Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Cookies!

Really!? 0.23396674584323 23.4% [ 197 ]
Nom nom nom! 0.53681710213777 53.7% [ 452 ]
Gimmie! 0.229216152019 22.9% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 842 ]

Timely Phantom

More days passed after Xena had come down to talk with Dan that one morning while he had been flipping channels at the bar. Presently, he was back at the manor building onto it just as he'd said he would.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Dan Phantom Maxwell
More days passed after Xena had come down to talk with Dan that one morning while he had been flipping channels at the bar. Presently, he was back at the manor building onto it just as he'd said he would.
During the days that had passed, Sirea had gone to the Ghost Zone to speak with Danni about staying in the living world.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell
During the days that had passed, Sirea had gone to the Ghost Zone to speak with Danni about staying in the living world.

Dan took a break from his work and floated back to look at it. Building on to a house was a lot harder than building some swings and slides for kids to play on. He sighed and pulled out his cell to see if he'd looked at the directions he'd found for DIY correctly.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Phantom Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell

Dan took a break from his work and floated back to look at it. Building on to a house was a lot harder than building some swings and slides for kids to play on. He sighed and pulled out his cell to see if he'd looked at the directions he'd found for DIY correctly.
Xena was on her way to the manor, carrying a box with some of her belongings in it, with Zelda following behind her.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell

Xena was on her way to the manor, carrying a box with some of her belongings in it, with Zelda following behind her.

"Hey! You two already picked out rooms?" he called down to the kids when he saw them heading towards the manor.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Phantom Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell

"Hey! You two already picked out rooms?" he called down to the kids when he saw them heading towards the manor.
Xena shook her head. "Not exactly. I wanna take another look and pick out the room I want." She said when she saw Dan. "Figured we'd go ahead and bring our stuff over."

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell

Xena shook her head. "Not exactly. I wanna take another look and pick out the room I want." She said when she saw Dan. "Figured we'd go ahead and bring our stuff over."

"Not a bad idea. Where's ya Mom?" Dan asked.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Phantom Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell

"Ghost Zone. Talking with Daddy." She said.

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell

"s**t, man. She should just took a thermos with her." Dan said with a grin. "Catch his a** and bring him here."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Phantom Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell

"s**t, man. She should just took a thermos with her." Dan said with a grin. "Catch his a** and bring him here."
"That's just rude." She said with a chuckle. "You know that might've given her ideas to use it on you."

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell

"That's just rude." She said with a chuckle. "You know that might've given her ideas to use it on you."

"Uh. Nah. I been the well behaved one for once! I should be gifted whiskey!" he exclaimed with a laugh.

Loyal Gaian

Meep had been staying in the rafters the whole time, silent and hidden in the darkness. It was hard to even tell that he was there.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Phantom Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell
Sirea Angelie
Dan Phantom Maxwell

"Uh. Nah. I been the well behaved one for once! I should be gifted whiskey!" he exclaimed with a laugh.
"Are you sure?" She asked with a laugh before she and Zelda would make their way into the manor.

Timely Phantom

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Meep had been staying in the rafters the whole time, silent and hidden in the darkness. It was hard to even tell that he was there.

The bar was quiet due to most people being out doing other things.

@Xena and Zelda: Dan chuckled and went back to trying to build on to the house.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Dan Phantom Maxwell
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

The bar was quiet due to most people being out doing other things.

@Xena and Zelda: Dan chuckled and went back to trying to build on to the house.
Once inside, both girls would set their belongings in the foyer area before deciding to head upstairs to pick out their rooms.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff