• Married 100
Dynamite_Tallin
Kohana Mishikoto
Dynamite_Tallin
Kohana Mishikoto
Dynamite_Tallin
shadow shady
((ooooh you don't want that! Lmao!))

Shadow would hear her question before blinking. "Well, the baby isn't mine it's Danni's, and you see... when a woman has a baby she develops nurturing instincts and when that happens she..." Shadow was going on into a rant as if Yuri was old enough to actually be ready for that kind of conversation.

He would listen to the explanation that Shadow was giving, hoping that it would eventually finally explain where babies come from.

(they come from a stork...)

(( Lol! XD He couldn't have just said that... ))

(hehe but he never would...he has to go into the mechanics of it. razz )

((To a poor six year old who is so confused and thinks her parents are crazy.))

(heh yeah...)

((Or better yet, as Serena pointed out to me, my genius is broken! ))

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
dark_serena07
Kohana Mishikoto
Dynamite_Tallin
Kohana Mishikoto
Dynamite_Tallin
shadow shady

Shadow would hear her question before blinking. "Well, the baby isn't mine it's Danni's, and you see... when a woman has a baby she develops nurturing instincts and when that happens she..." Shadow was going on into a rant as if Yuri was old enough to actually be ready for that kind of conversation.

He would listen to the explanation that Shadow was giving, hoping that it would eventually finally explain where babies come from.

(they come from a stork...)

((Poor Yuri. Stuck with a father who gives explanations like Dr. Spencer Reid XD ))

((Right!? XD rofl ))

Unsealed Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Kohana Mishikoto
shadow shady
Kohana Mishikoto
shadow shady
Kohana Mishikoto
shadow shady
He would close the refridgerator, as he heard them come in, his sandwich was on his plate, partially eaten, "Hm?"

Kohana shakes her head before spotting the half finished bottle on the kitchen floor. "What?" Walking over to it, she picks up and hears Tristan screaming. Gasping, she hurries out of the kitchen to get Tristan. Yuri blinks and looks between the male of her family.
"....Did something happen?"
He blink and finish swallowing his bite before shrugging. "You know your mom likes to play super hero." He would smile to her before setting the plate on the counter and walking over and picking her up, he would see Danni before blinking as he watched them run into each other. "and other times she can be a reeeal klutz." He would chuckle nervously as he watched the interaction between the two.

Kenji would blink before watching everything that was happening, he had leaned against the wall nearby, but he was holding on to the sword that Shadow told him to keep with him at all times.

After talking with Danni and being handed Tristan, Kohana came back into the kitchen. "Leave my klutzyness alone." She said, stopping to kiss his cheek and nuzzle Yuri before sitting at the table with Tristan. Speaking softly to the baby as she fed him.
"There's a baby? Daddy...why does mom have a baby?" Yuri asked. Tilting her head curiously as Kohana giggled but kept quiet just to see how Shadow would handle this situation.

Kohana got up quickly, being careful with Tristan, and covered his mouth as she laughed. Poor Yuri just blinked horribly confused and looked to her brother for help. "Not yours but Danni's...Shadow...that sounded so awful coming out of your mouth!" She laughed before moving her hand away and looking at Yuri, who looked back at her. "The baby is Tristan, sweetie. I'm taking care of him while his mom is away for a while, okay?" Yuri just nods and wiggled out of Shadow's hold to go stand beside Kenji. Tilting her head up to look at him.
"Why do we have the crazy parents?"
"Oi!"
He would hear them before letting Yuri down, he would blink before smiling. He would make his way out of the bar after giving Kohana a kiss, and kissing Yuri's forehead. He would then grab Kenji by the ear to take him outside.

He would wince as he was pulled by his ear, knowing he was in trouble.

((gtg, I'll be back tomorrow if work permits.))

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
shadow shady
Kohana Mishikoto
shadow shady
Kohana Mishikoto
shadow shady
He blink and finish swallowing his bite before shrugging. "You know your mom likes to play super hero." He would smile to her before setting the plate on the counter and walking over and picking her up, he would see Danni before blinking as he watched them run into each other. "and other times she can be a reeeal klutz." He would chuckle nervously as he watched the interaction between the two.

Kenji would blink before watching everything that was happening, he had leaned against the wall nearby, but he was holding on to the sword that Shadow told him to keep with him at all times.

After talking with Danni and being handed Tristan, Kohana came back into the kitchen. "Leave my klutzyness alone." She said, stopping to kiss his cheek and nuzzle Yuri before sitting at the table with Tristan. Speaking softly to the baby as she fed him.
"There's a baby? Daddy...why does mom have a baby?" Yuri asked. Tilting her head curiously as Kohana giggled but kept quiet just to see how Shadow would handle this situation.

Kohana got up quickly, being careful with Tristan, and covered his mouth as she laughed. Poor Yuri just blinked horribly confused and looked to her brother for help. "Not yours but Danni's...Shadow...that sounded so awful coming out of your mouth!" She laughed before moving her hand away and looking at Yuri, who looked back at her. "The baby is Tristan, sweetie. I'm taking care of him while his mom is away for a while, okay?" Yuri just nods and wiggled out of Shadow's hold to go stand beside Kenji. Tilting her head up to look at him.
"Why do we have the crazy parents?"
"Oi!"
He would hear them before letting Yuri down, he would blink before smiling. He would make his way out of the bar after giving Kohana a kiss, and kissing Yuri's forehead. He would then grab Kenji by the ear to take him outside.

He would wince as he was pulled by his ear, knowing he was in trouble.

((gtg, I'll be back tomorrow if work permits.))

((Kay. Ttyl))

She kissed him back and Yuri smiled before looking after him and Kenji. Shaking her head, she hugs her mother and goes to get some sleep in her room while Kohana headed upstairs to change the baby and get him to bed.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
((*debates on whether or not to do a dungeon run on WoW tonight* ninja ))

Amateur Bard

Kohana Mishikoto
Dynamite_Tallin
Kohana Mishikoto
Dynamite_Tallin
Kohana Mishikoto

(heh yeah...)

(...yeah...it could be that too...)

Amateur Bard

Sirea Angelie

(do it!)

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Dynamite_Tallin
Kohana Mishikoto
Dynamite_Tallin
Kohana Mishikoto
Dynamite_Tallin
Kohana Mishikoto

(heh yeah...)

((Lol. Anyways, I'm off to bed. Got sister's to get ready for school in the morning and one little brother to chill at home with. *huggles* Night. ))

Amateur Bard

Kohana Mishikoto
Dynamite_Tallin
Kohana Mishikoto
Dynamite_Tallin
Kohana Mishikoto

(heh yeah...)

((Lol. Anyways, I'm off to bed. Got sister's to get ready for school in the morning and one little brother to chill at home with. *huggles* Night. ))

(-waves- night!)

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Dynamite_Tallin
Sirea Angelie

(do it!)
((lol. Just have to figure out which dungeon I wanna run. I've got a butt-load of those to do to get achievements. Yet part of me wants to focus on getting the Loremaster achievement. Definitely too late for me to do any raids. lol. ))

Amateur Bard

Sirea Angelie
Dynamite_Tallin
Sirea Angelie

(do it!)
((lol. Just have to figure out which dungeon I wanna run. I've got a butt-load of those to do to get achievements. Yet part of me wants to focus on getting the Loremaster achievement. Definitely too late for me to do any raids. lol. ))

(ah...um...maybe run a quick one? where you get lots of stuff?)

Timely Phantom

The next day, or as far as anyone could tell since there was no sun in the GZ, the prisoners would wake up and find trays of food sitting just in the door way. At least for those who needed food.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
The next day, or as far as anyone could tell since there was no sun in the GZ, the prisoners would wake up and find trays of food sitting just in the door way. At least for those who needed food.

Elizabeth would blink a few times as she woke up on her cot. She didn't even remember falling asleep or laying down. Rubbing her eyes, she eyed the food and turned away from it as she looked across to a sleeping Setsuna then then to the wall. Wondering if Clockwork was awake.

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto
Dan Schatz Maxwell

Elizabeth would blink a few times as she woke up on her cot. She didn't even remember falling asleep or laying down. Rubbing her eyes, she eyed the food and turned away from it as she looked across to a sleeping Setsuna then then to the wall. Wondering if Clockwork was awake.

"Good morning, Elizabeth." Clockwork said from the other side of the wall separating them. He had heard her moving around.

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
Dan Schatz Maxwell
Kohana Mishikoto
Dan Schatz Maxwell

"Good morning, Elizabeth." Clockwork said from the other side of the wall separating them. He had heard her moving around.

Elizabeth gasped and got up from the bed. Running over to the wall. "Youre awake....how are you holding up?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff