Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

His light green gaze on the door for a moment, as he hesitated a bit seeing the sign, Aleriel sighed and entered the tavern. Something told him he would be in for a surprise upon entering and somehow he felt like it would most likely work on his ethics. But when he stepped in and looked around, nothing peculiar showed so far. It looked like your normal tavern. Another glance of his light green gaze rested on the empty counter after which he just walked in and looked around for some sign of authority here. He had gotten up early as usual and washed before he even considered applying. He had many ways to keep himself clean and fed outside. After looking around a bit, he noticed a silhouette in the Office from where he stood and he decided to walk inside to the outer window of the room He then knocked gently on the window, as not to startle the one within. Perhaps she could tell him where the owner was.

With:no one

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
مأساة الحياة يكمن في عدم وجود هدف للوصول إلى

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━.♫.━┓
Ceceilia's purple eyes looked up at a tap on the window of her open door. She assumed it was one of her staff members. She hated being approached with issues before she finished her first cup of coffee. A very irritated face turned to mild surprise at the sight of a face she'd never seen before. She clicked the 'pause' button, ceasing her music and stood up. "Good morning, hun. May I help you with something?" Now that she stood, the name tag that read 'Ceceilia' with with the word 'Manager' printed neatly underneath was a bit more visible. The woman looked over the new comer. He was very easy on the eyes. His ears told her what he was long before he opened his mouth to speak. He was an elf; more than likely traveling, and probably looking for a place to rest his head for the time being. Regardless of his intentions it was up to her to be polite and efficient, as she generally tended to be unless someone pissed her off. She gestured to a chair in front of her desk. "Would you like to have a seat, dear?" Terms of endearment were second nature to the woman.
┗━.♫.━━━━━━━━┛
User Image

When the woman reacted and looked at the window, Aleriel was slightly surprised. He hadn't expected such a swift reaction, but he was glad she did. Even though for a slight moment her face showed to him she was slightly bothered by him entering. However seeing the time of day, or rather, morning, the elf couldn't blame her. It relieved him that she looked surprised after, he would have hate to have disturbed her. When the music turned off and she stood up, Aleriel entered the office and gave her a friendly smile. "I apologize if I disturbed you Ma'am." he spoke calmly, his voice with a hint of melody in them. When she offered him a seat, he gave her a respectful bow with his head and walked to the chair, sitting down. "Thank you ever so kindly." he replied, noticing from her actions and now seeing her nameplate he realized he found the one he could ask. "My name is Aleriel and I walked by the doors noticing that you are looking for staff. I'd gladly offer you my services, aiding in the safety of the Patrons." he said, remembering very well the lessons of respect and speaking to authority from back at home.

With:Ceceilia

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━.♫.━┓
Ceceilia returned to her seat. "It's no bother, hun; it's what I do." She folded her hands and listened attentively while he spoke. He went straight to the point. She liked him already. However, his frame seemed a bit small for such a purpose. She voiced as much. "You're sure you can handle your own around here, sweetheart? We get some pretty big brutes in this place. Wouldn't want you to lose your head for the sake of your job." She paused for a moment. She then asked "Do you have any experience with such work?" There. That was a bit nicer. She wasn't meaning to be critical. It was early; although she didn't like putting up with bull s**t or beating around the bush no matter what time of day it was. While she waited for him to answer her, she sipped her coffee. She then rummaged through a drawer of her desk to find an application just in case he proved to be more useful than he looked.
┗━.♫.━━━━━━━━┛
User Image

Aleriel smiled and nodded as she sat down. He had expected such a question too, as indeed his frame seemed frail. "I can ensure you Ma'am, I can handle it. Before I came here I broke off my journey for quite some time. They taught me to fight with swords, a bow and a staff. Primitive but effective. I also remained there as a soldier for quite a while where we defended their lands from invaders. As my Officer used to tell me: What I seem to lack in strength, I make up for in Agility and wits." he gently lay down a short resume for the lady. She also seemed to prefer a more to the point conversation, which was good for an interview. Which was why he preferred to not bother her with his past not relevant to the application. He was stronger than he looked and he made sure he kept himself trained in case he would need his warrior instinct again.

With:Ceceilia

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
Lisette woke up in the treehouse that she made in the canopy a little bit higher than the bar. She stretched her body out, and walked outside, and fell down. She slept in her clothes for the next day, since she showered last night, so she was ready. She stretched her wings out, so she glided, then she flew towards the bar. She then stopped in mid air, and quickly flew back home for her sword. Fallen angel or whatever, She wanted to be armed. She finally managed to get to the bar on time, at least, her definition of on time. She opened her doors, and gave a smile to whoever was accepting of it. "The owner is here everyone! Don't be alarmed. Let's make dreams come true and present happiness in all it's forms." She walked over to the bar and put her sword in a safe place, and looked at her manager and the new person. "Hello new face." She gave him a smile. She looked at Ceceilia. "Smile honey. The day just began."

Bashful Lover

16,075 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━.♫.━┓
Ceceilia smirked. That was exactly the sort of thing she wanted to hear. He intrigued her, but more importantly, he seemed to understand her. She picked up the resume and skimmed it with her purple orbs. "OK. Everything seems to be in order. If you could just fill this out for me so I have it on file?" She passed him the application she'd pulled out and a pen. There was a small table beside his chair he could use to aid himself in doing so. She pulled out her stapler and placed it on top of the desk. The woman sipped her coffee as she patiently waited for him to write the necessary information on the paper. When he finished, she stapled the resume to the application and set them down. "The uniform is all black. We'll get you a name tag printed out. No visible weapons because we don't want to alarm the patrons. However, I do suggest you be armed at all times, as a precaution. You work seven pm to three am during the week, and nine pm to five am on weekends. Any days off must be requested at least two weeks in advance, and we pay weekly." She stood and offered her hand. "Welcome aboard, Aleriel. I look forward to working with you." She smiled politely. "Any questions, comments, concerns?" Ceceilia raised an eyebrow with this question; a mild habit she rarely noticed any more. She cringed at the sound of her partner entering the place and instantly filling the quiet with her overzealous nature. Two fingers found their way to her temples and she rubbed them. "And it begins anew." She sighed as the other woman entered the room. "For you, perhaps. My day started an hour ago. Lisette, meet our new chief of security, Aleriel. If you two will excuse me, I need more coffee." With that, she exited the room.
┗━.♫.━━━━━━━━┛
User Image

Waiting patiently for the lady to read his resume, he looked around the surroundings, it didn't seem like a problem to secure, that is good as it gives him time to get used to it if he'd be accepted. But before he could linger on it to much, the manager spoke and he turned his attention back to her, after all she was the one that was talking to him already. He took the papers she handed to him and lay them on the small table next to him, filling in all the information required. When he was done he handed her back the resume and watched her as she stapled it together. As she lay down the info and offered her hand, Aleriel smiled, got up and shook it. "Thank you, I look forward to being of service. With only two questions. Where can I pick up a uniform and is there a possibility to hire a room within this establishment?" he spoke friendly, giving a smile to both, then watched the manager as she rushed out and turned his attention to the owner alone. Being introduced as the Chief of Security had surprised him. "Chief?" he asked the owner with a smile. "I never started on such a high position, I'm honored." his voice rang true and serene.

With:Ceceilia&Lisette
A dark liquid flowed steadily along the ground, strangely uphill. It stopped before a door with some sort of mat before it. A questing tendril probed the mat lightly, and determined that it was neither dangerous or edible. The same tendril reached up and pulled the latch on the door, allowing it to swing open. The liquid flowed quickly through the door gap, keeping it open with its own bulk. Warmth... warmth...
The mobile puddle flowed around legs, stools and chairs with equal ease, heading for a fireplace. It stopped before one, and a vaguely humanoid shape extruded itself from the puddle, complete with head and arm shapes. It raised its 'arms' towards the fire, and shuddered lightly.

It decided not to eat the pink welcome mat. No sense of sight... therefore no colour.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
She reached for the uniform that he would need that was right next to her, behind the bar. She extended her wings and wrapped them around Aleriel and quickly got him dressed. She put her wings back, and placed his clothes behind the bar along with a room key. "Everything is settled, now keep watch over me as I go over to the sketchiest guest to come in here." She put a smile on her face, made her boobs nice and perky, and walked over to guest bravely. Granted, she had someone that could protect her, and she could probably handle her own, he was the sketchiest guest she had ever encountered yet.
User Image

He was surprised to see her pick up a uniform so quickly but more so when she suddenly wrapped her wings around him to get him ready. Blushing lightly at the sudden move he blinked as he grasped what just happened and when he looked he was dressed for the job. It was outside of his shift but he too noticed the sketchy person entering and perhaps he would be needed. Who knew. Besides he never worried much about working outside of shifts. The army was part to blame for that. As she moved to the guest, he followed without any question and smiled to their new guest. There was no use in scaring the new arrivals after all. When he quickly checked over his uniform, almost as if looking for a notebook, he realized his sword had been removed and replaced by a dagger, hidden smartly in the side of the jacket out of sight. These people were really something.

With:no one
Several of the tendrils sloshed back into the humanoid form, while several more seemed to watch her approach. There were no visible eyes, but there was a feeling of attention. Without turning, the upper portion of the mass seemed to face her, but made no approach. A hold appeared in the 'face', something approximating a mouth. "Y... yooooou... maaaake fiiiire... hhhhottter?" The voice was thick and sounded slimy, if that were even possible. "Fffooooood? Paaaay..." There was a wet sound from the middle of the form, and several small diamonds were offered forward. Some were cut, the others rough and dirty. There was even a small lump of coal in the small pile.

Friendly Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
User Image

Using her wings, she swept the diamonds towards the bar, and she looked over at Aleriel. "I'll get a pizza ready. You get the fire started. Ok?" She walked over to behind the bar for a rag to go and pick up the diamonds, and she went to put them in the cash register. She went to the kitchen to make a quick pizza. As it was in the oven, she went to the bar for her sword. She went to take the latches off of it, just in case she needed to run over there to grab it. She heard the ding, and that meant that the pizza was done, and it was nice and hot. Pepperoni and cheese, delicious. She places it on a tray, and brings it out to the guest. "Here you are sir. Enjoy."
User Image

Once again quick on her feet,Lisette reacted and Aleriel was once again surprised by it. But he nodded on her request and went outside to grab some more wood, when he noticed there was none yet on this early hour, he smiled a bit and picked up a few logs, cutting enough wood to heat up the fireplace and bringing it back in. While his boss was working on the food, the elf went back to the fireplace, with a nod to the new arrival and he put the logs carefully into the fire, poking it with iron bar after, hunting up the fire and spreading a gentle warmth from it. "There you go sir." he spoke to the man and left with a respectful nod to stand aside Lisette again, as she had asked him to guard her. It was a simple task so far, besides she looked like she packed a punch of her own.

With:Lisette&some strange creature
Just FYI, the diamonds are not actually slimy.
The form allowed the diamonds and coal to be swept away, then congealed itself on the floor. It spent its time forming its shape into various geometric shapes; a cube, a pyramid, even a sphere. A tendril snapped up when the ding sounded, and in less than a second the humanoid form appeared again. It waved tendrils towards the pizza, almost salivating. The hot pizza was set down, and the mass inched towards it. Very deliberately, the mass flowed itself over the pizza, then retreated. When it drew back, there wasn't even so much as grease on the table. The pile folded itself down, and shuddered once. Several tendrils extended, bearing the very empty pizza pan. It even looked cleaner than it did before.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff