Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Cookies!

Really!? 0.23396674584323 23.4% [ 197 ]
Nom nom nom! 0.53681710213777 53.7% [ 452 ]
Gimmie! 0.229216152019 22.9% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 842 ]

Rynka stood up, still wearing just her pants and some chest wrapppings to keep her chest held back to make her more masculine. She crossed her arms watching the two tail cat boy. "Yes." She said simply with her casual tone. She seemed to look away from the boy. Thinking to herself not as cute as the fox lady.

Loyal Gaian

Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Meep's ears twitched and he giggled cutely. "Cause I'm head over heels for you, that's how." He made a plate for Jack and took it over to him before making himself a triple helping of the meal and joining him.

He smiled softly and just smiled starting to eat a bit closer to a hungry dog then a person, he just rarely did get to eat.anything like this. He kept eating in silence as he leaned into his lovers side "..Well now..thats good you've not eaten in a while from what i heard."
"That and I'm really hungry lately. Not sure why though. Though, the other night I did get a bit sick.... but I feel fine now." He happily ate, his tail swaying behind him happily.

Pauses a moment "Sick?" he pauses a moment then shrugs "I hope it was just a breif little bug..it is the holiday.." he just conutined to eat.
"I feel fine. Just got a bit sick to my stomach yesterday morning. Nothing too big. Just glad I feel better today." He then looked to his mate, tilting his head to one side. "And what's a holiday? I don't know many human things... sorry I'm not so bright..." He sighed softly, hanging his head slightly.

"Well..it's a speical period of time when people celebrates somthing." she responded "This time in winter is called the holiday season as they are many surrounding it."he responded as he ate more food.
Meep suddenly looked a tad pale. "E... excuse me..." He put his hand to his mouth and ran to the nearest bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Lupine Gargoyle
Agent-Obvious

((Alrighty shall call you Beasty from now on!)) THE FIRST CHANCE YOU GET YOU SHOULD WATCH THE FINALE! HOMG! I miss Jefferson and Ruby also, but yeah. Who'd thunk that someone could mix all kinds of fairytales together and make it work and everything making sense! I love the plot twists too cause some I didn't even see coming! The show leaves you with wanting to see more and see how the story unfolds! I am sure if they put King Author's Erik in there they will find a way to make it work! BUT YOU NEED TO SIT DOWN AND WATCH THE FINALE AND EAT SOME COOKIES SOON!

(( I KNOW I WANT TO WATCH IT RIGHT NOW! But there's an a capella singing competition on at the moment, so we're watching that. Once I get the tv for the night, I'm gonna put it on. I know, right? I mean we all like to think that these fairy tales sort of happened around the same time or the same place, but the way they wove them together is awesome! Alother Henry's family tree is a little ridiculous. XD Now the joke whenever a new character shows up is "How are they related to Henry?" lawl. Oh man, some of their plot twists are cray. One of the biggest shocks to me was Peter Pan. Like WHAT?! The Erik I'm talking about is Erik, the Phantom of the Opera. That would either be awesome, or terrible, depending on what way they went with him. Oh man, can you imagine if they brought in Jareth?! Jareth and Rumple in the same universe working together? eek ))

((Oh gosh I know with Henry's family tree! He almost related to everyone! Though I think this season he didn't have a new relative, for once! THE PETER PAN ONE I DIDN'T SEE COMING! IF SOMEONE CAME UP TO ME AND SAID THAT THEY WERE GOING TO DO THAT YEARS AGO AND I WOULD HAD LOOKED AT THEM LIKE THEY WERE NUTS! PETER PAN WAS NUTS! And Jareth and Rumple that would be amusing and scary! They could duet "You Remind me of the Babe!"

Jareth: "You remind me of a babe"

Rumple: *Stares at him with a confused look for a moment.* "What babe?" *He said with an annoyed tone*

Jareth: "The babe with the power."

Rumple: "So tell me who this 'babe' is so I can go kill it then."

Audiance: "HOMG YOU TOTALLY RUINED THE SONG RUMPLE. GOOD JOB."

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Sirea Angelie
Killer Rynka
Once she got a good work out in, she sat down and took some time to catch her breath. Afterwards she took out the family book to review the runes and magic knowledge to keep her mind sharp.
"Enjoying your stay so far?" A male voice asked as a young man would jump down from the rafters. He had short blonde hair and sea green eyes. "I must say that is quite a work-out you did. You do this everyday?" He had a friendly grin on his face as his tan-colored cat ears twitched. He also had two cat tails.

~~~~~~~~~~~

He grunted as he hit the wall. "Ow....My precious back." gonk He then looked at the others in the group. "I don't suppose any of you have a Rune Crest, do you?"

Cj: "A what?" He was flung into the cell by Makoto and locked in. "Koko, stop. Come on! You must remember me, I am your brother. They are your friends. Let me out."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Killer Rynka
Rynka stood up, still wearing just her pants and some chest wrapppings to keep her chest held back to make her more masculine. She crossed her arms watching the two tail cat boy. "Yes." She said simply with her casual tone. She seemed to look away from the boy. Thinking to herself not as cute as the fox lady.
Rin couldn't help but smile from how she was looking away from him. "Guess you're more of a fox fan than a cat fan?" He chuckled a bit. "If it makes you feel any better, I'm friends with that fox girl."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Agent-Obvious
Sirea Angelie
Killer Rynka
Once she got a good work out in, she sat down and took some time to catch her breath. Afterwards she took out the family book to review the runes and magic knowledge to keep her mind sharp.
"Enjoying your stay so far?" A male voice asked as a young man would jump down from the rafters. He had short blonde hair and sea green eyes. "I must say that is quite a work-out you did. You do this everyday?" He had a friendly grin on his face as his tan-colored cat ears twitched. He also had two cat tails.

~~~~~~~~~~~

He grunted as he hit the wall. "Ow....My precious back." gonk He then looked at the others in the group. "I don't suppose any of you have a Rune Crest, do you?"

Cj: "A what?" He was flung into the cell by Makoto and locked in. "Koko, stop. Come on! You must remember me, I am your brother. They are your friends. Let me out."
"Won't do you any good. She's in self-preservation mode. You won't be able to get through to her in that state." He said.

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Sirea Angelie
Agent-Obvious
Sirea Angelie
Killer Rynka

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Won't do you any good. She's in self-preservation mode. You won't be able to get through to her in that state." He said.

Cj: "As much as I hate to say this and I really hate to, but you guys are gonna have to knock her out."

Makoto: *grabs Emma and throws her into another cell*

Cj: "STOP GETTING THROWN INTO CELLS AND SAVE MY SISTER"

Janise: "NOT DOING IT ON PURPOSE"
Rynka chuckles a little bit, and slowly she hoists up the tube case on her left arm. "The fox girl is more my type." She said softly to herself, ears and tail. She blushed for a moment and touches the golden cross she wore asking the lord to save her from the temptation of ultra cuteness.
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
"That and I'm really hungry lately. Not sure why though. Though, the other night I did get a bit sick.... but I feel fine now." He happily ate, his tail swaying behind him happily.

Pauses a moment "Sick?" he pauses a moment then shrugs "I hope it was just a breif little bug..it is the holiday.." he just conutined to eat.
"I feel fine. Just got a bit sick to my stomach yesterday morning. Nothing too big. Just glad I feel better today." He then looked to his mate, tilting his head to one side. "And what's a holiday? I don't know many human things... sorry I'm not so bright..." He sighed softly, hanging his head slightly.

"Well..it's a speical period of time when people celebrates somthing." she responded "This time in winter is called the holiday season as they are many surrounding it."he responded as he ate more food.
Meep suddenly looked a tad pale. "E... excuse me..." He put his hand to his mouth and ran to the nearest bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

He sprung up and began to run towards the door after standing by it "Hey..are you ok?" he asked through the door.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Agent-Obvious
Sirea Angelie
Agent-Obvious
Sirea Angelie
Killer Rynka

~~~~~~~~~~~

Cj: "As much as I hate to say this and I really hate to, but you guys are gonna have to knock her out."

Zelos would walk over slowly towards Makoto. "Come on, my little hunny. I bet you're as cute as a button if you smile." ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rin chuckled a bit. "Oh? I think Sirea would feel flattered that she's got a fan." The blush on Rynka's face didn't go unnoticed as Rin's smile grew. "It's a nice change from all that crud she'd been through."

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Sirea Angelie
Agent-Obvious
Sirea Angelie
Agent-Obvious
Sirea Angelie
Killer Rynka

~~~~~~~~~~~

Zelos would walk over slowly towards Makoto. "Come on, my little hunny. I bet you're as cute as a button if you smile." ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rin chuckled a bit. "Oh? I think Sirea would feel flattered that she's got a fan." The blush on Rynka's face didn't go unnoticed as Rin's smile grew. "It's a nice change from all that crud she'd been through."

Makoto: She looked at Zelos with a blank expression on her face. Then she took his hand and twisted it.

Janise; "QUIT PLAYING AROUND ZELOS." She then would try to knock Makoto out from behind but was side kicked into a wall.
She nods her head to the cat boy. "Yeah, she has a husband though so I really....I mean what do you mean?" She said with a smile on her lips. Rynka seemed to be making more of a fool of herself.

Loyal Gaian

Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

He sprung up and began to run towards the door after standing by it "Hey..are you ok?" he asked through the door.
Meep groaned faintly, paying tribute to the throne. After a few minutes, he opened the door and looked at Jack. "I... I'm okay..." He still looked slightly pale and was shaking a little.
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Jack_Graves280
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Meep groaned faintly, paying tribute to the throne. After a few minutes, he opened the door and looked at Jack. "I... I'm okay..." He still looked slightly pale and was shaking a little.

"Look..your getting me worried..if this happened your not exactly fine.."sighs gently holding him gently "we..need to check this out.."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Killer Rynka
She nods her head to the cat boy. "Yeah, she has a husband though so I really....I mean what do you mean?" She said with a smile on her lips. Rynka seemed to be making more of a fool of herself.
His ears twitched when he heard Rynka's comment. "Oh ho! You actually like her in that way?" He chuckled a bit. "Yeah, you're not going to get much luck there. She takes her marriage strongly." His smile then faded into a frown. "Though she had been facing some tough times with part of her husband." sweatdrop

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zelos quickly jerked his hand back. "Oh come on, hunny. Why must you try to break every bone in this precious body of mine?" gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff