Welcome to Gaia! ::

Marianna smiled as she followed Aiden into.the orchard. Itqas aabsolutely beautiful. She led Jet over to an apple tree and since she was high enough on his back, she just leaned up and picked one, rubbed it on her shirt and took a bite. "It's beautiful." She told him as she looked around.
User Image

"It's high time we cleared out some of the bad and brought in more good. I started with three fruits. Is there anything else you want to have?" Aiden smiles watching her.
Marianna thought about his question, "Mm, I'll have to think about that and get back to you." She told him as she took another bite of apple. Anna took her pocket knife off of her ankle holster and cut a piece of apple off and fed it to Jet. She then cut another piece off and handed it to Aiden for sunshine. "One of these days, we need to pack a lunch, ride up to the hillside and have a picnic." She tolf him as she scratched Jet's neck.
((I saw someone posted and deleted it. Mariah is still in the bar guys. for those who want to post while Aiden and Marianna are busy.))
User Image

Aiden chuckles while feeding the apple to Sunshine. "Do you know me at all Love?" Pulling gently on the reins he leads the way up a path that leaves the orchid in the opposite direction they came from. "Mariah was only a distraction. Today is full of many things for you my love."
Marianna smiled as she watched Sunshine eat the apple slice and felt as her cheeks flushed. "Of course I know you love." She told him gently pulling on Jet's leads, letting herhohorse follow behind Aiden.
User Image

Aiden chuckles and continues to lead the way up the hill. In a shaded spot at the top he stops. Trying the horse to one of the two trees, he climbs off and help her down. There is a blanket and basket between the two trees. Sitting, he unpacks the basket. It has all of her favorite foods including some wine. There is champagne hidden inside still. "I made your favorites."

((I didn't know you had posted, always best to quote me lol.))
Love Renewed
User Image

Aiden chuckles and continues to lead the way up the hill. In a shaded spot at the top he stops. Trying the horse to one of the two trees, he climbs off and help her down. There is a blanket and basket between the two trees. Sitting, he unpacks the basket. It has all of her favorite foods including some wine. There is champagne hidden inside still. "I made your favorites."

((I didn't know you had posted, always best to quote me lol.))

Marianna held onto his hand tightly when he helped her down, patting Jet on his leg and walked with Aiden over to where he had the picnic set up. "Oh Aiden, I love you." She told him as she sat down and kissed him lightly on the lips.
Nox Est Perpetua
User Image

"I love you too." Kissing her back he smiles. "I'm glad you like it." Opening the wine he pours two glasses. Handing her one he keeps the other for himself. His plan is to eat while they watch the sun start to set and then give her her final surprise as it finishes. "Marianna... you are my entire life." Brushing his free fingers over her cheek his sky blue eyes never leaves hers.
Love Renewed

Marianna looked up into Aiden's eyes and smiles, a small flush rising into her cheeks as she took the glass of wine. The woman sat for a minute as she took a drink listening to his words. "I don't know where I'd be if it wasn't for you Aiden. You saved me." She told him with another smile as she looked up into the sky, taking another drink of wine.
Nox Est Perpetua
User Image

"I would still be wandering the worlds if not for you. If not for all of these years, for our journey together." Kissing her deeply he purrs softly. "Are you hungry? We can eat later if you want." Wrapping an arm around her he sips more wine.
Love Renewed

"I'm not sure where I'd be or what I would be doing." Anna told him, wondering if she would even be alive. But she didn't express those words in her mind. A smile crossed her features as she shook her head, "Would you mind if we ate later? I'm enjoying just sitting here with you, sipping wine and watching the sun set." She told him as she leaned against him and took another drink of wine.
User Image

"I don't mind at all. I'm enjoying myself too. Anna... you are my everything." Continuing his speech, Aiden opens the hand that is around her. Inside is a ring box that opens now. "Will you marry me and spend your life as my wife?" He has been planning this for quite some time now. As he waits for her reply his sky blue eyes watch her face. Hoping she will say yes, he waits.
Love Renewed
Marianna watched as Aiden opened his hand and she saw the ring box. The woman gasped and immediately tears welled up in her eyes. She listened to his speech and she was so shocked and speechless all she could do was cry and now her head. Anna wrapped her arms around his neck and nodded again as of he didn't see it the first time. She couldn't find words through the tears so instead, she leaned up and pressed her lips into his. Telling him with her mouth how much she loved him, and how much she would love being his wife.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff