Lunar eclipse? 0.20796460176991 20.8% [ 47 ]
Festival? 0.15929203539823 15.9% [ 36 ]
YAY 0.36725663716814 36.7% [ 83 ]
Huh? The poll changed? 0.26548672566372 26.5% [ 60 ]
Total Votes:[ 226 ]

Familiar Lunatic

The Forgotten Teacher

"My....name?

He whispered through ragged lungs, his words wistful as if it was something he desired to know himself.

"I am the Collector. I am the Remembrancer....I am the Teacher....and the Student. I am the Hidden Lord, the Masked One. I am the Broken Soul. The Orochi....the Demon Serpent.

He chuckled softly as he remembered titles, slowly pushing his tired body off of the tree, shambling towards her his arms hanging dead at his sides.

"I was.....a God....a sad, pathetic god....one who hid in the darkness. I was....a lover?

What is love?

I can't remember who I am.

His body formed around him more as he slowly lifted up his head, staring at the floating female, his appearance a very young Thomas Bravot but with silver hair instead of blond yet still skinless

"I am the Forgotten One. That is my new name. Call me...Forgotten. For they left me here to rot, never passing on into the Overmind...never being at peace.

She killed me here....I think it was here....or was it elsewhere and they interred me here?

Do you know my name?

He asked as if it really didn't mean anything either way. Bringing his skinless arms up to either side of his jacket, the man knocked quite a bit of the corpse dust off of him as he nodded towards the teahouse. Shambling his way up the pathway, the man spoke again.

"You have brought me back....for what? Why?"

Evidently he was under the impression this whole situation was something the woman intended.

Original Player

count_zantara

New life.....⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘
╔══════════════════════════════════════╗

яє∂

╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

Currently:"Walking along the path to the Teahouse"
In the Company of: "Skeletal Thomas"

The woman watched silently as the skeletal form of her friend struggled to remember who he has, what his name was, and why he didn't have skin. It was almost amusing, seeing Thomas in yet another light then the version, the real version, of him in Sigil. Her crimson hes grew soft, almost sorrowful at how he was struggling.

It hit her as odd when he asked her why she had summoned him, woke him up from his sleeping grave. Red hadn't specifically summoned him, only trying to get in contact with the Kusakabe clan one last time. This whole adventure was turning out to be more sorrowful then she had anticipated.

"I came here to get in touch with the Kusakabe clan once more. This was my home, they are my family. I haven't heard from any of them in years, and I wanted to see if they were still alive and well. I'm sorry if I awoke you, I was reaching out to them, alive or dead, for I know at least one of them...The most important one to me, is dead."

Her voice was laced with sadness, yet there was spite mixed in there somewhere. The death of Rayne was not a noble one, and one that she half blamed on herself. He had been killed, but he had lost so much hope that he hadn't even put up a fight beforehand. If she had only been around more, tried to find him sooner, he may still be alive today, and she wouldn't be in the situation her duplicated form was in at Kythira. He would have been in Sigil to aid her, to keep her safe.

Flashbacks of her final death raced through her mind, the translucent form of Red seemed to lose breath for a moment, choking on the memories. She had told Rayne to take the boy and leave the Teahouse, to keep Shepard safe from the clutches of evil from the child that had killed her. She had been so fearless, but naive to think she had the ability to defeat her opponent. It was really no different then now. The pride that ran through her veins had gotten her in a situation that she would have to live with the rest of her life.

"Your name is Thomas Bravot, friend. We know each other outside of this place, and I'm surprised to see you here."

Red replied, following him along the path towards the Teahouse. She almost didn't want to go inside the desolate building, to see his room. No. Their room. So much time had past though, she needed to make peace.

⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙New beginning.....

7,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Team Edward 100
Viviya opened her eyes. She had slept for what felt like an eternity. She chuckled faintly at the idea of being and old, bearded man covered in dust, then briefly brushed herself off for fear of the idea being reality. Spotting no cobwebs, she rose from her bed and stretched her arms above her head, feeling the sweet release of her muscles breathing once again.
'I forgot how exhausting wandering this place can be...' she thought to herself, looking out the window at the late afternoon sun and the dancing greenery as a soft breeze blew by. She could still remember the hustle and bustle of the teahouse as if it were yesterday. But it had been a very long time ago. This thought brought her back to the image of the bearded old man. Another shiver brought her back to reality, and she slowly ventured from her room, making her way outside. It was easy to see that it was a beautiful day outside. Since she had slept most of it away already, she was determined not to let the rest of it escape her.

Familiar Lunatic

The Skeleton

"We're all dead here....all dead....all dead.....Even the one on the Hill. She is dead and just doesn't know it. Dead Dead Dead.

Giggling softly as he motioned for her to follow him up to the main house, the Skeletal man shook his head at the name she spoke. It was meaningless words to him for such things, even names were....relative.

Thomas Bravot might have been a name he used, but it wasn't HIS NAME.

"You shouldn't be surprised...I am a creature of many faces, whatever you want to call me.

Shambling up to the front door, the creature leaned it's shoulder against it, flopping his left hand up to the handle and used it's weight to push the door open. Stumbling inwards as his muscles continued to form around his tired bones, the Forgotten stood there for a few moments as he took in the building.

"But give it enough time and life will return....find what you need strange woman. I don't belong here, do I?

Original Player

count_zantara

-MocknJay-

New life.....⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘⋘
╔══════════════════════════════════════╗

яє∂

╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

Currently:"Waking through her past"
In the Company of: "The Forgotten, Viv"

The almost incandescent woman floated along the path behind the Forgotten, shrugging off his comment about not needing a name. Her hues scanned the area with soft edges, taking in the scenery and fond memories that were passing through her mind. It was too peaceful here, too lonely. She could feel one other presence, and that person was walking through the Teahouse and headed out the door to them. The Forgotten seemed to not notice, but Red knew right away who it was. A smile played across her lips as she watched the other woman leave the building.

"Viviya..."

Her voice would close the gap between the two, the familiar blonde coming to a floating halt as the Forgotten would make his way into the building. Crimson orbs watched the other, wondering if she would remember Red. At the skeleton man's last remark of whether or not he belonged here, Red wasn't sure how to answer that. Seeing as the grotesque figure of the man he once was seemed to be growing and molding into an actual human, she figure he still had his brain. Opening up a channel in her mind, she reached forth her her Psionic ability and would grasp onto his brain, forming a link.

'I'm not sure, I'm sorry I don't have many answers.'

The woman would speak silently to him, her attention returning to the familiar face of one of the Kusakabe's in front of her.

⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙⋙New beginning.....

"My home..."

Original Player

Tavita Kusakabe
"My home..."

(( >.> ))
Red the Ambivalent
Tavita Kusakabe
"My home..."

(( >.> ))

.~*[ Ello red...I'm back... we should rp 3nodding ]*~.

Original Player

Tavita Kusakabe
Red the Ambivalent
Tavita Kusakabe
"My home..."

(( >.> ))

.~*[ Ello red...I'm back... we should rp 3nodding ]*~.

((Hmm. I think I can pull Red into a scene. Let's do it. ))
.~*[ haha or just rp as your new character. I still hold onto my old character haha. ]*~.

Original Player

Tavita Kusakabe
.~*[ haha or just rp as your new character. I still hold onto my old character haha. ]*~.

((Ah no it's no biggie, Red's been needing some family time anyway.))

.~*[ Well you know Im always family no matter how long the time has been. Tav is always here biggrin heart ]*~.

Original Player

Tavita Kusakabe
.~*[ Well you know Im always family no matter how long the time has been. Tav is always here biggrin heart ]*~.

((The Kusakabe Clan will always hold a special place in her heart, even they are very sparse nowadays. ))

.~*[ Sparse yes...but never gone. I always remain and Ryo as well. Your welcome here whenever you please sis ]*~.

Original Player

(( I tried to get Ryo in here but he never responded to any of my quotes. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff