<3 </3

Cookies!

Really!? 0.23396674584323 23.4% [ 197 ]
Nom nom nom! 0.53681710213777 53.7% [ 452 ]
Gimmie! 0.229216152019 22.9% [ 193 ]
Total Votes:[ 842 ]

Sirea Angelie
Ruen Hitsutori-Azari
He turned his head slightly and looked at her from the corner of his eye, he said nothing at first. The stare from his eyes, the cold stare of an assassin, and hunter of man. The stare of man whom had been through the most hellish of wars, soul stained with the screams of fallen enemies and comrades alike. She obviously didn't know him, so there wasn't much to tell, at least that he would not reveal. "Yeah...." He said calmly as he tossed his bottle into the trash. "And who might you be?"
She gulped slightly from noticing the cold stare in his eyes. Despite having visiting Haffa's many times, there were still some things she wasn't quite used to. The look in the man's eyes showed that he had been through worse battles, definitely alot worse than the battles she had faced in Tokyo. She was a young girl around the age of 16, and was dressed in her high school uniform. She had red hair that was up in pigtails and brown eyes. Upon her head were dark red dragon horns. "I'm Zoey. Zoey Hanson. I often visit here when I get the chance to sometimes."

Ruen looked at her, "Nice to meet you Ms. Hanson..." He knew she was young, but he also knew not to misjudge a person, he could tell she had some skill. He moved his hand from his sword and placed it on the opposite side of his neck, moving it, and stretching his muscles. As he removed his hand from the handle of the blade, she and everyone else would be able to feel suddenly another powerful presence, one equal to Ruen's own.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Ruen Hitsutori-Azari
Sirea Angelie
Ruen Hitsutori-Azari
He turned his head slightly and looked at her from the corner of his eye, he said nothing at first. The stare from his eyes, the cold stare of an assassin, and hunter of man. The stare of man whom had been through the most hellish of wars, soul stained with the screams of fallen enemies and comrades alike. She obviously didn't know him, so there wasn't much to tell, at least that he would not reveal. "Yeah...." He said calmly as he tossed his bottle into the trash. "And who might you be?"
She gulped slightly from noticing the cold stare in his eyes. Despite having visiting Haffa's many times, there were still some things she wasn't quite used to. The look in the man's eyes showed that he had been through worse battles, definitely alot worse than the battles she had faced in Tokyo. She was a young girl around the age of 16, and was dressed in her high school uniform. She had red hair that was up in pigtails and brown eyes. Upon her head were dark red dragon horns. "I'm Zoey. Zoey Hanson. I often visit here when I get the chance to sometimes."

Ruen looked at her, "Nice to meet you Ms. Hanson..." He knew she was young, but he also knew not to misjudge a person, he could tell she had some skill. He moved his hand from his sword and placed it on the opposite side of his neck, moving it, and stretching his muscles. As he removed his hand from the handle of the blade, she and everyone else would be able to feel suddenly another powerful presence, one equal to Ruen's own.
She gave a slight nod. "Likewise, Mister...uh....Didn't quite catch your name." sweatdrop She rubbed the back of her head. "So how long have you been around here?"
Sirea Angelie
Ruen Hitsutori-Azari
Sirea Angelie
Ruen Hitsutori-Azari

She gave a slight nod. "Likewise, Mister...uh....Didn't quite catch your name." sweatdrop She rubbed the back of her head. "So how long have you been around here?"

He turned around and looked at her with a paralyzing stare. "Why are you so nervous?"

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Ruen Hitsutori-Azari
Sirea Angelie
Ruen Hitsutori-Azari
Sirea Angelie
Ruen Hitsutori-Azari

He turned around and looked at her with a paralyzing stare. "Why are you so nervous?"
She gulped slightly from how the man was staring at her. "N-Nervous? Me? I-I'm not nervous!" She laughed a bit before realizing that he wasn't exactly one to lie to easily. She frowned a bit. "You got me. I've never sense such power before. Sure, I've had my encounters with strange things during my visits here and Azeroth, but I've never really encountered anyone like you before."
Sirea Angelie
Ruen Hitsutori-Azari
Sirea Angelie
Ruen Hitsutori-Azari
Sirea Angelie
Ruen Hitsutori-Azari

She gulped slightly from how the man was staring at her. "N-Nervous? Me? I-I'm not nervous!" She laughed a bit before realizing that he wasn't exactly one to lie to easily. She frowned a bit. "You got me. I've never sense such power before. Sure, I've had my encounters with strange things during my visits here and Azeroth, but I've never really encountered anyone like you before."

In a black poof of thin smoke, and hawk appeared on Ruen's shoulder. The hawk seemed to have a visible black aura lifting from it like steam from boiling water. As he looked at the bird he petted and rubbed its head while speaking to Zoey. "I may be one of the last old patrons left here, and Serena. We fought wars in the old world...before we moved here." He looked at her from the corner of his eye. "Does my power truly make you nervous?"

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Ruen Hitsutori-Azari
Sirea Angelie
Ruen Hitsutori-Azari
Sirea Angelie
Ruen Hitsutori-Azari

In a black poof of thin smoke, and hawk appeared on Ruen's shoulder. The hawk seemed to have a visible black aura lifting from it like steam from boiling water. As he looked at the bird he petted and rubbed its head while speaking to Zoey. "I may be one of the last old patrons left here, and Serena. We fought wars in the old world...before we moved here." He looked at her from the corner of his eye. "Does my power truly make you nervous?"
She blinked for a moment when she saw the hawk appear. "Old world? The senshi do seem to know a whole lot about this place, and so does Sirea too." She asked curiously. She didn't recall if the senshi had told her about the place everyone called the 'Old Haffa's', though she kinda had an idea of what Ruen was talking about. "Did that world happen to look like a barren wasteland?" She haven't forgotten her visit to the 'Old Haffa's' with Ashton, and it was a sad sight to see in comparison to this version. Hearing his question about his power, she gave a slight nod. "Yes, quite honestly. Sure, I've encountered so many powerful beings since my visit here, but....such power does make me nervous. Not quite what I'm used to back home."

On the couch was an unconscious Sirea, who was covered with alot of blankets. She still had been going cold and was looking a bit pale.
Sirea Angelie
Ruen Hitsutori-Azari
Sirea Angelie
Ruen Hitsutori-Azari
Sirea Angelie
Ruen Hitsutori-Azari

She blinked for a moment when she saw the hawk appear. "Old world? The senshi do seem to know a whole lot about this place, and so does Sirea too." She asked curiously. She didn't recall if the senshi had told her about the place everyone called the 'Old Haffa's', though she kinda had an idea of what Ruen was talking about. "Did that world happen to look like a barren wasteland?" She haven't forgotten her visit to the 'Old Haffa's' with Ashton, and it was a sad sight to see in comparison to this version. Hearing his question about his power, she gave a slight nod. "Yes, quite honestly. Sure, I've encountered so many powerful beings since my visit here, but....such power does make me nervous. Not quite what I'm used to back home."

On the couch was an unconscious Sirea, who was covered with alot of blankets. She still had been going cold and was looking a bit pale.

"The 'old haffas' was a lot of things" The hawk disappeared just as quickly as it came and reappeared perched upon and nearby statue. He noticed Sirea on the couch and walked over to her. Noticing her pale skin he gave her a light kiss on the forehead. Because of Ruen's energy instability it would feel like a slight electrical shock on her skin. He looked back at Zoey. "My power is nothing to fear." He said as he touched the limiter seal on his left shoulder.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Ruen Hitsutori-Azari
Sirea Angelie
Ruen Hitsutori-Azari
Sirea Angelie
Ruen Hitsutori-Azari

"The 'old haffas' was a lot of things" The hawk disappeared just as quickly as it came and reappeared perched upon and nearby statue. He noticed Sirea on the couch and walked over to her. Noticing her pale skin he gave her a light kiss on the forehead. Because of Ruen's energy instability it would feel like a slight electrical shock on her skin. He looked back at Zoey. "My power is nothing to fear." He said as he touched the limiter seal on his left shoulder.
She blinked a bit. "Myself and my big brother had visited another Haffa's before, though unlike this one, that place was like a barren wasteland. I didn't see a whole lot of people there, though I've seen Serena there with two children. She had Rini, yet Raph wasn't the father, and there was also a son. I've seen Donnie there too, and Sirea there. She was the one who helped us get back home, though we had a rough encounter with her husband." Even though the Dan she had been seeing here wasn't the one she and Ashton encountered, the encounter itself still haunted her. It was because of that incident, she didn't want to go back into the Ghost Zone aside from her fear of ghosts. She looked over to watch Ruen kiss Sirea's forehead, which had her frown in concern for the female kitsune, who wasn't even coming out of her unconscious state. "I don't even know what's wrong with her. I found her unconscious in the kitchen, and hasn't woken up at all. She's even very cold to the touch....I don't know where her husband is, but I had a friend help take care of their baby."
Sirea Angelie
Ruen Hitsutori-Azari
Sirea Angelie
Ruen Hitsutori-Azari
Sirea Angelie
Ruen Hitsutori-Azari

She blinked a bit. "Myself and my big brother had visited another Haffa's before, though unlike this one, that place was like a barren wasteland. I didn't see a whole lot of people there, though I've seen Serena there with two children. She had Rini, yet Raph wasn't the father, and there was also a son. I've seen Donnie there too, and Sirea there. She was the one who helped us get back home, though we had a rough encounter with her husband." Even though the Dan she had been seeing here wasn't the one she and Ashton encountered, the encounter itself still haunted her. It was because of that incident, she didn't want to go back into the Ghost Zone aside from her fear of ghosts. She looked over to watch Ruen kiss Sirea's forehead, which had her frown in concern for the female kitsune, who wasn't even coming out of her unconscious state. "I don't even know what's wrong with her. I found her unconscious in the kitchen, and hasn't woken up at all. She's even very cold to the touch....I don't know where her husband is, but I had a friend help take care of their baby."

"There was a lot of 'death' in the old world...a lot." He placed his hand on the couch and looked down at Sirea. "She has been through a lot. I'm shocked she had a baby."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Ruen Hitsutori-Azari
"There was a lot of 'death' in the old world...a lot." He placed his hand on the couch and looked down at Sirea. "She has been through a lot. I'm shocked she had a baby."
She frowned a bit. "That must've been a really rough time you all been through there. I hope things here have been better for everyone in comparison." She looked at Sirea for a moment as Ruen spoke about her. "Sounds like she had it rough too. Quite honestly, I'm surprised she's even married to a ghost. When he's that sweet guy, he's actually okay to hang around with....though when he's that jerk ghost, it's a different story. Even when he was turned human, he still kinda creeps me out." sweatdrop Despite having helped with rescuing Dan and the others back in Astana, she had no idea that he and Danni had been split from each other. That and she was also unaware that Serena had granted the two full power so that they wouldn't have to fuse as well as Dan's betrayal to Sirea with a certain beast.
Sirea Angelie
Ruen Hitsutori-Azari
She frowned a bit. "That must've been a really rough time you all been through there. I hope things here have been better for everyone in comparison." She looked at Sirea for a moment as Ruen spoke about her. "Sounds like she had it rough too. Quite honestly, I'm surprised she's even married to a ghost. When he's that sweet guy, he's actually okay to hang around with....though when he's that jerk ghost, it's a different story. Even when he was turned human, he still kinda creeps me out." sweatdrop Despite having helped with rescuing Dan and the others back in Astana, she had no idea that he and Danni had been split from each other. That and she was also unaware that Serena had granted the two full power so that they wouldn't have to fuse as well as Dan's betrayal to Sirea with a certain beast.

Everyone could feel Ruen's energy levels increase as she spoke about Dan. "The ghost is still alive?...well...whatever alive he could be." He rested his hand on the handle of his blade and looked down at the sheath as synergy was created. "I thought Me and Xavier had took him out..."

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Ruen Hitsutori-Azari
Sirea Angelie
Ruen Hitsutori-Azari

Everyone could feel Ruen's energy levels increase as she spoke about Dan. "The ghost is still alive?...well...whatever alive he could be." He rested his hand on the handle of his blade and looked down at the sheath as synergy was created. "I thought Me and Xavier had took him out..."
She blinked a bit. "I'm assuming he wasn't all that well-liked back then either, huh? He was really a jerk. I don't even know what Sirea saw in him..." sweatdrop She took a moment to think. "Last I saw him, I was helping him and a few others make it back to Haffa's. He was turned human by this crazy fox guy, and he got really injured when me and this death knight helped him get through the portal. Thankfully Gaia was there to heal his wounds when we got back, but aside from that....I haven't seen him since." She then tilted her head a bit. "Hold on....If you guys had defeated him before, then wouldn't that mean that you guys got rid of Danni as well?" sweatdrop
Sirea Angelie
Ruen Hitsutori-Azari
Sirea Angelie
Ruen Hitsutori-Azari

She blinked a bit. "I'm assuming he wasn't all that well-liked back then either, huh? He was really a jerk. I don't even know what Sirea saw in him..." sweatdrop She took a moment to think. "Last I saw him, I was helping him and a few others make it back to Haffa's. He was turned human by this crazy fox guy, and he got really injured when me and this death knight helped him get through the portal. Thankfully Gaia was there to heal his wounds when we got back, but aside from that....I haven't seen him since." She then tilted her head a bit. "Hold on....If you guys had defeated him before, then wouldn't that mean that you guys got rid of Danni as well?" sweatdrop

"Yeah, it was the lesser of two evils...but it had to be done. Dan was too much of a threat to the bar." He cut his eyes at her, the look cold as ice. He remember the time when he blew away half of Donnie's body as well and took both Joven and Xavier to stop him from destroying the bar himself.

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Serena walked into the bar and leaned against a wall, muttering about zombie turtles distracting her. Her kitsune features were hidden and her hair was hanging down rather than up in the normal buns and ponytails.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Ruen Hitsutori-Azari
"Yeah, it was the lesser of two evils...but it had to be done. Dan was too much of a threat to the bar." He cut his eyes at her, the look cold as ice. He remember the time when he blew away half of Donnie's body as well and took both Joven and Xavier to stop him from destroying the bar himself.
"He's really all that powerful, isn't he?" She frowned a bit. "How did Sirea took all of it? Despite that he's a complete jerk, I could tell that she does love him as much as she does when he's Danni. I haven't exactly see him try to destroy the bar. Mostly I've seen him having a drink...Well, when me and Ashton first met him, he was mostly flirting with Sirea before I challenged him to a fight." It was then she caught notice of Serena coming down the stairs. "Hi, Serena." She smiled a little.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff