Welcome to Gaia! ::

What are you going to do over the summer?

Just hang out. Ya know. 0.375 37.5% [ 27 ]
I've got more school! AHH! 0.069444444444444 6.9% [ 5 ]
Work, work, work. 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 24 ]
Internship/study abroad 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 4 ]
I'm going to spend the entire time being a poll whore. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 72 ]

Onee-chanAndi
Happy New Year Teahouse-san<3

:]

Happy new year, Andi! Happy new year, Teahouse!
((Bump ninja ))
(( miss you peeps ))

Devout Friend

o: This thread! I love and miss you! heart

Lonely Lunatic

Angel Serene
I think everyone does, this thread was the beginning of my days on the internet.

Devout Friend

GutzGuitar
Angel Serene
I think everyone does, this thread was the beginning of my days on the internet.
Ha, I don't think I ever had the pleasure of meeting you though. biggrin Hello

Lonely Lunatic

Angel Serene
GutzGuitar
Angel Serene

Hello to you as well.. perhaps you did... This was some... many many many years ago... 6-7.

Devout Friend

GutzGuitar
Angel Serene
GutzGuitar
Angel Serene

Hello to you as well.. perhaps you did... This was some... many many many years ago... 6-7.
Might have. It has been some time huh. Lol ._. makes me feel old.

Lonely Lunatic

Angel Serene
GutzGuitar
Angel Serene
GutzGuitar
Angel Serene

Might have. It has been some time huh. Lol ._. makes me feel old.

Did you ever have or use a previous account/name on here? I remember the older people... The whole place somewhat collapsed over the years though.

Devout Friend

GutzGuitar

Did you ever have or use a previous account/name on here? I remember the older people... The whole place somewhat collapsed over the years though.
I dont' remember if I was ever here on -AngelicaBeau- , which is the acct. I lost with my baby seal slippers *cries*, or Natsumi Akiyama. I'm pretty sure it was the first of the two. I cannot remember though xD

Fuzzy Bibliophile

Ah...the Tea house...
I remember coming here as part of my "self discovery walk-about"
There was Angel, and Bryers, and Katie( Fishi o3o ); Andi I think came in later. But for the brief time I was here, it was a lot of fun. I definitely miss this place. lol. I even met the last girl that I ever fell in love with. ( although she only came it like...once. XD ). Gosh...that's been ages ago...even though it was only in 2008? ( I think )

Devout Friend

Az Shadowpaw
Ah...the Tea house...
There was Angel, and Bryers, and Katie( Fishi o3o ); Andi I think came in later. But for the brief time I was here, it was a lot of fun. I definitely miss this place. lol. I even met the last girl that I ever fell in love with. ( although she only came it like...once. XD ). Gosh...that's been ages ago...even though it was only in 2008? ( I think )
08 Is around and about the time we both joined in on the fun of the Teahouse. biggrin

Fuzzy Bibliophile

Angel Serene
Az Shadowpaw
Ah...the Tea house...
08 Is around and about the time we both joined in on the fun of the Teahouse. biggrin

I looked at my files. It was 2007. both of my files that I made in reference to my first tea house visit were made in the fall of 2007. Just reading my teahouse scene brought back some memories.
And I totatlly forgot about Miyavi. Should have been harder to forget a guy that references himself in third person, you know?

Devout Friend

Az Shadowpaw
Angel Serene
Az Shadowpaw
Ah...the Tea house...

I looked at my files. It was 2007. both of my files that I made in reference to my first tea house visit were made in the fall of 2007. Just reading my teahouse scene brought back some memories.
And I totatlly forgot about Miyavi. Should have been harder to forget a guy that references himself in third person, you know?
Oh wow, that long ago. Seems like it was not that far. biggrin How have you been old friend? *offers hug*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff