Welcome to Gaia! ::

As you walked up the driveway, you hear a blaring music pouring from the building's windows and few open doors...the building consists of 2 floors as it has undergone reconstruction, the second floor is serving as a large inn-type area while the main floor consists of the large and amazing bar, full of every drink with bartenders ready to make you whatever you wish, a dance floor with a decent choice of our thousands of tracks, pool tables off to another side and much more, now go on inside and explore the place...

Hey there everyone! My name would be Sen, and welcome to my partying home! Take a look around, read the intro, and join in on the fun....oh yeah, I monitor the drinks at times, but I wouldn't mind a couple of waiters or waitresses got down there, and I'm bartender, 2nd floor requires my permission or a bought room, if you try and sneak up, I gaurantee you will be beaten to a bloody pulp heh, oh well have fun!!!!! ((So yesh, I'm looking for waiters/waitresses, actually a few cooks as well, and maybe a secondary bartender, and oh yes a bouncer or two to guard the rooms upstairs as well as a few for door management, and it doesn't matter if you're a girl or guy for the bouncer job either. ))
08/21/05- All construction is finished, whether or not the construction posts were made, the construction is complete, so all the plans listed below are now complete, so "employees" or "regulars" please take a look at it, as well as visitors, as for me...I'll be in my new room

07/23/05- Newer, broader plans for reconstruction for the bar, we'll be adding wing intra-structures...the left wing will be built around the hot springs, as they are in the ground and immobile, with vents for steam outlet, and the upper floor will be a massage/spa place with a small gym added onto the side of the springs, considering the hot springs don't take up too much space....the right wing will be considerably smaller than the left wing, but it will hold a dance floor, miniature bar and DJ station, and arcade section, the upper area will be half inn rooms, and half lounge area, but the lounge area may be changed....anyway...this is the reconstruction of my home, though the middle builiding it the largest by far and center of attention...the whole structure in itself, as they will all be connected, will be two stories, three including the roof, and will have two elevators, one in each wing while the main building will have a large staircase, just as it always has,....the roof will be outfitted with deck chairs and other things, such at gazebos to shield from the sun, with a few mini-fridges in that shaded area as well as some other things...usually a perfect place to be for sunsets...anyway...so I completely just crapped my brain of all it's creativity for today at least...the project should be under way shortly....

exclaim JOBS exclaim

Founder: Sen The Corrupted Artist
Co-founder: Cuin Manari
Owner: Sen The Corrupted Artist
Co-Owner:

Waiters:
1.: Sen The Corrupted Artist
2.:
3.:
4.:
5.:

Waitresses:
1.:
2.:
3.:
4.:
5.:

Cooks:
2.:
3.:
4.:

3.Bartenders:
2.: Alister Lostley
3.:
4.:

Bouncers:
1.: Cuin Manari
2.: Alister Lostley (Head of Security)
3.:
4.:

DJ:
1.:
2.:
3.:

Maids/Occasional tidying-up people:
2.:
3.:

!BLACK LIST!
1.: joeval
2.: bubbleboy23

~~~~~~~~~~AREA PLAN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd floor: Sleeping quarters, large, luxurious rooms with new sheets every day, though still with enough room to cram in 30-40 rooms with a large fireplace in the main meeting lounge area, complete with mini-bar (Main area for patrons when not partiyng, such as essential utilities, kitchen and the like).

1st floor: Main Bar Area, consists of the main bar, large as it may be, takes up half of one of the very large walls, though it has two counters, one for outside access and inside access, large dance floor and DJ stand along with slightly medium sized lounge areas conveniently placed around the room with large, comfy couches, chairs and such.

Basement: Large Living Room-type Area, half of the room consists of pool tables and many other things to make up a wreck room side of the large room, and the other consists of a large wall projector screen for movies, video games and the like.

Backyard:Large 15' deep pool, heated when neccesary, sauna house consisting of two separate areas for each member of each sex, with two stories for more room and ability to be used, and hot springs, also with separate springs for each sex along with unisex as long as things keep pg-13.

Garage:My vehicles, but it's always locked unless opened by me or one of the employees, who also have room to park their vehicles inside as well, otherwise it is meaningless to even pay attention to that part of the structure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We now are also looking for cooks!

Then again, we ARE looking for ALL types of workers!!!!

For when those of you who want jobs PM me or if you just have comments for when I'm not here, plain and simple....Just be sure to be level-headed and literate...

Otherwise, PM me about a problem or something, I'll get to it when I can, it could be anything aight?
......damned greedy people......maybe I should change it to people willing to work for FREE!
good, if you're willing to work for free, you're hired
welcome trunks
follow me Cuin *heads downstairs*
yes Cuin *hops over bar, grabs an ice cold beer* $6.50 please
*heads upstairs two levels and kicks some partiers down the stairs a bit as they were trying to follow him to his room, but once he got there he quickly shut it, slipped off his boots and lay on his comfy bed*
whew, tired tired tired.....*half closes his eyes*
*watches some TV while crawling simply under the sheets and blankets*
Cuin walks up the stairs* Hey, Sen, my man, you half awake or are you the living dead?
what the ******** do you think? Why?
well, your sleepy imidieatly and you dont say much exept for the intro.
Its called 3:40 am my good man and I've had a busy day so I think I know whats best at the moment >.<
opps, gotta go. time to go set some spam. Ill leave ya 10 Bucks on the counter, trunks!
same here, get some rest Trunks and try to stop by often alright? I'm glad to have help.....*yawns*....makes things easier

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff