Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I'm ok, just smoke, there isn't much of it where i'm from, but i'm getting used to things like that." She coughed and took a sip of water. It was starting to pass now and her sking was returning to it's normally chalky hue.

Friendly Cutie-Pie

13,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
"G-gabriel what are y-you doing????"she asked when she turned from Emy.
" i said if gabriel touchs you kinata i will kill him"

Friendly Cutie-Pie

13,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
"O-o-o-ok then...." she replied to Alan. She put her hand behind her back and made the water from Emy's glass float in mid air.
"kinata are you scared of me "
Sophie appeared, happy in dry clothes, next to Emy. "Hey, I'm sorry I lit up, I should have made sure you were okay with it. I hope your feeling better." She said, giving a small smile.

Friendly Cutie-Pie

13,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
"No I am not just let me handle this ok?" she snapped to him. The water started moving closer and closer to the two of them.

Anxious Phantom

in the shadows outside the building wandered a claoked figure. the figure wore a hood, which hid it's face in more shadows. on the shoulder of the claoked figure was a dark brown leather bag, which was the same shade or brown as the claok. the figure noticed a sign on the building and decided to wander into the building. maybe the thing the figure was looking for was hiding in there.
once aprocting the enterance, the claoked figure placed it's hand on the knob and opened the door slowly. after the door creeked open, the figure sliped inside and glanced around the room from under the hood.
"That's ok, i've got to get used to it at some point." She said, finishing her water and going to stand on her box again. She smiled at Sophie and chuckled lightly. "And that's what angels do, they forgive."

Friendly Cutie-Pie

13,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
"Hello I will be with in a minute ok?" she said to the cloaked figure the water was about one foot away fromm Kinata now and she knew what was going to happen
Sophie walked over and stood next to her behind the bar. "Forgive even those that dont deserve to be forgiven." She said with a small smile. "Whats it like? Being an angel, I mean."
puts sword on bar " man why does my wepon have to be cared around on my back"
Emy considered her answer and chuckled again. "Pure, Innocent. You see the best in everyone, and the worst, all at once. You can see life and death, all around you, like a bubble." She shivered and used her wings like an embrace around herself.

Friendly Cutie-Pie

13,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conversationalist 100
"Nice sword Alan" she said complimenting the icy sword that had been placed on the table. she stepped around gabriel and went to give the new customer a menu without letting her eyes leave his.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff