Welcome to Gaia! ::

Minor Updates

Located on First Page 1 100.0% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 62 63 64 > >>

Profitable Businessman

Once contact was made with the earthen dragon, it would crumble and destroy itself. This caused massive rocks and boulders to fall, as well with what would appear to be sand. The issue was, it was metallic in description. Atimus would know what was coming. Still residing one hundred meters away, Tous activated the mixture that was even inlaid into the rocks and boulders. In fact, it was an alkali metal.

Alkali metals react with moisture and water, given that the high humidity of the Crimson Plains, it was the perfect catalyst. Pink flames burst forth from the sand that fell, cracks and fissures formed in the larger debris as pink hued flames burst from them as well. That was milliseconds before a massive explosion rocked the area of the Crimson Plains where Rhys and Atimus were. Though, within that small moment of time was a chance to escape. If they were smart, they would not be captured by the sight of such a flame burst, but instead realize that the dragon exploding was sign enough to get the hell away.

----

A softened grumble came from the throat of a six foot and three inch man with a weight of two hundred and twenty five pounds. Dressed in a black suit, he would seemingly appear atop the same rooftop as the one known as Mako. Standing there, his arms would be behind him with his hands clasped as he gazed at the spectacle further across the plains.

"What brings you here?"

Magical Stalker

Rhys A. Wynewood.

Rhys wasn't expecting the contact to immediately disintegrate the other dragon, but it happened anyway. Rhys' dragon started to lose grip, and before he knew it, there were flames erupting from it. This was bad. He knew it, he could feel it. The flames were pink, and in some places, there was a metal he nearly instantly recognized. Woops. He should have known tackling something of Tous' making was a terrible idea.

And it was.

Boom.

It rocked him. The explosion sent him flying. The outermost layer of boulders and dirt crumbled and fell off of him, or was completely incinerated. Being so large, and already being so close to the ground, meant the next step was for him to be thrown into the ground. He bounced, the layers of rock and dirt on the back of him splintering off. He would bounce further, leaving a crater in his own wake, and by the time he was done skidding, there was dust and debris everywhere...but other than having his complete dragon shell destroyed, Rhys himself was fine. He was in the crater within the remnants of his handiwork, and he grunted as he sat up on his elbows, eyes barely open. For what parts of his eyes were open, they were covered with his second eyelid, so he could see vague shapes without getting pelted with anything directly. He coughed once and a plume of dust followed.

"Tous, you b*****d..."

Profitable Businessman

As Rhys began falling, Tous had already set phase two in motion. With a surge of pure energy from the innermost reaches of his very being, he burst forward. The one hundred meters were crossed with ease in less than half a second. During that time he moved, that black katana of lore was ripped from its scabbard. And as Rhys hit earth, it too would make a strike.

Though, the strike was far from intending on hitting the taller male, in fact it was aimed just right of his head. The sword was held by Tous' right hand, as Tous stood off to Rhys' right side. Once the words came out of his friends mouth, he could only grin a mildly sadistic grin.

"You're right... I am a b*****d."

The look washed away quicker than it appeared, and he was all business once more. Letting go of his sword, he jumped backwards and lowered his stance. His entire form seemed to be effected by the wind across the Crimson Plains now, as he entered another phase of himself.

Breeze Style

There was no attack incoming towards Rhys, Tous would allow his friend to gain a footing once more. Perhaps his friend had gained enough power to finally knock Tous off his feet. For this was no mere clone engineered under the confines of Shinjiko Enterprises... this was Tous Shinjiko, in heart and soul.

"Let's go."

Magical Stalker

Rhys A. Wynewood.

Rhys didn't flinch too badly when he saw the sword directly to the right of his face. Probably the only reason why, was because the sword was recognizable to him. He knew that thing like a needle-phobe knew needles, but he still didn't react to it negatively. He looked up at Tous and reopened his second eyelid in just enough time to see his real self slip through, to sneer at him. It was a friendly gesture where, to anyone else, it probably would have been infuriating, especially with his response. But, to Rhys, it was a sign he was talking to the real one.

Rhys noticed next that Tous backed up and changed his energy around him completely. Rhys could feel the switch, he was adept in feeling the energy around him. After all, the energy of the planet itself, was at his disposal. He took note of the fact that Tous didn't immediately start pummeling him, which was a good sign. It meant he was still in Tous' good favors. Rhys grunted and got up, his own energy shifting, going down to his feet, and then back up, in a circular motion within his being. His eyes were closed again as seemed to be gaining his footing again. Tous was in one position, and Rhys...very slowly, ever so slowly, almost stupidly slowly, got into a similar position, with a rather idiot-like expression in his eyes.

"Touseyyyy you're so nice...," He said, equally slowly, his voice seeming to come from somewhere other than his mouth, though his mouth did move with his words like it was obviously supposed to. Boulders around him shifted as he finally did get his entire footing back.

Profitable Businessman

"Don't disappoint me..."

The energies around him gathered as the wind seemed to pick up upon this particular stretch of the Crimson Plain's. His eyes closed now as he seemed to enter an almost meditative state. His raw energy mixed with the energy that was seemingly produced via the wind itself, although it was in fact Tous controlling the wind. It was becoming much stronger with every moment that passed. Exponentially, the wind gathered strength coming from the east. Suddenly, the headband was ripped from its position over his left eye as both his eyes opened completely. The 'dead eyes' were shown, glaring at Rhys with such an intensity that Tous had not shown in far too long.

"... or I'll make you wish you could die!"

The handband was thrown into the wind, his right hand pushed out as a torrent of air pushed forward from his position. His left hand then sliced through air in a somewhat chopping fashion in quick succession, sending five near invisible waves of wind with enough force to cut steel. These were heading straight for his friend in fact, as was that torrent of air that was intended to actually cement Rhys in position.
Mr Shinjiko
A softened grumble came from the throat of a six foot and three inch man with a weight of two hundred and twenty five pounds. Dressed in a black suit, he would seemingly appear atop the same rooftop as the one known as Mako. Standing there, his arms would be behind him with his hands clasped as he gazed at the spectacle further across the plains.

"What brings you here?"

Where'd you go, Wheres your home?

Mako never turned her masked face toward the man but kept watching the battle out in the plains.

"I came seeking allies and recruits for my orgonization," she said crouching down slightly, "I heard of the village and rumors of good fighters in the area so I decided to come and see for myself."

How'd you end up all alone, can you hear me now?

Profitable Businessman

Listening to her brief reasoning, he simply gave a shrug of his shoulders in return. Many on this plane of existence sought out partnerships with others for reasons all their own, even his organization has done such. The thing that troubled him was the possible recruitment of his men for this woman's cause, whatever it is that it may be.

"Tell me. What do you fight for? Why do you seek to ally yourselves with my region?" He asked rather bluntly, putting any other possible discussion out the door and going straight to business. "My men are loyal to me, you will not find recruits here. A friend and ally, perhaps..."

"My partners reasons would be completely devoid from those of my own," she said with a chuckle, "My reasons are to destroy my former clan and revenge my father, and to destroy the village that betrayed me."

The Kirigakure headband that had been partially hidden under the neck of her cloak would be pushed up by her hand from under the cloak to indicate which village had done her wrong.

Profitable Businessman

Listening to her words, he continued to gaze out across the Crimson Plains. Though, he was no longer looking towards the battle that was taking place, he was looking further. His features seemed complacent to her words, despite him actually paying attention. Perhaps things hadn't changed so much, perhaps everyone was simply going to kill themselves off.

"What do you seek then? Money, weapons, or perhaps you wish that I lend you my men to see that your revenge is taken care of. That wouldn't make it your revenge in truth, if my men were the ones to deal with it." Tous explained with a mildly hidden undertone to his words. Despite his business practices of taking care of things for others, he wasn't devoid of some self morality.

If she was seeking to put a contract out on that village and its inhabitants, that was a different course of action entirely.

"I seek not the kind of power one gets from throwing out money," she said turning her head to look at him, "As I said, I seek shinobi beyond the norm. Ones who can match the power of myself and help to accomplish the goals of the Yugure. Allies that seek to keep the problems of the coming tsunami of pain out of thier path. I offer this only to the villages that are not overgrown and fat with power, those unlike Kiri and Konoha. Ones that would benefit from the larger nations being brought to thier level."

As she spoke, she would turn her head back toward the plains.

Profitable Businessman

The words from this woman perked his interest, although he did not know exactly what her motives were. This would cause his next words to formulate after he began lighting a cigar, making it look like he was sending out small smoke signals. Taking a deep drag off of that cigar once it was lit, he looked towards his village at this point. Smoke poured from the corners of his mouth like a dragon as he contemplated things in his head.

"I fear I do not have many shinobi at my disposal, if that is what you are seeking. Beyond your issues, and this... tsunami of pain... I have issues of my own. Chaos has taken reign beyond that of the Yugure and yourself, to a point that my assistance has been called elsewhere." Tous would explain before taking another puff of his cigar, blowing it out the same way as before as he continued to gaze over the village. He would not correct her by indicating the actual power that laid with each person present within the region, as it was to go without saying. "As for keeping this tsunami of pain away by joining you... would this tsunami of pain end up waving in my direction?"

"Once the wave is let off," she said, "I can only personally keep it contained from those I have allied. Where it moves beyond that is not up to me."

"I am not asking you to divulge any secrets or mobolize any troops to my cause," she said standing up fully, "I simply ask that you allow any that wish to join me to do so and not mobolize against them or me when the Yugure enacts its plans. If you can do this, Then when the time comes I will personally keep your village protected."

Profitable Businessman

Was that the offer? Help or she couldn't be held responsible for what happens? That was something Tous knew very well, in fact it was something he used many times in the past. Strongarm someone, make them feel as if they must allow such things to occur or fear that they will be destroyed.

"Regardless of any choice I make... I doubt my region would fall to any." Tous said rather calmly, keeping himself from lashing out at what he felt now was a threat. Regardless of the intention of Mako, that was how it was to be perceived now. There was no mention of the ones he was allied with, for he knew that if the time came they would join him without falter. "I do hope that your words are no threat..."

There was a long pause and Tous looked skyward once again, towards the eastern domain of Seiryuu. Giving a shake of his head and a rather exasperated sigh, he turned to face her now. The scar running over his left eye barely visible under the band that covered it.

"Any that decide on allying with you from this region must first be approved through me. That is how it works. They will all tell you the same, that their loyalty is unwavering and that they are bound to me for what I have given them. That is their choice, they are not forced."

Taking another pause, his left hand twitched slightly and his lips met the cigar with his right hand. Staring at the woman with his lifeless eyes, he would remember her face from somewhere, remember a past that had been seemingly forgotten.

"If you can break them, you can have them. Test their loyalty."

His words were stiff and full of underlaying meaning, as for a promise of not mobilizing against those that enlist elsewhere... well that wasn't going to just happen at this point in time. It was now time for him to speak of business, in regards to her own.

"Now. If I feel that anything you're involved with is to reach my soil with ill intentions, I will personally see to it that you and everything you hold dear are ripped from this plane of existence. You are lucky that I have not decided to join with your enemies. I will not join you out of fear of my region becoming subject to brutality at the hands of anyone. That is not how things work here."

Giving a shake of his head he stepped away from the woman, snuffing out his cigar and tossing it to the ground below. Remaining on the roof, he clasped his hands behind his back as he had done when he initiated this conversation.

"If your so called tsunami seeks the hearts of my people, you will have forced my hand. You will steer this wave away from my people, for your life depends solely on such. If you truly wish to have help with your plans, you will need more than scare tactics about our possible doom. Now, do you wish to try again in gaining my support, with the intention to keep your business from my land irregardless of any decision I make... or are you going to disrespect me further?"

Laying such on the metaphorical table, Tous Shinjiko was not a man to be strong armed into a partnership. Anything he aided in, he did for his own reasons as well as the reasons of those he aided. If those wished to seek his aid, they would simply need to ask without trying to instill fear in a man that had none.

"If you wish to end this conversation, maybe you should seek out Kyosuke Kazama with such requests as well as letting him know that if he does not ally, he may be a target of your wave of destruction. Going around saying such things will get a price put on your head and those of your organization. Perhaps we can work out an actual deal, instead of this petty attempt at scaring me."

Mako lifted her hands from under her cloak and removed the hood and mask from her head. Her brown hair was tied up in a bun and her pale lavender eyes had veins bulging around the outsides. She turned and looked at the man straight on.

"I was not implying any form of threat upon your land," she said with a cool smile on her face, "War is a fickle thing and it spills over into places that hold no will toward either side. I was merely stating that if you were to ally unto me, I would keep harm from your village. I never meant that if you didn't, I would come here seeking battle."

She turned and looked off into the distance. Another chuckle leaving her throat as she thought upon his words.

"Kazama," she said nodding, "I am guessing you speak of one related to Argonon of Kuro Ookami no Sato. I have already spoken with them and as far as I have knowledge of, they are an ally of mine. Whether this still holds true, I know not. I will indeed pay visit to the village once again to reasure my allegiance with them."

With this she turned once more to the man. Her face had numerous scars running over it, but it was still a pretty face.

"As for breaking your warriors," she said gazing swiftly to the battle on the plains and then back to the man, "I come seeking recruits, not slaves. They either come willingly or they are of no use to me. As for stealing what I hold dear, there is nothing you can take. I lost everything when my father was killed, and when I left Kirigakure."

She would take a deep breath and sigh before speaking with the man once more.

"I mean no threats to you or your village," she said watching him, "If I have given any thoughts to the contrary then I appologize."

((I gotta jet. Ill be back on monday.))

Profitable Businessman

At this point in time, he had figured it out. His part in this was to be decided, not by him but by someone else. If such were to occur, he would take part in the oncoming issues that would undoubtedly lay before him. With such in his mind now, he waved his hand in a way to tell her to stop apologizing.

"If you can get Kyosuke Kazama, the third Ookami Kage, to offer his support... then I too will lend my full support. Once the answer has been given by Kyosuke, you will know my answer." Tous would explain, at this point it was the only chance to get Tous to join as he was in the mindset that there really wasn't much to offer to him.

"And yes, he is related to the man I served with, Argonon Kazama."

Now that things were explained and Tous had given her a way to gain his support, he stepped backwards over the edge of the building. Though, he did not fall nor touch the ground. In fact, he would simply fade into the darkness all together. Mild tones could be heard upon the wind, perhaps it was in fact the darkness beckoning forth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff