Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Concept by Rose Scented, originally opened on my 'Death By Unicorn' account several years ago.
                                Type; Walk-In Lounge Role Play, Lit to Adv. Lit.
                                Graphics by Rose Scented.
                                Pictures found on Google but masterfully rendered by famous artist Thomas Kinkade.
User Image

I’ll try to keep these as brief as I can, but no promises. Alright, ready? Here we go!

1.] Please, please, please follow the Gaia T.O.S. They are there for a reason.
                                * This includes keeping things at a PG-13 level; cybering is not acceptable, when clothes start to come off, either time skip, or take the rest completely off this site ( ex: instant messaging, email, whatever ). I don’t want it posted all over my bar, and getting us shut down.

2.] Spamming, trolling, bumping, and page stretching will not be tolerated. They are grounds for immediate reporting and banning.

3.] Godmoding ( link takes you to the Wiki page in case you don’t know what it is ) is also not going to be tolerated. Fighting is fine, but no one is invincible, and no one can land hits every single time. Killing is fine too as long as it’s alright with the owner of the character.

4.] You can’t destroy the bar. It just can’t happen.
                                *Unless you have express permission from me.

5.] I work on a Three Strike program.
                                * First Strike – A warning via PM, I won’t announce it to the whole place.
                                * Second Strike – Banned for a week, and that is announced to everyone.
                                * Third Strike – Permanently black listed, reported, and added to my ignore list.

6.] All races, and sexualities welcome; if a character is rude to yours, that’s not my problem, this is just a game and I can’t control them anymore than I can control the weather. However, if a PLAYER is rude to you personally, PM me and I’ll handle it.

7.] Keep OOC to the bare minimum.
                                *If you must make an OOC post in the IC thread, make it obviously apart from IC ( ex. {{}} [[]] (()) or any combination of those, or “OOC” or something ).

8.] This is a literate thread, no one liners, good grammar, and all of that jazz.

9.] PM all employee profiles, and room requests to me titled “Petals soft as silk”.

10.] For God's sake, if you're logging off/leaving/going AFK for a supreme amount of time, or what have you, LET SOMEONE KNOW.
                                *You don't need to say anything fancy. "(( TTYL. ))" would work just grand, I would just like some sort of notification that we shouldn't wait for you.

11.] Enjoy!

* I reserve the right to add/change/remove any and all rules at any and all times. New rules will be posted in "darkred".
User Image

When you live an eternal life your existence can become boring, useless, painful...

Scarlett Rose ( also known as Carmine Rosamund and Antoinette Dupont ) had this idea of opening her large, expansive home and grounds to the wary travelers of the land, though she had no idea the trials and tribulations that would come from this. The first time the Rose Red was opened it was attacked by zombies, near entirely burnt to the ground, and the second time it was mostly barren and void of life. This wouldn't have bothered Scarlett so much had her loneliness not over come her and for a third and final time ( at least so it seemed ) she shut it down. She traveled the world for quite some time before Syndey Valentino, her lover and now co-owner, found her and their love was sparked once more. Strangely, but sparked nonetheless. Now with their daughter, a beautiful little girl that appears to be two or three years of age, they have decided to reopen Rose Red to the public yet again.

Description:

Rose Red is a grandeur, three story building set on a large property that simply thrives with gardens and wildlife due to Scarlett's diligent care. The outside is made up of rounded tan stones with a blue slate roof, towers and large windows giving off a modernized castle feel with two large, double wooden doors with amber stained glass windows that fog the viewer from looking in. The driveway is circular with a large stone lined circular patch of grass in the center that is decorated with a few different types of trees and a path that leads through the center of it. The building is three stories tall, the ground floor containing the bar, the kitchen, the lounge, a public restroom and Scarlett's old study which is has been completely revamped into a playroom.

The second floor is where the guest rooms are housed and there are twenty in all ( this level of the house has been magically reinforced so it is larger than it may outwardly appear ). There are three bedroom styles; standard, double and suite. Each room comes equipped with an attached bathroom, fully stocked supply closet, stocked mini-bar and a balcony led to by a sliding glass door. There are several supply closets in the halls outside the bedrooms as well.

The third floor is Scarlett, Sydney and their daughter's domain. Only those invited are allowed to venture.
User Image

Profiles are not required unless you're wanting a job.

PM all job related profiles to me, titled with your favorite color.

[size=11][b]Username:[/b] texthere
                                [b]Character Name:[/b] texthere
                                [b]Age:[/b] 18+
                                [b]Race:[/b] texthere
                                [b]Wanted Position:[/b] texthere[/size]
User Image

Owners:
                                Sydney Valentino
                                Scarlett Rose

Bartenders:
                                -

Chefs:
                                -

Bouncers:
                                -

Regulars:
                                -
User Image

1.]
                                2.]
                                3.]
                                4.]
                                5.]
                                6.]
                                7.]
                                8.]
                                9.]
                                10.]
                                * Will add more later.

The Third Floor.] Scarlett Rose and Sydney Valentino
User Image

White List:
                                V33BOMB3R - My esteemed colleague and online fiend. xD

Black List:
                                No one yet, yay!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas