• Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07

"Just absolutely frustrating to the point that you want to just give back to them all the pain they've put you through and make sure they can't inflict that sort of pain to anyone else ever again and you don't know if you'll get that opportunity? "

"Yeah!" he exclaimed.

She nodded. "I get it trust me. But you need to try to relax. If and when the opportunity arises, take it. But for now, you have more important things to worry about."

"Like the baby, right?"

Ami nodded. "Like the baby, like Xena, and the rest of the family you've made here. The baby is a huge thing. She'll pick up on your emotions and Sirea's early. So you both need to try to stay as calm as possible."

"Yeah. You're right." he said with a sigh.
You should really take that vacation with Sirea and Xena. It would really do you guys some good. Rin said telepathically.

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07

She nodded. "I get it trust me. But you need to try to relax. If and when the opportunity arises, take it. But for now, you have more important things to worry about."

"Like the baby, right?"

Ami nodded. "Like the baby, like Xena, and the rest of the family you've made here. The baby is a huge thing. She'll pick up on your emotions and Sirea's early. So you both need to try to stay as calm as possible."

You should really take that vacation with Sirea and Xena. It would really do you guys some good. Rin said telepathically.

"Yeah.....Maybe......Maybe after Easter." he said.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07

"Like the baby, right?"

Don't wait too long, dude. Both you and Sirea don't need any more stress on your plate. It's not healthy for the baby.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07

"Just absolutely frustrating to the point that you want to just give back to them all the pain they've put you through and make sure they can't inflict that sort of pain to anyone else ever again and you don't know if you'll get that opportunity? "

"Yeah!" he exclaimed.

"Like the baby, right?"

She smiled. "And smile, jeez." She grinned before she started trying to contact Tony.

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07

Don't wait too long, dude. Both you and Sirea don't need any more stress on your plate. It's not healthy for the baby.

"Yeah. I know." he said.

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07

"Like the baby, right?"

She smiled. "And smile, jeez." She grinned before she started trying to contact Tony.

He gave a slight grin.

Tony answered his cell phone. "Hello? What can I do for you, Little Girl Blue" he asked.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
"Yeah. I know." he said.
Good.

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
"Yeah. I know." he said.
Good.

He sighed and headed back upstairs.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07

"Like the baby, right?"

He gave a slight grin.

Tony answered his cell phone. "Hello? What can I do for you, Little Girl Blue" he asked.

She couldn't help but smile at the nickname. "I hate to have to pull you away from consoling Luna, but your skills are needed to help myself and Donnie hack into something. It's a three person job."

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07

He gave a slight grin.

She couldn't help but smile at the nickname. "I hate to have to pull you away from consoling Luna, but your skills are needed to help myself and Donnie hack into something. It's a three person job."

"Alright. Do you want me to come there or I can do it from here?" he asked.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
"Yeah. I know." he said.
Good.

Glancing over to Danni from her spot on the couch, she smiled a bit. "How did it go?"

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Yuri with a longing stare at the screen of a borrowed laptop from Ami. She missed playing the violin. It was the best source of release besides working herself to exhaustion in training. Watching her from the stairs for a few moments was Kohana. Kenji had received an enchanted ball of light, glass blown from Italy, and fueled with her fire. Shadows gift was still in her trunk. But Yuri. Yuri was getting two gifts. A special music box, and an italian made violin. Having heard about her excellent skill from the Village elders, and from Yuri, Kohana had decided to pick one up for her daughter. Deciding that even she needed something to make her happy. "What ya watching, kiddo?"
"Music videos."
"Oh, really? What kind of music videos?"
"Violin music covers." Kohana nods a bit and sits beside her.
"You look like it's making you sad. So I've come to bring a smile. I have something for you."
"Really? What?" Kohana held out the music box first. Taking it, Yuri looked at it in awe. "Its beautiful..."
"Open it." Looking at her mom, she opens it and gasps as violin music begins playing. Yuri smiled and looked at her mother again.
"Thank you so much!!" Yuri said. Hugging her tightly as she carefully held the music box.
"Hehe. You're welcome. I have one more thing for you and you better take good care of it."
"I will. Whatever it is. I will." Nodding her head, she hands Yuri the violin. Squealing with excitement, Yuri looked it over and admired it before quickly tuning it to perfection. With it turned, she started to play. Eagerly getting up from the couch to move around the main room while she played her music.

Sirea Angelie's Husband

Shadowy Bookworm

10,100 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
"Yeah. I know." he said.
Good.

Glancing over to Danni from her spot on the couch, she smiled a bit. "How did it go?"

"Alright." he said. He heard Yuri and smiled as she played.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
Sirea Angelie
xXDanni PhantomXx
"Yeah. I know." he said.
Good.

"Alright." he said. He heard Yuri and smiled as she played.
"That's good to know." She smiled a bit, her ears twitching from hearing Yuri play her violin.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07
xXDanni PhantomXx
dark_serena07

He gave a slight grin.

"Alright. Do you want me to come there or I can do it from here?" he asked.

"How bout I send you the schematics for the object and you can determine yourself if you need to come here?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff