Welcome to Gaia! ::

With a sad look on his face Clayton looks down into his drink, and then it happens...a flashback...Clayton was out looking for new connections on liquor because his current connect was over priced, while he was out, his old rivals came through and set his joint on fire, But before they did that they went up into Clay's room. Grabbed his girl and rapped her on the spot, then cut her throat and impaled her on a spear as a decoration 50 feet in front of the club. When Clay got back from searching all day but with no luck, he found his beautiful lady, mangled like a freakshow....A small tear runs down his face, then he angrily wipes it from his cheek, reaches over the bar counter and grabs the closest bottle within reach and starts slamming it.Once finished with the bottle He lets out a laugh and replies finally to Naa's question...

I used to, but not any more

7,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
Naa turned around getting Karaza his drink the clear liquid looked like water but could kick any mans a**. She turned placing it in front of Karaza, when she did she looked over at Clayton she could tell something was very wrong.

"Clayton you want to talk about it?" she walked over an stood in front of him. "You look like you want to kill someone." Naa leaned on the counter, "did something bad happen at your bar?"
Karaza looks to Naa "thanks dear" He downs the shot in a heartbeat not feeling it go down. His arm goes numb along with his whole body from the shot "that did the trick dear thanks again"
Hearing Naa's last question he began laughing like a lunatic, but it only took a few seconds before his laughing turned to crying. Clayton is quick to turn around to hide his tears, then finally gets control back and wipes his memories away from his face. He turns back to Naa, but then the half bottle of liquor that he slammed hit him like a car going 80 mph, then crashing into a brick wall. With Clayton trying to maintain balance on his barstool, he smiles at Naa and replies..

ya...ya..know? I..miss her...I miss..* BELCHES*..her a---lot. day kilt her...and..burnt..My clu...b doooown...too..da..groun...Ill..get those..fluckers...

Clayton tries grabbing hold of the bar but misses and falls to the ground.

whoopsi..daisy...sowy bout' dat...

7,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
Naa looked at Karaza "i'm going to have to get insurance on you guys if you keep falling down." she smiled at him. "Karaza hun you need to rest," Naa hopped on the counter an swung her legs over it an jumped down. She stood there looking at Clayton, "why is it men always want to drown there sorrow's when they should just kill what has hurt them."

Naa reached down taking Clayton's arm helping him back up. "So do you know the ones that did this to your bar an your lady?"
Karaza smiled to her statement "i think your right Naa and if we ended up killing the ones who hurt us we wouldnt be no better than they are" he leans his head down on the bar and passes out
Clayton smiles as Naa help's him to his feet, then grabs the bar and gets back into a different barstool than the one he was originally sitting in. After a few moments of him trying to focus on his drink, he realizes its no longer in front of him. then asks his drink how it go so far away from him and that it should come back within arms reach

yesssss..I member..who day...were...de Kuji Clan...Dem..a§§holes..will...pay...wif..day...lifes..nex..time..i..see...dem

7,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
Naa walked back behind the bar she looked over at Karaza who seemed to be out of it. The she smiled listening to Clayton talk to his drink. She giggled a little then picked up his drink placing it in front of him.

"I think you are going to need coffee after this hun."

7,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
Naa came down the stairs her hair was back to normal long an white. She was dressed casual white jeans an little white top. Her black boots an little black an white hat finished off her out fit. She entered the bar seeing it was empty she figured she would do some cleaning.

She had been thinking a lot about how to get newcomers in the place, it was a lot easier with the brothel. She took the cleaning rag an fluids an started wiping down the shelves an counter.
Karaza came down the stairs just as Naa had reached the bar. He watched her for a moment and smiled walking over to the bar and hopping up into a stool. "Hello my dear"

7,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
Naa was deep in thought so she jumped when Karaza said hello. She turned around an started laughing, "well hi you scared the s**t out of me." she pointed the rag at him that she was holding.

"So hows the arm feeling, you were a little out of it the other night." she turned around finishing putting the glasses back on the shelf she was cleaning.

"So tell me what do you think of us having some kind of event to bring in new patrons." she turned looking at Karaza. Naa put the cleaning stuff under the counter an stood in front of him. "We could maybe have some kind of fighting event."
Karaza smiled flashing his fangs at the thought that he scared the s**t out of her. "The arms all better." He lied of coarse it still hurt to move it but wouldn't show the pain to anyone. "We do need to get more people here but a fighting event? really?"

7,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
Naa just shook her head, "well I had rather see men fighting then have to roll around in pudding." she smirked. "I don't know sometimes I wander what I was thinking opening another place, but its open an were here so might as well make the best of it." she smiled at him.

"I guess things will pick up sooner or later if not then it will be just our happy little family."
Karaza smiled at the thought of her rolling in pudding "Well if it doesn't your right we have our little family and the occasional new comers" He sat there looking at her

7,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
Naa turned around an took down two glasses from the shelf, "well hun what can I get you to drink?"

"Oh an since we are the only two here most of the time I was wandering we have a pool table maybe we need to add something else for entertainment." Just not sure what to add thought about a spa...or pool or something." If he couldn't tell Naa was a little bored with things.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff