Welcome to Gaia! ::

Updates:

Staff list has been updated with openings ready for any takers! 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Hands for Hire section has been implemented. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
An event has been posted. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Updated rules and applications. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Updated brief-description floor plan. 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
Any suggestions for events or tournaments? 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 >

12,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

When she walked up to him Narius actually felt a bead of sweat roll down his back, he told him self it was just because he was standing in front of the fireplace but... come on she was drop dead gorgeous enough to make him nervous and he damned well knew it. To his credit though it didn't show. Reaching out slowly this time, his vibrant blue eyes locked in a non-verbal exchange with her own topaz hues, he tucked his fingers behind hers, lifting her palm gently up to his lips in a kiss that brushed against the back of her hand. "You're excused." He said with a deep rumble. Glancing at her from under his his bangs he added with a reappearing grin, this time tinged with... was it wickedness or just mischievousness, "As to whether your forgiven I'll let you know later." He didn't indicate forgiven for what.

Placing her hand over his arm he began to move towards the dinning area, slipping a tip into the stammering maitre d's folio and continuing to stroll right past him, all his attentions for the lady at his side. "As to your query, my name is Narius by the way, most folks around here just call me Gil... And, I'll leave it up to you to decided if I fit the bill of fare." He kept inhaling deeper and deeper, the scent coming from her it puzzled him and attracted him in equal measures. He didn't spend much time around green things that weren't covered in brine and in fact had never even been up to the roof of this place with it's botany of gardens, so while he appreciated the jasmines aroma he couldn't quite place it.

It was as he pulled out the chair for her at an unoccupied table that he delivered her a complement in words, rather then just the highly appreciative looks and glances that had already been lavished thus far. "You know I wasn't aware that I'd been wishing for a ship to come in. But when a treasure of the sea washes up in front of you. Who am I to argue with the pull of the tides."

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

You know what it was that she found herself attracted to? His playfulness that somewhat borederline goofy. He was so down-to-earth. Funny given what he was, I know. He seemed so normal despite that she put it together that he wasn't human. Just human looking.
"Narius hm? I like that name. I'm Onyx. Familiars call me oni." she bowed her head slightly and slowly to him.

She gave him a surprised thank you to the gentlemanly nature of pulling out a chair. Taking her seat she watched him.

"You know I wasn't aware that I'd been wishing for a ship to come in. But when a treasure of the sea washes up in front of you. Who am I to argue with the pull of the tides."

"The red strings of fate are curious are they not? The sea holds many secrets and stories. Her gifts ought never to be questioned when given. She just might take it all back." she firstly answered.

"tell me...where are you from?" she was curious about him and wanted to know more.

12,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

Narius might not of know the scent of the Jasmine but he loved her name. Onyx was something he had familiarity with. It wasn't just sea shells that lined the waters this fishy fellow had traveled, he'd also seem his fair share of quartz beds and of course then there were volcano rocks... He made himself focus on what she was saying... not hard to do considering the sound was coming out of a pair of plump lips that moved in patterns he loved to watch.

When she asked about origins he flashed a smile, he always seemed to have one. And just as truthfully it seemed open and light, much as it had many times before. It was only in his eyes that there was a sudden shielding, a cold hardness like they didn't hold very much depth anymore because the pain underneath had been blocked of from view behind the guard he wore. "I'm from here. For the moment anyhow. I tend to drift so I get to see all the most beautiful places. Thankfully the work I do best it highly portable so it doesn't tie me down either."

A young waitress choose that moment to come to the table and fill their water glasses and Gil asked with a winsome smile if she would kindly leave the whole pitcher. A little baffled the girl giggled and set it down asking if he wanted to order any other drinks or appetizers. Nodding to Onyx with an expression on his face that some how managed to make the poor woman with the ticket book blush and look away he said, "Ladies first."

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

His answer was encased in a code that onyx deciphered to mean 'I don't want you to know'. So when he said he was from 'here', she perked a brow. He claimed to be a drifter, a traveler. Onyx could respect that. While she always came back to home base, she too traveled. It was apart of who she was, what she did.
"I see. And what is it exactly that you do?" she asked genuinely curious.

A waitress came to the table who by no fault, was smitten with her date. She felt like saying to her: yes, he is quite tastey looking hm? Give me some time and I'll let you know how he is!
"I shall have the salmon steak dinner please with a glass of Dom Pรฉrignon - 21 please"

Her dinner would come with a baked potato with butter and chives, almond roasted asparagus, and of course the salmon steak that was topped with a melted herb and garlic cream cheese sauce. Her wine of choice was white and naturally vintage. An intriguing bouquet of toasted sandalwood, vanilla, honey, praline and marzipan. Onyx had only glanced at the menu before closing the book and set it down. Looking to Narius she smiled.

"Et vous monsieur?" she asked him with a chuckle and a smile that show cased her lovely teeth and warmth.

12,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

Narius nearly replied 'I'll have the Onyx Sampler' when she laughed and smiled at him, and had the gall to dip seductively into a little bit of french. Reaching for his glass of water he drained it to cool the flush he could feel rising in his cheeks just siting across from this magnificent creature and quickly told the waitress, "Oyster cocktail and Lobster Tails in butter sauce for the main please. No drink just keep the pitcher filled." And then he actually waved his hand at her to hurry the girl away like he was shooing her off.

A positive twinkle came into his baby blues and he looked around them furtively to make sure the immediate dining area was empty of anyone but just them. Leaning forward conspiratorially he whispered, looking positively impish, "I've a suspicion that you can keep a secret from the toughs who like to move in this town. So I brought a sample down with me to show you." He reached into his pocket and held out his hand towards her over the table, when she placed her cupped palm underneath his he would let the object drop into it. Leaning back in his chair his smile split open so wide that now he was the one showing all his pearly whites and looking like a kid on Christmas morning. The expression was so utterly out of place on the face of someone who's body, even who's cheek had the marks of hard battles to show for them selves that he was no softy.

As Oni would get the chance to examine the bracelet he continued, "Actually I meant to give it to you when you came off the elevator as a gift for showing up to keep me company this evening. It's always nice to meet someone who I can tolerate spending even a short time with. And I love when beautiful things can go to a beautiful home. But uh..." He looked down at the table cloth and rubbed at the back of his head full on blushing now, "... I totally forgot I had it with me..." He chuckled darkly and looked back up, and while the blood was still in his cheeks there was no shy awkwardness in his expression as he finished, "... when I saw what you were wearing."

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Onyx leaned in when he did and held out her hand. When the item dropped and she saw the bracelet she smiled. Her eye's lit up. Bringing it close you could see it in her yellow topaz peepers: ooo
Looking it over she noted the stamp on the clasp that told her it was Italian gold. The charms looked...real? She brought it in even closer to her eye's. It was a moment when you half expected her to produce a magnifying glass out of no where. Her fingers ran over the shells and the slightly imperfect pearls. Yes, they were all real.
"your a jeweller?" it wasn't quite a question so much as it was a proclaimation.

"For me!? Really? ... Thank you it's beautiful! I shall wear it with love." she said with a chirp as she motioned to have him help her put it on.

"I totally forgot had it with me...when I saw what you were wearing".

Her wide smile faltered to a little smile as she looked straight into his eye's. A coolness came over her that was calm and collected. He liked her and that was clear. He made her feel kind of funny. Kinda stupid. Had it been that long for her? Yes, yes it had. Years sadly. She had been so focus on her business, the town she lived it, "working" and traveling that she ignored the area called a love life. She always told herself 'I don't have time for it', an excuse to not have to face it. She told herself that she was beyond sex and all the courting crap, the truths and lies for she was buried neck deep in them. For the first time in a very long time she stopped to appreciate another man. What an interesting man he was turning out to be. His blush indicated that he liked what he saw.

"Your welcome to look..." she said softly. When she pulled back from him she let her finger tips brush over his wrist and hand before coming to pick up her glass of water. She took a sip and the set it down.

"you know...we'd make a good team. I actually go in search for gems along with many other things like florals, botanicals of all kinds, other rare ingredients. Shells...was not something I've considered. Nothing beyond coral and my favorite, the pearl. I do love pearls. I do not however, make jewelry." she was all smiles.

12,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

Yes he was a jeweler, but it did make things so much easier when most people took one look at him and just assumed he was hired muscle. It meant he usually got left the hell alone which suited him just fine... until a night like this one where he realized how damn lonely he really was. Seeing her happy and excited, over what to him was more of a trinket, made him feel nice and warm and fuzzy. So when she thanked him and gestured to have it be worn right away he couldn't help muttering quietly, "No, thank you." With all the genuine heart of a wandering soul who takes pleasure and comfort in true beauty as he helped her on with it.

When he had more openly indicated that she was drawing his fancy he watched her very closely and feared for a moment that the attentions were unwelcome after all. He thought there was a flash of reserve and withdrawal... but he doubted his own observations when her words and innocent touch made his pulse quicken. When she took a drink he opened his awareness to the molecules of water in the glass feeling the shape and curve of her lip in detail, not manipulating his primal element just wanting to get the first taste of her.

An impish playful smirk dallied about his handsome face as she talked of acquisition partnerships. He drained another full glass of water while she talked of the things she liked to pick up, and refilled it from a pitcher that was about half gone now before replying. "Am I to take it that the questing you do for these particular items isn't out of mere fancy or a collectors hobby?" He'd told her the least of his secrets and he wanted to know something, anything about her in trade. He wouldn't have been sitting across this table from her, stunningly attractive or not, if he hadn't been able to tell instinctively that she was no shallow pool herself. The air-headed bimbos who liked to throw themselves at him never had a chance to experience the companionship that was slowly being offered to Oni, because they were too empty headed to stay submerged where he liked to play.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Their meals came in a timely fashion to which onyx started in on. She would speak with him over the course of their meal, there were polite ways to do so. She'd tell him that she's a practicing alchemist, that she loves to collect certain things with a flare for all things rare. Onyx never lied nor let on too much. She told him about her ship and of their upcoming move, about how she was a...tomb raider. And then their meal came to its end. Dabbing her lips with her napkin and draining the last of her wine, she cleared her throat.

"Let me level with you Narius. I happened upon this place on total accident. My own curiousity led me to find this lovely establishment, but my stay here was meant to be but a night. By morrows wake, I fully plan on continuing onto my destination. I like you, I really do. So if your genuinely interested then you will take my inviation to join me in my room for a little...dessert. I'm sure I have something to fill that appetite of yours." the way she spoke these words was indeed very business like. It was to the point because in this instance, it was what it was going to be. Fun for a night. Onyx rose to her feet to indicate her seriousness.

12,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image

She was the most charming diner company that Gil could recall having every enjoyed. The food was tasty, and the conversation flowed easily. He was given peaks into a myriad of fascinating things about Onyx without having to pry. And was grateful for each tidbit, because they reveal the overall character of a strong independent woman with a passion for life that he found very engaging. He talked with her of pearls since she loved them so much and told her some tips about distinguishing things from the shells of the clams in markets to help her get better odds when scavenging. But he strayed away from revealing anything more about what he was or why he knew so much about ocean and its bountiful charms.

When their plates were reaching empty Narius had begun to think of asking her to take a stroll with him on the roof and seeing if the mood was right to steal a kiss and go from there. So when Onyx became almost abruptly direct it surprised him. She stood up and he realized that he had about 30 seconds to make up his mind if he'd been serious all along or not. Exerting a mammoth effort Narius kept his face straight and somewhat somber looking as he too rose from his seat. Taking as step closer to Oni and looking down into her eyes he said, "Excuse me... I'm looking for a woman that's pleasantly forward and has one hell of a need to be removed of her fashion." He pulled a cnote from his trousers and left it on the table for the bill, then dipping forward scooped her up into his arms with a massive grin on his face and putting his lips next to her ear asked, "What's your number?" He's be kissing her the moment the elevator doors closed.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Onyx got to explore the entirity of her room very well. She made sure that her clothing didn't get torn. She did her best to not break too many things. The enslaught of kisses and deep purring giggles spilled into her room. They staggered and fell. Onyx laughed.
"Ooow you b*****d!" she was laughing the entire time.

The door was shut by the jerk of a foot before being crawled to. Where they started, how they ended up where they did...she did not know. It was fun though. Come the morning light, two bodies lay upon the floor of the bedroom. A trail of clothing and shoes gave away their hidding spot beneath a large sheet. The hour would be late when they woke. He might be surprised to see that she was still there in the morning. The wake was gentle, easy, but it wasn't meant to last. Getting up and getting dressed she stood in the elevator with Nari when all was said and done.

"I gotta go..." she began to say. She slipped something into his hand. Her number.
"Look me up sometime...don't go forgetting me now..." there wasn't anything left to say. Everything that was said was said last night amongst the screams and sighs. Onyx left to continue on her way as planned.

( Omg I am sooo sorry that took forever! Blame the friggen breakfast club )

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

It had been a number of days since Oni last departed. Upon request to be taken somewhere relatively private, a place with some class, this was the first place she thought of. Having still nothing suitable to wear Oni and her guest had to stop off at some shops in the closest city before arriving here. Onyx had found a dress that was nearly identical to one she had owned before. Before a certain vampire had ruined it on her. She purchased it immediately. Onyx would request the same room as before and together her and Rini would go up to the fourth floor to change.

Rini would take the bathroom, Oni would take the bedroom. When the pair of them came out dressed, Oni perked a brow and whistled.
"That is such a nice dress!...It would look stunning on the floor!" she teased deciding to test Rini's personality type out more.

"Down on level two there is a dinning hall with an upstairs reading room. Or we can go to level one where the bar and dance floor is?" Oni hadn't discovered the roof here the last time she had been here.

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

Wearing: It's time to party

Rini glanced at the place Oynx had taken her. She had not however resisted the chance to go shopping. More bags then intended in tow, she places them down going into the bathroom to change. Her long raven looks pulled back into a ponytail. When she got whistled at she blushed. Then with the comment she smirked.

"Depends, who's floor would my dress get to grace?"

She winks at the woman, her blue grey eyes looking into the yellow ones. As if saying into Oynx's mind. 'Only if you remove it'

"You, looks stunning, took my breath away, As for where we go you pick"

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Location: Gaia ~ Crimson Bar ~ Room 401/Level 2 dinning hall ~ Ensemble: Class

Dinner it was. The two of them would exit oni's room talking along their way.
"Hm...how about to the floor that belongs to the person that has been making you blush all night?" if she thought that it had all gone unnoticed by her, just because she hadn't forwardly responded or reacted to it, she was wrong.

Her words and tone was so confident and casual. It all equaled sexy. Naturally, the big flirt was playing around. Those words however would answer both her remark and the look that suggested she be the one to remove it. The elevator came up to which oni pressed the second floor button. When the door opened once more they stepped out directly into a dinning hall. Everything was gothic victorian and simply beautiful. They'd be greeted, shown to seats and given a menu.

Internally Onyx had to laugh. The last time she was here (which wasn't long ago) she had conversed here with a stranger to which ... she took to bed. Funny that she was back here once more with a stranger technically, though of the female kind, having dinner. Once seated she looked over the menu a moment in silence. When she put it down she interwove her thin but strong fingers together.
'So...you gonna tell me what's up with the places we're visiting? I really do hate looking like a senseless muscle head.' she asked her.

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

Rini makes a bold move to interlace her arm into her female friends. "My oh my have you a way with words Oni-sama" she said with a giggle. As they stepped out of the elevator and arrived into the dining area a gasp escaped her lips. She was awe struck, this was one of the best places she had seen yet.

"This is amazing" She takes her seat across from Oynx, and gazes over the menu. Deciding on food and drink then places it down. Alittle booze wouldn't hurt right? Then again when she had drunk with Dorian, even though nothing happened...She had taken a male to her room. Or better yet he had taken her to her room.

She blushed and looked down, eyes full of sorry. "I am sorry Oni-sama, I should have told you on the way" With this she gazed back up with her gentle eyes. "What we are doing at these places, is finding the owner, and requesting meetings...for alliances....for the MoI..." she thinks. "You know in case trouble arises and to bring customers in"

She would let her eyes wonder over Oynx, "You know, that day you made the pho, I nearly died from the taste, it was the best ever...I mean your so pretty....and you cook, and your strong, I admire you"

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Location: Gaia ~ Crimson Bar ~ Level 2 dinning hall ~ Ensemble: Class

The difference between the oni she had met and this oni must have been a bit of a delayed reaction for her. It was why she was known as the diamond in the rough. The woman was a true chameleon. That was something to be noted considering how distinct she looked. Soon enough Rini would learn all about it to be certain.

"Ah." She said finally understanding the true meaning of the business meetings taking place. Well now that that was answered...

Quote:
"You know, that day you made the pho, I nearly died from the taste, it was the best ever...I mean your so pretty....and you cook, and your strong, I admire you"

Oni's smile faltered a little. For a moment she looked a little abashed. A feat for most to do to her...
"Rini..." she began to say before a frustrated sigh escaped her.
"I like to cook. Secret hidden talent. I am glad you like it. I don't like to show case it...cause...I'll get stuck being the cook" she snickered.
"Rini...thank you. It's taken a long time for me to get this way...two hundred and sixteen or so..." she told her softly. "It hasn't been easy. Your a good look yourself rini."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff