Nom nom nom! 0.53681710213777 53.7% [ 452 ]
Gimmie! 0.229216152019 22.9% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 842 ]

Dapper Noob

1,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Glynn smiled at the sight of her horns. This was definitely the place to be. He put on his best smile and hoped she would go for it. "It would be an enormous bit of help if you could secure a room for my use." He was onto something here, there was something simmering below the surface of this inn. He slipped a few more coins onto the table after a thought and pushed the small stack of gold toward her. "I'll make it worth your while."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
xxxAnti Emoxxx
Glynn smiled at the sight of her horns. This was definitely the place to be. He put on his best smile and hoped she would go for it. "It would be an enormous bit of help if you could secure a room for my use." He was onto something here, there was something simmering below the surface of this inn. He slipped a few more coins onto the table after a thought and pushed the small stack of gold toward her. "I'll make it worth your while."
Noticing the stack of gold toward her, she shook her head a bit. "You don't have to pay me. I'm more of a visitor than a regular really." sweatdrop "It was just a habit of mine from working at a cafe." She smiled a bit sheepishly as she rubbed the back of her head. "We could see if we can find a room upstairs to your liking. There are children here too so you may have to keep an eye out." She started to head over to the stairway that lead upstairs.

Dapper Noob

1,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
"Im sure it will be fine, thank you." He got up and moved to follow her up the stairs. Before they head up though, his hand is outstretched, a stack of gold in the center. "For the trouble."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xxxAnti Emoxxx
"Im sure it will be fine, thank you." He got up and moved to follow her up the stairs. Before they head up though, his hand is outstretched, a stack of gold in the center. "For the trouble."
"If you insist." She smiled a bit before she gently took the gold. She would lead him upstairs to the second floor and took a moment to look around a bit. "This is the second floor and as you can see, there are rooms up here. There's also a third floor with rooms as well." She said then nodded to herself. "I think there are more vacant rooms up there."

Dapper Noob

1,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
He nodded at her words and followed her up yet another set of stairs. Third floor? Glynn would deal with it. He was still mildly taken aback at her attitude about the gold. Who doesn't want more gold? Oh well, Nothing to worry about. The elf watched the girl ahead of him and smiled, a helpful little demon she was. Hopefully he wouldn't have to erase her from this plane of existence.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
xxxAnti Emoxxx
He nodded at her words and followed her up yet another set of stairs. Third floor? Glynn would deal with it. He was still mildly taken aback at her attitude about the gold. Who doesn't want more gold? Oh well, Nothing to worry about. The elf watched the girl ahead of him and smiled, a helpful little demon she was. Hopefully he wouldn't have to erase her from this plane of existence.
As she lead him to the third, she soon realized that she didn't even introduce herself. A blush stained her cheek in embarrassment. "I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Zoey Hanson. What's yours?" She asked just as they've reached the third floor.
xxxAnti Emoxxx

As the pair made their way to the third floor..coming out one of the doors she said was vacent was a humanoid creature skin a dark purple..a crown of curved horns the face very monsterous..yet the rest of her was very human..to a mortal eyes a mixed vision of perfection and horror..the most distinct being a crabclaw for her left hand..seemed to be a asthetic choice of the creator..pausing noting Zoey she spoke up "Ah, master Slaanesh been using this room for his own devinces..never mentioned it..if his avatar was to stay here he'd figure he'd use it.." there was a pause between Zoey and the Elf..the creature nodded "..Eldar."

Dapper Noob

1,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Glynn stopped to eye the creature. Was it really that ******** simple? Glynn's sword was nearly out of its sheath when he stopped. "Tell me Demon, where IS your master then?" If he could kill the Greater Deamon Slaneesh, that would be a great twist for the day. He ignored the girl's question for a moment, his eyes narrowed dangerously. he couldn't assume the demon would recognize the vaunted demon slayer, and hoped he would be ignorant of his kind's most feared enemy. Glynn was very careful about revealing himself to most of Demon kind, they thought him dead. Slaneesh, there was a pain in the a** if Glynn ever met one. he would kill that monster for what he did to the Shousai village. Ten thousand dead.
xxxAnti Emoxxx
Glynn stopped to eye the creature. Was it really that ******** simple? Glynn's sword was nearly out of its sheath when he stopped. "Tell me Demon, where IS your master then?" If he could kill the Greater Deamon Slaneesh, that would be a great twist for the day. He ignored the girl's question for a moment, his eyes narrowed dangerously. he couldn't assume the demon would recognize the vaunted demon slayer, and hoped he would be ignorant of his kind's most feared enemy. Glynn was very careful about revealing himself to most of Demon kind, they thought him dead. Slaneesh, there was a pain in the a** if Glynn ever met one. he would kill that monster for what he did to the Shousai village. Ten thousand dead.

Pauses a moment "..the masters off doing his own thing. Stays here because of personal reasons to keep another chaos god from taking control.." The creature responded as looked over him "You don't look like anyone who'd want to meet him..not enough leather exposed flesh and pearcings.." the demonic being then spoke up "..I'll say this simply to you. It's the master's avatar here..if he was standing in the flesh, all would have been enslaved by gazing upon him. Yet he's not done one action in the attempt to conqoer and control. If you have the stomach you may enter his room and search for any evedence on the contray..warning though, i've yet to have clean the sheets so the smells going to be..fishy." with that the demon scooted off down stairs.

Dapper Noob

1,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Glynn felt a growl burble up. So non chalant about it. Well, Glynn had done it. he was going to put a Greater Deamon in a body bag, soon. Nobody here was any the wiser. He turned to regard the girl. "I'll take a room near to this one if you please." He wanted to make sure he was out of ear shot of the demon from earlier when he gave his name. "I'm Glynn Eldranas, Anthrul Roukoi Ndengina." He gave his formal title to see her reaction. He was a master deamon hunter, the invocation of the title would cause most every demon to jump up and run. He smiled as he said this. it was going to be one hell of a night.

Loyal Gaian

Meep sneezed as he sat out side. He still wouldn't come inside. His fur was damp but he seemed to not mind or really care. He was lost in his thoughts again. He shivered a little, curling up beside the front door. He could hear voices inside, but he was just too weak and tired to do much of anything else. He pawed at his bad eye that was still covered in a bandage. It had been bothering him a while now.
xxxAnti Emoxxx
Glynn felt a growl burble up. So non chalant about it. Well, Glynn had done it. he was going to put a Greater Deamon in a body bag, soon. Nobody here was any the wiser. He turned to regard the girl. "I'll take a room near to this one if you please." He wanted to make sure he was out of ear shot of the demon from earlier when he gave his name. "I'm Glynn Eldranas, Anthrul Roukoi Ndengina." He gave his formal title to see her reaction. He was a master deamon hunter, the invocation of the title would cause most every demon to jump up and run. He smiled as he said this. it was going to be one hell of a night.

There was a pause as the deamon heard the name..taking a moment to take a breath as she took a moment to take out a pad and scribble out a message "I'll inform the master you wish to speak with him. Bussiness or pleasure? And do be spefic when you respond...the master does not like to get himself all excited only to have some would be assassnation attempt." the creature spoke in response. "Understand he works against another chaos god, so banishing him with the knowlage and resorces he has would only expeidant the others conquest. It seems you know Slaanesh's name..would you know Khorne's? If so that is who he works against..but you have your own reasons..as short sighted as they are to hate us..we don't hold it against you." with that she offered a little bow "The message has been sent..any partcilar thing you wish to eat and drink? The master never meets without drink and food."
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
Meep sneezed as he sat out side. He still wouldn't come inside. His fur was damp but he seemed to not mind or really care. He was lost in his thoughts again. He shivered a little, curling up beside the front door. He could hear voices inside, but he was just too weak and tired to do much of anything else. He pawed at his bad eye that was still covered in a bandage. It had been bothering him a while now.

Jack eventually walked out with a towel, he took a moment to take it and start drying him off "hey you..still staying outside?" he asked as he silently assisted him as he was to do from time to time, he at least checked on him.

Timely Phantom

Dan had been in the bar when the deamon hunter had come in. He listened with mild interest, then went back to his whiskey as Zoey did bar keep duties. After a while she had led him upstairs, but Dan stayed in the main area. He didn't care what the deamon hunter did as long as he stayed away from Sirea and the children.

Dapper Noob

1,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Glynn turned on the spot, the demon had heard him? He smiled. "All I need is my sword and a body bag, demon. Mark me down for an assassination. Attempt would not be the right word however. More like, success." He grinned even wider, this easy? "I'm going to kill him, then the rest of your Chaos gods, they have no right to be here." He should kill this simpering fool as well. The sword was in hand before he knew it. Jenkel was older than Glynn himself, forged by the gods in a time of darkness. The very presence of it normally being enough to cause demons to itch in unease. It was the great reaper. "tell me Demon, where do you go when you die? hell? Heaven? I've never found out what happens after I purify your kind." In a flash the sword was put away and Glynn turned around. He opened the door to a seemingly deserted room and started getting ready. From curiously deep pockets he began pulling all number of objects from books to daggers and began to arrange them based on his need. It would be no easy fight, it was a battle of gods.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff