I'm standing right here! Stop talking about me as if I'm not. I get it, I ******** up, I made some mistakes, I did some things I'm not proud of, and I know that. I'm not perfect, I can't take back what I did, and some of those things are completely unforgivable. But please for just stop talking about me as if I'm not here. Cause believe it or not Kusero, as cold and heartless as you think I am... I'm not made of stone... I have feelings, and a heart.

Kiana stormed out in anger, a tear strolling down her cheek.
Kusero pushes Oresuk, sending him across the room. Oresuk somersaults his back bouncing off the wall, snow white wings bursting from his shoulders. He kicks off the wall flying toward Kusero, his body completely horizontal. Kusero rolls his shoulder, his wings furling out around him, deep black, bracing himself for the impact. Oresuk spears Kusero across his chest knocking him to the ground, sliding to the far wall. Kusero throws a punch at Oresuk, who blocks him with his forearm. Oresuk slides behind Kusero, locking his arm around his back. "Stand down!" Kusero jerks up, catching full thrust in her wings slamming Oresuk's back to the ceiling, dropping to the ground. Kusero got his arm undone, getting to his feet. Oresuk jumps up to his feet, the pair exchange blows, effectively matching and blocking each other, ending in a grapple. "You stand down!" Their faces together, eyes ablaze. Simultaneously, the pair turn into wolves, standing off roaring at each other.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff