Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Kold]'s Husbando

Questionable Receiver

12,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

On the edge of town you see a large tower reaching towards the sky. At the top of the tower is a spire with a large golden crescent moon at the top. A sign hangs from the moon reading:
The Lunar Hope

Giant Stain Glass windows appear on the tower:

User Image User Image User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
<center>General Rules of the Lunar Hope Tower
1) No Godding or Cybering
2) Romance is fine, but keep it PG-13 Please
3) Please be polite, some language is fine, but again keep it PG-13
4)NO BUMPING AND NO SPAM! RP ONLY!!
5) Let others respond before you post. Unless of course you're the only one there.
6) NO BULLYING! If you have a character or a mule that you want to start trouble, run it by me first. I do not tolerate people who try to push others around. This is a friendly place and no one should have to tolerate a bully, in character or otherwise.
7) Please post your actions. If you enter the thread by saying something like "Hey people! What's up!?!" Your post is likely to be deleted. It's roleplay, so you've got to tell us what you're doing as well as what you're saying.
8 ) YOU CANNOT CREATE YOUR OWN AREAS OF THIS THREAD! If you are Roleplaying here, that means you are in the Lunar Hope. You cannot for example, create a forest for your character to live in or a lake or whatever. If that's where you want to hang out, create your own thread
9) See the Battle arena section for additional rules</center>

Floor 1) The first floor is empty except for a staircase leading to the second floor.

Floor 2) The Cafe. This floor is lined with bookshelves. There are a few tables and many squashy and comfortable chairs and couches. There is also a fully stocked and supplied kitchen which can serve whatever your desired food or drink might be. The specialty is a wide variety of coffee and tea drinks. Food and drinks cost nothing. One of the main features of the cafe other than the variety of books is the balconies. There are several balconies built into the second floor, allowing visitors a stunning view. The balconies are the perfect spot to spend a romantic evening with your "other." There is also a staircase leading to the third floor.

[Kold]'s Husbando

Questionable Receiver

12,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Floor 3) The Battle Arena. This area is where Gaians may show off their powers in spars with others. The battle arena is a large room surrounded by bleachers and large windows. The arena is fairly featureless. There is a large flat floor for combatants to fight on. The floor may retract and become a pool however, if a water battle is requested.

Battle Arena Rules (PLEASE READ)
1) Again, no godding. Don't be so arrogant that you won't take a hit
2) To battle in the arena, one of the arena moderators must be present. They will judge the battles and watch for godmodding do not ignore them, what they say goes. Please refer to the list of moderators below.

3) DO NOT INTERUPT BATTLES! If it's not your fight do not interfere!
4) DO NOT DESTROY THE ARENA OR ANY PART OF THE LUNAR HOPE!! This is completly unnecessary and I consider it god moding. Any post you make in reference to destroying parts of the arena will be deleted.

Battle Arena Moderators
Kyla_Ewens
Samurai_Auron
[Kold]
Pure_Calm
Atomisck
Xozo

CURRENT BATTLE
none</center>

[Kold]'s Husbando

Questionable Receiver

12,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Floor 4&5) Bedrooms. To request a bedroom, simply post or PM and I will add you to the list. Please be clear about how long you intend to stay in the room, you may keep a room indefinitely if you wish, and rooms cost nothing.

Floor 4:
1A Storm_Rider_Raiden and Orion
2A
3A Kyla_Ewens and [Kold]
4A Pure_Calm
5A SteelRain
6A FooFoo Armaments
7A
8A Isilvara
9A Kokujo/Corbenik
10A justice_prime
11A Cerynitis
12A Dan Hibiki of the Saikyo

Floor 5:
1B RPMattius
2B Yami Kasui Tenshi
3B baka the angel of hope
4B Cyrus Arrow
5B Natsumi Hana
6B -Tohgishi-
7B Ritanya
8B Tavorian the Wanderer
9B
10B
11B
12B

[Kold]'s Husbando

Questionable Receiver

12,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
@NEW@ The Lunar Garden is now open!!

Around back, behind the Lunar Hope Tower now lies a beautiful garden. It is a square shape, large square green hedges provide a natural fence for it. In the center of the garden is a small koi pond, and a large bronze gong right next to it. Along the sides of the garden are four large wooden benches. At each of the four corners of the garden is a cherry blossom tree. At the far end of the garden, between two of the cherry trees is a large Lunar Tree which Cera gave to Kyla a long time ago. It looks like this, only bigger:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This tree can live to be over 1000 years old and it blossoms in the moonlight. The blossoms are especially beautiful on the night of the full moon. This garden is now open for all to use. Be aware, the same rules of the Lunar Hope apply to the garden. Please do not destroy it in any way, but please enjoy it ^^ I hope you will!

[Kold]'s Husbando

Questionable Receiver

12,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Notice: I Kyla Ewens, hereby bestow the title of Overdude on Corbenik. He is now the official Overdude of the Lunar Hope. His duties from hereon shall include beating the ever loving snot out of anyone who claims themselves to be the Overdude of the Lunar Hope.
User Image

Staff: Currently full
Jobs pay nothing, this is all just for fun. However, if you fail to show up for a long time, I will have to take your name off the list. Please post or PM if you would like a job and fill out the following application:

Name:
Position Desired:
Description of character:

Manager
Kyla_Ewens

Co-Managers
FreddyJ
[Kold]

DJ
Name: Jazzy Quill
Description of character: My avatar!
@Position filled@

Waitresses
Name:maiya_ballentine

Name:Yami Kasui Tenshi

Waiters

Name: Marcus_Umasa

Bouncers
Name: Storm_Rider_Raiden
Description of character: Avatar. I am also a summoner

Name: Tohgishi
Appearance: Avi

Name: Samurai_Auron
Description: i am a Samurai/Armorer
Class: Foot soldier, it is my dutie to provide the first strike and the brunt of a armies manuvers (however i am trained in alot of things for multiple jobs handed to me when i am choosen to participate in any tactical fightin like sneaking, sword abilities and Arrow barrages, though i am not skilled in any being only 17)
*i also forge armor for the soldiers*
Powers: I try to keep my Avi realistic in the fact that it is a samurai with a modern touch but i havent thought of any Super powers to give him other then slow aging and unique knowledge

Name: [Kold]

@All positions currently filled@

[Kold]'s Husbando

Questionable Receiver

12,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Special Events: None Currently

Banners:

~@~Here's a banner to use in your Siggy! ~@~

User Image

Want your very own Overdude Plushie? Visit the following link courtesy of Baka inc. http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v506/kataru/corbenik/

Links!

BANNED!!!!
Riddle Lupe

Song
I wrote a song for the Lunar Hope whee It's to the tune of Piano Man!

Neko Girl

It's almost dark on any night
The regular crowd shuffles in
And Kokujo's sittin next to me
Him and Corbenik are arguin'

He says, "Kyla can you bring me my favorite tea?"
And into the kitchen I go
I'll make food that's sweet, that people love to eat
Another night at the Lunar Hope.

Mew mew mew, nya nya nya
Mew mew, nya nya nya meow

Chorus:
Make us some food, you're the neko girl
Make us some rice balls tonight
An adventure's about to break out
And we've got a big appetite.

Now Kold's at the bar, he's my boyfriend
He's a master of ice you see
And though he seems cold, he's got a good soul
And he's always warm to me.
He says, "Kyla watch out for Rita"
As a smile crept to his face.
"She's stealing all of your silverware,
You'd better keep an eye on this place."

Oh, mew mew mew, nya nya nya

Now Kat is also Captain Spazzy,
And Syren, the marketplace is her life.
They're talking to Baka_Sempai, he's a stripper guy
And Icis_Tiger is his wife.

Isilvara is practicing shadow magic
While Pure_Calm looks on
They're sharing a drink called Draan's Special
I hope they don't get too far gone.

Chorus:

It's a good crowd for a weekday
And Anstice gives me a smile.
She's playing with Kiko, the resident genie
She makes Fallen jump a mile.
And there's battles up in the arena
And there's a pleasant atmosphere
And they come to the bar, sometimes from afar
And say, "Can I get some super nachos here?"

Oh, mew mew mew, nya nya nya

Chorus:

[Kold]'s Husbando

Questionable Receiver

12,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
*Snags a book and starts reading, waiting for someone to come in* I guess it will be slow for a while, mew mew

[Kold]'s Husbando

Questionable Receiver

12,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
*Kyla takes her book and coffee out to one of the balconies. She soaks in the sun and drinks her warm coffee*

[Kold]'s Husbando

Questionable Receiver

12,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
*Colby hops up into Kyla's lap and purrs* You like the sun too, dontcha Colby, mew mew. Hey, do you think you can do anything about this snowball face of mine, mew mew? *Colby shakes his head, no*

Space Member

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
Walks in with Tempest around his neck I might be able to help with that. This is a nice place sis.

[Kold]'s Husbando

Questionable Receiver

12,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Raiden! *Colby shifts to Kyla's shoulder as she stands and sets down her book and mug. She hugs Raiden* I'm glad your here. You said you think you can help me with this face?

Space Member

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
nods I can cast an illusion spell on your face. It will wear off after a little while, but everyone will be able to see your face as it normally is. You'll still technically have the snowman face, but no one will know. Well until the spell wears off at least, but then I'll recast it. He waves his hand and mutters something. To him, Kyla's face returns to normal

[Kold]'s Husbando

Questionable Receiver

12,175 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Did it work? Mew mew, I can't tell
Name: Draan
Position Desired: Waiter
Description of character: Avi

Quick Reply

Submit