Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hearing a loud bang Alicia jumped. 'Grrr....What is that ruccus?' she thought angerly to herself. She had dosed off, actually in a calm state after the stupid 'it' messed with her. Alicia looked around, resting her head back down upon the back of the chair, her eyes drifting closed in thought, as she realised no one was around, and it was safe. 'better then staying cooped up in a room all day.' she mummbled it only being audible to herself.
Mishouxashley
Hearing a loud bang Alicia jumped. 'Grrr....What is that ruccus?' she thought angerly to herself. She had dosed off, actually in a calm state after the stupid 'it' messed with her. Alicia looked around, resting her head back down upon the back of the chair, her eyes drifting closed in thought, as she realised no one was around, and it was safe. 'better then staying cooped up in a room all day.' she mummbled it only being audible to herself.
Werklerer grinned and walked into the bar. Sitting next to her "Whats up mage?" he asked he was alot calmer than yesterday but still a little roudy due to just being a guy aswell as being a big guy. Werklerer then turned to the mage and smiled slitely "Name is werklerer, Y'know just for when you decide to go a little to far and possibly kill me, Someone needs to put a name on my tombstone" he said jokingly as he ordered a glass of milk
kalimare
Werklerer grinned and walked into the bar. Sitting next to her "Whats up mage?" he asked he was alot calmer than yesterday but still a little roudy due to just being a guy aswell as being a big guy. Werklerer then turned to the mage and smiled slitely "Name is werklerer, Y'know just for when you decide to go a little to far and possibly kill me, Someone needs to put a name on my tombstone" he said jokingly as he ordered a glass of milk

Alicia opend her eyes, "Nothing really, finally stopped calling me dumb, I see." She observed with a small smile, she was calm due to her small cat nap she had a few minuted ago. "Who said anyone would find your body, if I possibly went alittle to far?" she asked deviously. Alicia watched him as he ordered a glass of milk, licking her lips she then decided to order herself a BIG glass of orange juice. Thinking about getting her orange juice a smile appears across her face.
Mishouxashley
kalimare

Alicia opend her eyes, "Nothing really, finally stopped calling me dumb, I see." She observed with a small smile, she was calm due to her small cat nap she had a few minuted ago. "Who said anyone would find your body, if I possibly went alittle to far?" she asked deviously. Alicia watched him as he ordered a glass of milk, licking her lips she then decided to order herself a BIG glass of orange juice. Thinking about getting her orange juice a smile appears across her face.

Werklerer Chuckled " No I never stopped. Dumb Mage" he then grinned evily himself and put down a qaurter for both of the drinks. Werklerer finished his and stood up walking to the center of the bar. Werklerer pushed a few tables out of the way dropped to the floor and began doing a bunch of push ups out of boredom
kalimare

Werklerer Chuckled " No I never stopped. Dumb Mage" he then grinned evily himself and put down a qaurter for both of the drinks. Werklerer finished his and stood up walking to the center of the bar. Werklerer pushed a few tables out of the way dropped to the floor and began doing a bunch of push ups out of boredom

Glared at Werklerer as he called her a dumb mage. Alicia watched him as he got up, and began doing push ups. "Your a freak, and possibly a show off." she says as she rolls her eyes. Turning back around she picks up her orange juice and takes a sip of it.
Mishouxashley

Glared at Werklerer as he called her a dumb mage. Alicia watched him as he got up, and began doing push ups. "Your a freak, and possibly a show off." she says as she rolls her eyes. Turning back around she picks up her orange juice and takes a sip of it.
Werklerer chuckled pushed up causing him to do a backflip and land on his feet "No, its being part cat" he said with a chuckle and wiggled his tail out infront of him
kalimare
Werklerer chuckled pushed up causing him to do a backflip and land on his feet "No, its being part cat" he said with a chuckle and wiggled his tail out infront of him

Alicia laughed, as she watched him get up, and show her his tail. "Aw, well isnt that cute, a wittle kitty cat!" she said in a muffle of laughs, it barely audible for him to hear.
Mishouxashley

Alicia laughed, as she watched him get up, and show her his tail. "Aw, well isnt that cute, a wittle kitty cat!" she said in a muffle of laughs, it barely audible for him to hear.
Werklerer sighed stood up straing walked over and grabbed the girl by the arms and lifted her into the air putting her head on the ceiling "It's ok to call me a kittie cat but not a wittle one, I am big. Well. You can call me wittle when I pull my shrinking stunt but not untill then" he said with a grin and set her back down. Werklerer then looked up "So what now?" he asked a big grin on his face

Addiekinz's Husband

Fia stood and walked outside where she jumped into a tree then started to hum a slow sad song. She was lost in thought as her eyes watched the sun begin to disappear behind what looked like the ends of the earth while color's danced along the clouds.
kalimare
Werklerer sighed stood up straing walked over and grabbed the girl by the arms and lifted her into the air putting her head on the ceiling "It's ok to call me a kittie cat but not a wittle one, I am big. Well. You can call me wittle when I pull my shrinking stunt but not untill then" he said with a grin and set her back down. Werklerer then looked up "So what now?" he asked a big grin on his face

Alicia watched him in shock as he picked her up by the arms, then set her down. " I think I can call you whatever I wish, hence the 'dumb mage' bit you call me. Clearly I am not as dumb as you think I might be." She smirked at him, then sat back down in her seat, taking another sip of he orange juice.
Mishouxashley

Alicia watched him in shock as he picked her up by the arms, then set her down. " I think I can call you whatever I wish, hence the 'dumb mage' bit you call me. Clearly I am not as dumb as you think I might be." She smirked at him, then sat back down in her seat, taking another sip of he orange juice.
Werklerer chuckled "No, You call me dumb to" he said with a wide grin and then jabbed his finger in her side "Sooooo, If you get to call me both dumb and wittle, What else will I be abel to call you huh?" he asked and the grinned as he played like he was thinking for a bad name

Dangerous Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
The grass and trees outside quietly rustled as the wind gentlely caressed everything in came across.The near by waterfall raged with an uncanny anger that seemingly called all to bask under it with open arms.The cries of the wild animals that claimed the surounding area home came from all directions.The faint sound of footsteps against the rock path to the inn mixed in the the various sounds of nature.The inn doors opened up quickly and revelaed a man.

User Image

Jinzo sat in the opening of the door for some time before stepping in and closing it shut behind him."Well surprise surprise,the place acctully looks decent.Fia's been doing her job."

((Wolf is back and ready to die again sometime down the road xD.hey everyone sorry i bailed,couldnt keep up with it.but im ready to rp again and get the fire and cogs fueled again.))
((Hey people =] Muphen invited me to join, so uh...Hi? lol heeeeeereee's my intro ;D ))

It had been four months since they had died, Dex's parents, and no matter how hard he tried pushing the horrible memory of their bloody corpses trapped inside of their brand new car, the image still haunted him. Unclenching his pale hand, he fixed his bright cerulean eyes on the key that he held. On the little blue tag that hung off of it, there was a tiny number etched on the surface: four. It was the number of the room that he would be staying in for a couple of months. In the meantime, he would attempt to clear his thoughts and relax his mind to study for the entrance exam at the nearby medical school, Tsubasa Academy. Sighing, he walked away from the front counter, head hung low, running his hand through his snow-white hair. He was so lost in his dreadful thoughts, that he didn't notice the oddly-dressed young man standing in front of him. He walked straight into the white-haired male, causing him to drop both his luggage, and key. "What the..," he muttered, looking up at the young man. "Oh," he began, pushing his glasses up his nose. "I'm so sorry.."

Dangerous Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Jinzo staggered abit,compleatly ignorent that there was anyone in the lobby.He turned around to see a number of cloths and personal items scattered on the floor."Oh sorry."He turned and begun picking up the items and placing them back in there suitcases,seeming to not care that he was practicly throwing them in there.He picked up a shirt and saw the key that had fallen as well.Picking up and examining it he noticed the small number "4" etched into it."Your a guest then?"He looked up at the person who had bumped into him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff