Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ice-Cold Shade

Pointed ears twitched, as his eyes shifted towards the door, another had just arrived as well within the world. He could see the world different, since it hid here, yes the tendrils laid within the leylines of the world. A smirk slowly curling onto his stitched scarred lips. Reaching up, he began to unbutton the collar, as he scars were now shown tot he world. His lips, looking as though they had been sown shut at some point, his cheeks, looking as though someone tried to remove his head from his jaw. A long scar moved down from the top of his forehead, moving down over his right eye, across those stitched scars, connecting to his jawline. "You cannot hide it..Nor lie about it..." He spoke out, before bringing the bottle to his lips once more. This time consuming more then half the bottle. The amethyst that flickered within the white of his eye, growing more.

Voidtorn, or Aetherburnt;
A term within the Night race, meaning that the soul has been torn by the darkest parts of death. The body becomes more outworldly, and insanity lingers within the mind and soul. Enhancing strengths and agility, however abilities do more damage to the body, the more they are used.

This is what Seph had became.

With a single jet of his hand. His hand would wrap along her jaw, as he'd pull her gaze up towards her. The ambers gazing down into the rubies, as he allowed another tch noise passed his lips. "Even though The Envy Doll of Me, was close as a brother to you. You're not a sister to me.." He spoke out, as he leaned in closer, his eyes glaring a bit more. "It was my whispers you heard little one...And as attractive your furrish skin may look..I don't have time to dwell within the sins of flirting, and trying to lure you to a mating bed..." Once again he spoke. His tone growing darker as he did.

"I left you with a job..A job of a bishop. To protect the king..." Words slithered, as he let the smirk turn even sicker. "Though the sins of flesh, may be something I enjoy...I really..Need to get to what I left to you...Where I can heal.." He whispered, before letting go of her jawline.

The small bit of his aura that would linger from his form, if she took a whiff of it. Memories would flood to her.

The doll of Envy, on how it clung to her, and the one known as Kaz, for family. For some type of comfort. And the one known as Nomu. How they were close. How emotions flowed from him. As well, the memories of the Real Seph, being voided of all of his motions, creating the dolls to allow him self to live out side the realm of his sleep, and his soul. That way he could gather what he needed to awaken himself.

"Family...means nothing to me...I have no family...They forsaken me long ago...So I shoved them away....Myself..My lackies..My pawns, my puppets..That's what life is.." He spoke out within the chilling visions of memories, as he pulled the bottle back to his lips.

Thirteenth Knight

User Image
User Image

User Image

Standing up as she started to walk, he followed her, his right hand remaining inside of his pocket, his left swinging with his steps. He could see that she wasn't as fine as she tried to make herself sound, but he figured that he would allow her to walk. He saw that she wanted to be independent, so he would allow her. He kept close, unsure of the surroundings around them, wanting to be close in case of anything happening. The tendril continued to feel ahead of him, guiding him in the direction that Selene walked, his eyes shifting to look around at the forest. Despite the appearances, he could feel the difference, compared to any other forest that they had been to. These trees were darker, this forest was much darker than it appeared. He could feel the pressure from every direction, pushing inward as his own pressed outward, keeping a small bubble around him.

As Selene approached the door, Gabriel watched as she stopped. He could feel it almost immediately. Behind that door was trouble. His crimson eyes began to glow as he waited for a moment, wondering if anything would happen. One minute, then a second minute. It felt longer than it should have. It seemed to stretch on for an eternity. But he couldn't hear anything. They would have to chance it, he supposed. Moving up to be beside her, he put his hand on her shoulder, the bubble around him expanding as his eyes settled, a stillness coming over him. "Stay behind me. Stay close. Stay quiet." he said simply, his voice hardening and growing serious. His pulse was thundering in his chest and ears. He pulled her behind him, reaching for the door and opening it as he looked inside. 'Just what have we gotten ourselves into, this time. What did I get her involved in.'

User Image

Blazing Wildcat

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXт н εXXɑ η т ι- н ε ʀ o

yoυ нɑvε тo ʟεɑvε тнε cιтy oғ yoυʀ coмғoʀт ɑηd ɢo ιитo тнε wιʟdεrиεѕѕ oғ yoυʀ ιитυιтιoи!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thatz' eyes trailed over to the door as the creature in the man before her spoke, watching as the mist like blackness slipped in, making its way over to one of the booth toward the back of the small tavern. She ignored him as he spoke, watching the mist as it took shape, hoping for a distraction. It wasn't odd to her in a place so dark that something of such would make its way in and she was just relieved to possibly have something to distract her from the man near demanding she give up her spot to protect Seph's soul.

Before she could even greet the dark figure that formed at the booth her attention was violently jerked back to Seph's body. She tried to pulled away but his grasp on her jaw was tight and she winched in his grasp as he glared down at her. "No s**t! Why do you think I don't want to give him to you" She let out an annoyed growl a distasteful sneer on her lips as he spoke of the Seph she knew as her brother.

He went on, only pissing her off more "I wouldn't be interested in you anyways!" She snarled "And I wasn't keeping his soul safe for your sake.. I protected it for him and him alone. Not because you gave it to me as some charge!" And there is was. That last spark in the darkness that had become her life. That tough girl hiding the nurturing nature, that stupid heroism that she always had, even when she knew she was outmatched. One day would get her killed. Perhaps even today if she didn't handle this more tactfully.

He let her go and she back way, but not before she was caught but the aura. She clutched her head as the memories flooded in. Why was she thinking of them now? Everyone that was gone, they had all left her when she needed them most, so why did she feel the need to keep this one safe when it was become such a threat to do so. Or was there something else. The voice echoed in her head, as she glared down at him. Why did she care? "Well I'm not your puppet and I'm not your pawn, and I'm not ******** going anywhere!" She rushed forward slamming her palms on the counter, bringing her face into his. "So stop trying to order me around, if I said I don't have it I don't have it. Maybe you picked the wrong person to be your Bishop, she wasn't strong enough."

Company: Seph
What am I wearing X
Song of the day

Eloquent Demigod

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alexara tilted her head to the side slightly, blue eyes taking in the sight of the rundown building in front of her. It was aged, admittedly not an extravagant structure, but looks were always deceiving.

She was unsure as to how she managed to find this place, but a change a pace or surroundings were never truly a horrible notion. In truth, she found herself traveling from tavern to tavern, inn to inn, searching for remnants of her past. Faces that she still remembered with fondness, though she knew that this world had changed too much and the faces she once recalled changed with it.

It was still worth trying.

The raven-haired woman could feel knots linger in her stomach, her soul almost flickering as she drew closer. She wondered what sort of patrons this place had enclosed in its walls. Quietly, she pushed the door open with a gloved hand, her fingers firmly on the wood.

Entering, she could feel her heels press against the tiled flooring, her cream colored dress swaying with her hips as she pushed a bit further, walking with an elegance that seemed to match her attire. Her long black hair was shifting with her, pearls lining certain parts of the strands of hair, neck, and ears. The dress she wore was form fitting from the bust to the waist line, and below her waist line, the skirt and flounce would flow away from her body. While dressing this way was hardly practical, Alexara enjoyed it so.

She glanced around the tavern, her head tilted to the side yet again as blue eyes lingered on the figure of a man - - one that she had once known.

Seph. She wondered if he would be jaded towards her, though at the moment, he looked as though he was in a heated debate with a woman. Which … was typical.

A small smile graced her lips, amused at the thought. Her fingers trailed the door until she no longer touched it, quietly stepping forward.

“Must you harass someone wherever you step foot? Surely, after all these years, you could find the will to resist such atrocities.” Her voice was soft in tone, but did not show signs of fear or unease. She did not know the situation, but she couldn’t help but tease him.

Phantom

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Ϻenetius
Seth

"They haunted the dreams of Men, but none lived to haunt their own.
Thus I was made."
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The two yelling across the room brought a grin and another chuckle to Seth's lips; that chuckle was more of a snicker, actually. He leaned forward, placing his elbows on the table in front of him and his chin in a single hand, runes along his jawline glowing faintly in tune to the beating of his clockwork heart. He was clearly enjoying the spectacle, despite his naivete... but that wasn't what had brought him here.

Just what had brought him here? A contract? No, he was free for the night. A friend? There were none here he knew. A whim? ... yes, that must have been it. Mere fancy in his nomadic travels brought him to this place, this dark, quiet corner of existence tucked away in one of the myriad of planes he'd traversed in his millenia of existence. Without employers for the night and in absence of handlers that had seemingly abandoned him, the bioweapon had nothing better to do with his time other than wander whatever physical planes he could set foot upon.

He'd come to the understanding that staring was rude, so after a few moments of listening to the female yell at the male, Seth cleared his throat in an audible manner, small smirk still plastering his teeth and one brow arched slightly in curiosity. "Do you two need a mediator, or am I correct in refraining from interfering?"

Curious Red
Faux Soul

Ice-Cold Shade

An eyebrow quirk, as she spoke out. His hand clenching into a fist, as he smirked even sicker. "It's here..You're a fool to think I can't feel it..That I can't hear it." He spoke out, as his head lowered, as he continued to chuckle out. More of the white strands starting to drift down into his face, as he raised his hand, the cracked gauntlet that had shattered returned covering his hand. "I pick the perfect pieces to set a top of my chess board. You kept it safe for the doll. The doll has been destroyed.." He spoke out, the amethyst that started to over take the white in his right eye, now had almost completely swallowed the white in his eye. The toxic and plaguing aura drifting from his form more.

"Your little brother is gone...He was devoured into the abyss. Another key to place inside the door, sand to add to the hourglass, to awaken me...To bring his creator, the real him back to the world.." He spoke out, as he shrugged his shoulders.

Pointed ears twitched a bit, as a woman called out to him once again, his head shifted towards her. This one...

It was different..There was no darkness lingering from this person.

The normal view of the world shifted. Darkness now clouded around him, as his eyes shifted. Within the presences of the woman who had spoken out about him harassing someone, and the other one that was left safeguarding his soul, they would just see him frozen in time.

"It hurts doesn't it?..."

A voice appeared to him, before a shadowish tendril fired through his torso, his eyes widening as he looked down, to see the scythe, tugging up towards his chest. The man that stood behind him, appearing as though he did. However, the scars were gone, they had faded. A radiance appeared from his form, as though he had never been touched by the darkness.

"One untouched by darkness, moving forward within time...Doing as they want...Yes..She was the wife of Kami..That god, one of them you couldn't find when you woke up..All of your pieces fell apart remember?....And now you're nothing but a shell of a mess." The voice called out once more, as his head shook.

As time unpaused for Seph, his hand moved to his face, clenching at it. Blood trickling down from his right eye, as well the corner of his lip. "The hell are you?...How do you know me?..." His words slipped past, as his aura seemed to die out. His hand now somewhat trembling, as he glared towards Alexara.

The pointed ears lowering, as he clenched onto his face a bit rougher. Memories, that had been devoured by the void, now sparking within his mind. His soul, it was vanishing, and the memories of some folks were disappearing too. A low growl passed his lips, as he shook his head chuckling a bit. "Another friend of the doll..I take it...The radiance from your soul.....Sickening.." he spoke out, as he felt more blood trailing down his cheeks, as well his lips. His hand reaching to pull the collar back up to hide the scarred lower half of his face, as well now the blood trails.

This..

Was bad...

He couldn't remember certain memories. His body were aching, from the feel as though something had jabbed him with a knife.

Blazing Wildcat

ѕєℓєnє

єνιℓ ιѕ α pσιит σf νιєω ... Gσd кιℓℓѕ, αиd ѕσ ѕнαℓℓ ωє; ιиdιѕcяιмιиαтєℓу ...❞

User Image ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Selene blanked a few times, confused as Gabriel told her to stay behind him. Maybe it was ignorance or sheer innocents of the child but she didn't sense anything that would put them in direct danger. Just as Gabriel was about to push the door open a young women pushed past them; as if they weren't even there. Selene's cheek flushed as the women just ignored them, clearly irritated.

Selene became so frustrated with the situation that she ignored Gabriel orders and pushed into the tavern leaving him standing in the doorway. The small child didn't take much notice as the women stopped at the bar, and she didn't notice the two at the counter in a very heated conversation. In fact she was nearly oblivious to her surroundings, all flush and flustered she stormed over to one end of the room, that was until something caught her attention.

(edited nvm I was to slow lol)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

❝...fσr nσ cяєαтuяєѕ uиdєя Gσd αяє αѕ we αяє, иσиє sσ ℓιkє нιм αѕ σuяsєℓvєѕ❞

Company: Test
Song of the Day

Bebop Rocksteady

Eloquent Demigod

“You should know.” she said simply, one hand rising upward to flick strands of her long hair over her shoulder.

Of all the beings she had attached to, her demon-kin friends were the ones who often had their memories altered. The irony was not lost to the healer.

“I recall you saying similar words back then - - how I was always too kind.” She stepped closer, her arms crossing themselves under her bust. She was concerned, watching him convulse and almost wither.

“Even in such a wretched state, you still manage to be impossibly uncouth.” She supposed that much hasn’t change. Even so, it was… saddening to seem him this way, and she could feel her brows curve down as she glanced over him.

Ice-Cold Shade

A scoff passed the scarred lips, as she scolded him about his appearance., basically. "I've never met you..A doll may of..I would of remembered a rack like that if I had met you.." He spoke out. Pins and needles drove deep into his mind, as he clenched his face again.

Pain fired through his mind, as he coughed a bit. His hand lowered however, a small chuckle passing his lips, as his hands folded into his pockets once again. "As for how I dress in appearance,

The image of the blade drawn still within his torso, still remained inside of his mind, and the light version of him. Why was this woman drawing those memories towards him, and sending that pain through out him.

"As for this wretched state....A minor set back..Yes.." Pain raveled within his voice, as he shook his head. His finges snapping, within his pockets. The dress shirt taking over the tunic that he was wearing, as the long coat, moved to place onto his shoulders. The fur collar this time replaced with the extended up collar, to hide the scars on his face.

Blazing Wildcat

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXт н εXXɑ η т ι- н ε ʀ o

yoυ нɑvε тo ʟεɑvε тнε cιтy oғ yoυʀ coмғoʀт ɑηd ɢo ιитo тнε wιʟdεrиεѕѕ oғ yoυʀ ιитυιтιoи!

She was about to snap back at him again when the newcomer interjected there conversation. Seph turned his attention and as he did he seemed to freeze, seconds later there came the blood. Her anger quickly melted away and she almost reached out but she stopped herself. For that instant the cruel demeanor changed, the old Thatz surfacing, a look of concern and hurt coming over her as her form slumped.

She wanted so desperately to believe he was still in there, the Seph she knew and cared about so deeply. She was jealous of the emotions the two seemed to share, jealous of the memories, of how easily she could be shoved aside blocked out by this women light. Had she really become that lost in the dark.Her jaw tighten again, fist curling at her side. She couldn't accept it, just like she hadn't in the past. She would let him kill her before she would accept it and if it ended that way so be it. What else did she have left after all.

Thatz ears twitched as another voice came to her ears, someone else trying to break them up it would seem. Ruby hues pulled from the broken shell of a man before her, hoping desperately for a distraction, falling on the dark figure that had tried to address them; her face turning back to her near blank stare, anything to cover the hurt. "It would appear we don't need an instigator, at least not for now sir, but with our unfinished business I'm sure we will be back to it soon. And with all my will he will not get what he has come for until I've decided it necessary."

Thatz came out from behind the counter, reaching for her bottle of bourbon she slung it under her arm before standing before Seth. "Sorry about that, I saw you come in" Come in was that really the right words for it "But as you can see the brat had me tied up, is there anything I can get for you? A drink, some company perhaps?"

Company: Seph, Alexandra, Seth
What am I wearing X
Song of the day

Castle Romeo

Thirteenth Knight

User Image
User Image

User Image

Gabriel watched as the woman pushed past him, stepping aside as she moved to enter the building. Not long after that, Selene chose to enter the building against his instructions, his eye twitching as he sighed, shaking his head and moving into the building, closing it behind him. "Well, then. I suppose I should have expected that.." he said, watching events unfold before him. It took him a moment, but it was slowly beginning to dawn on him. As the realization hit him, a subtle smirk spread across his face. The invisible tendril retracted back into him, closing his eyes for a moment and taking a deep breath. The bubble around him began to fade, the pressure immediately swarming him with its suffocating nature. The entire time he had been repelling it, when it was calling to him. The negativity of the room was feeding him, drinking it with each breath. He had been foolish to think that it was a danger, feeling his chest tighten for a moment as his muscles contracted, his body becoming more defined before relaxing. Opening his eyes, they were glowing dimly, the inner light returning to them as he let out a soft laugh.

Approaching the situation, his eyes flicked from the woman to the male, then to the woman behind the counter. The closer he was to them, the more the pressure squeezed on his body, though he showed no sign of being affected by it. His eyes flicked back between the woman in the skirt and the male, walking by them as he spoke. "Honestly, if the two of you are going to have yourselves a lover's quarrel, could you get it over with quickly? I would prefer to not have my drink spoiled." he said, looking over to the bottles that filled the back wall. Holding out a hand, he watched as a bottle sunk into a small hole, appearing in his hand as he popped the lid off of it, tilting it back and taking a swig.

User Image

Eloquent Demigod

She lifted a brow. A doll, he said? She was curious and would have liked to inquire more, were she given the time. His ‘compliment’ left her unfazed - - she was used to such vulgarity in taverns.

“My, my… I am grateful your son did not acquire your… demeanor.” It truly was hard to believe that Novu turned out to be such a gentleman compared to Seph.

She paused for a moment, stepping closer yet again. “Do you truly not remember your own sister-in-law?” Her head tilted slightly. She watched him, carefully, to see how his body would react as she prodded his mind, in a way. “What about Kami? Have you forgotten him, too?” The thought that he could forget her so easily was not nearly as worrisome if he had forgotten his past with the 67s.

Alexara could feel her heart sink a little.

Ice-Cold Shade

An eyebrow quirked once more. "A child? No. That was the Envy Doll's child...The doll of Seph, you all knew...As for the one known as Kami..Yes, the god..I would of love to had his soul under lock within my haven..However, it seems he's faded from the world..." he spoke out, a tch noise passing his lips. Thinking that there was someone else that had been a spawn of himself.

As she continued to prod, and the male interrupted them, he shifted his head, as another tch noise passed his lips. "Watch your tongue child, or I'll be sure to swiftly remove it, and shove it back down your throat..Before taking a scalpel to your form." He responded to the male's smartass remark.

As she prodded more and more into his mind, he felt him self starting to shatter. Coughing a bit rougher, blood poured onto the collar, as he gritted his teeth against each other. "Why are you delving into the past?.." He muttered out, before a low growl echoed through his throat.

"The man you knew is gone, and it'll never return...I'm the Seph that has been locked away, and tormented while the doll ran and did what it want. Sorry, that your precious little friend is no longer around, eh mate?" He spoke out, the pain continuing to ring through out his voice tone.

Eloquent Demigod

She held her composure as he spoke, however, she felt a nerve struck when he discussed her husband who has passed with such disregard. Shadow may have done the same, but it was almost insulting to hear Seph speak so callously.

“You speak as though he is gone, yet…” she cocked her head to the side, locks of her hair brushing against the side of her face and shoulder. “I do not think it so simple.”

“If he is truly gone, why is your body rejecting my words?” she asked, her arms uncrossing as she now placed a single hand on her hip, her gloved fingers gently tapping against her frame. She could tell he was in pain, aside from the obvious bloody mess that he was.

Ice-Cold Shade

Smirking even though he was in pain, his teeth shined a bit red, as a chuckle passed his lips. "Memories seem to fade, be devoured. As the void sucks your life and soul into it. He is gone...I removed the doll from all worlds, to open the seal for me to be awoken once again..Lass." He explained, before shrugging a bit.

His eyes glared down to her, as he shrugged even more. "And as for you husband being gone..A soul that powerful....Disappears from all radars, of all Reaper's..And it means they are dead...I'm sorry lassy, but that's the way things go...Weither someone likes it or not.." he spoke out, however no malice hung within his words, no hatred, or disrespectful intent.

If one thing, he respectful towards the dead, seeing how he was a reaper. Even if the poor sap was a god. The only thing he wished for was to be the one who claimed the soul. "Why are you prying Temple Priestess?...In matters, you surely have no interests in joining?.." He growled, quirking his brow once again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff