Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who loves Prince Badtz~?

Me! 1 100.0% [ 69 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 3310 3311 3312 > >> >>> »|

Rather eager, she thought with a soft laugh. Her irises shiftily scanned over his face behind her mask, taking in every detail with care. Her mind was very mechanical, and always was of use. She had a photogenic memory that allowed her to recall and experience memories to play out like a movie whenever she focused her mind.. It was the very reason she rarely ever did.. why she loved company. It helped her keep her mind off those memories and on the present. Aside from that, it was always fun encountering new personalities. A petite hand lifted to curl around a lock of neat hair, toying with her tresses; a sign she was enjoying herself. Company and a free drink? What luck.

"Tyrael.."

She echoed thoughtfully, her eyes rolling up with a gorgeous little smile gracing her lips. "It's an interesting name, one i've never heard.. My name..? Oh, how you put me to shame.."

She laughed lightly, her smile stretching lightly, "I'm Rei.. It's a pleasure to meet you." Her name was short and rather boring, to her liking... But it was something her parents named her. She would never truly be ashamed of it.

"Now, why is that? Don't you like crowds? Or are you one of those lone wolves..?" She grinned.

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
"Yes, I'm a lycan." Ziyid flashed her a pearly white smile before turning to the bartender. "On second thought get me...brandy..on the rocks." He pulled a few silver coins out of his pocket and laid them on the table.

"It's a shame I had to stoop down to this.." Uriel used his long black nails to slip the coins of the edge off the bar and into the palm of his hand. The coins jingled as the hit his pockets, and he proceeded to grab an ale mug from under the bar. Uriel then used a damp cloth to wipe it out and sat it in front of him. He pulled the mixer from under the bar as well, and dumped both their best tasting brandy and a few ice cubes inside. Uriel twirled the chrome mixer in the air a bit before cracking it open and pouring it into his glass. "Drink up.." "What a mutt..." He thought to himself as he wiped up the ring of water droplets on the counter.
Tyrael smiled as he heard the girls name roll from her lips. Then the question about him being a lone wolf. "Nay. I'm simply...Different from most people, Being a Half-breed, I tend to scare many people away." He sighed as he looked to the table as memories replaced his thoughts for a moment before he shook his head softly and looked back up to her. "Sorry to trace over old memories. What about you? Someone such as you I figured would walk about with a whole circus of men following 'er." He rose a brow as he glanced to her. "You a lone-wolf, or have you just not found that right one yet?"

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
"Interesting... I've never formally met a lycan." Ruairi smiled as Aislinn climbed up tiredly into her lap, only to fall asleep almost instantly. "I've actually never really come into contact with anyone other than us." She shrugged, feeling a bit naive as she held her little sister up.

Noob

7,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
"Ah well, the name is Ziyid. Maybe we can get to know each other better. I can teach you a bit about our kind." He smiled at the little girl who had crawled into her and sighed. "I remember when my little runt of a sister used to be that small..."

Uriel leaned against the shelves of alcohol listening to everyone's background, unable to tell anyone his own.
Yoru walked through the doors quickly, her steps echoing the polished cane she held in her hand. She glanced around, though it made no difference what she had done to her head. Her hand attempted to brush away her bangs, only to let her milky cataracts show clearly on her dark eyes. The over all layout was clear but she couldn't get the details of the room in. Yoru let a sigh escape her lips before she head towards the kitchen. Her voice projected clearly over her steps,

"I'm here for work boss."

She felt a little silly, never meeting her boss before tonight, but her friends had said that the owner would be nice enough to her. Yoru continued towards the kitchen in her even pace.
'Half-breed' struck a nerve and nearly caused her eye to twitch.. but her fortress of icy guards was unbreakable. Her adamant facade had built up over years of deception and betrayals causing her mistrust in people to simply grow.. Though she had no trouble with speaking to others with that wall. The thing that had bothered her was.. That he implied half-breeds to be unworthy in a sense.. Frightening.. It only pressed a horrid nostalgic pressure upon her barrier; a relative sensation. She nodded slowly, though the alluring gaze and brilliant smile were untouched by her sensitive worries.

"Scare people away..? I find you rather attractive, if I do say so myself.." She lifted a brow witha smirk, "So I'm sure that just can't be a reason.." She teased, her melodic voice holding onto a playful purr.

The girl rotated her shoulder back, releasing some tension in her back before letting her brows raise with humor.

"Someone such as I..? Now.. what's that supposed to mean?" She poked her tongue out playful then shook her head lightly.

"No.. I suppose I haven't truly been looking for.. 'that right one'. I'd thought I'd found him.. But things don't always work out the way you want them to sometimes.." She gave a light shrug, smiling, "I guess I'm not truly looking right now.. I have a bit of a problem with commitments."

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
[[Edited!]]

"I'm Ruairi, and that would be amazing." She smiled and looked down at her black haired sister. "Ahh, little sisters are handfuls. I have five, and another brother on the way." Ruairi chuckled; she knew she'd be busy but also that she'd be looking forward to it. Her pale blue eyes traveled to Uriel, curious. "I don't know a lot about vampires either..."

'Blind?' Saorla had snuck back down into the kitchen while her twin was distracted, and she now watched Yoru walk in. She froze and stood completely still, holding her breath as she wondered whether the new employee would be able to tell that she wasn't alone in the room.
Tyrael smiled. "I scare people away because of the Type of Half-Breed I am." Suddenly his face changed as he morphed his face, The row of serrated teeth exploded forward as he gave a low growl before returning back to his regular visage. "I'm a Daemon, Half Demon, Half Animal, a vicious killer, Yet a very friendly person at the same time. I've been hunted many time's by Vampire's, Lycan's, and Demon's alike. They all hate me because of what I am, The power I hold, They fear I wish to take over, When I simply wish to be a person like anyone else." He looked to her and slowly raised his hands. "I didnt mean that in a way to offend you Miss Rei, Your beauty just radiates. I do understand what you mean by having problems with commitment, It's so Tedious to have to be what others want you to be."
Yoru stopped for a moment as she moved the pans around. The lighting in the kitchen was thankfully better than in the bar and as she turned, she saw the outline of a person,

"Hello?"

She smiled unevenly, hoping that she wasn't talking to a cardboard cut out.
Slowly the front door opens and a young woman with orange pigtails pokes her head in. Cosidering it safe, she steps inside with her hands stuffed into the front of her sweatshirt. Her garnet colored hues take in her surroundings before she decides to take a seat. She shivered heavily, not accoustomed to the cold, and more used to much warmer weather.
The girl silently watches the people in the room. It was one of her favorite things to do. People gaze. All creatures were facinating, and the best way to learn about them is to simply watch them.
Her icy gaze traced over the new angles that formed his demonic face, a delight lacing with her porcelain complexion. She always did find such interesting mixes of raced beings to have the most beautiful of faces. And his was not an exception. A mischief curled her lips further as she marveled over the shift of form. It was something she had always wanted to possess.. to be able to change her form at her will. But that was not the case. She was almost jealous, an envy to which she was not accustomed. His words caused her brows to lift with a hint of surprise shifting her expression and parting her lips to form in a small 'o' shape.

"Vampires and Lycans, eh...?"

The irony of it all couldn't help but to cause a wave of laughter to roll from her cherry lips. It was devilishly harmonious; a clash of heaven and hell like the melodic sonance of her beckoning voice.

"Oh dear... Love, if you and I were in a battle field, I suppose I'd have to tear you up.." She chuckled darkly, lifting a hand as she looked over the black nail-polish which coated her trimmed claws.

"You see, I, too, am a.. 'Half-breed'", She didn't truly like the sound of that word.. It made her feel like a dog caged in a dirty pound.

"Don't mind me, It takes a great effort to offend me, I assure you." She grinned. The girl had been called many names, mostly from females, though all it did was cause a wave of excitement. Verbal fights always thrilled her for the simple fact that the other women always became heated over her appearance. It was.. fun.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
Saorla let out her breath and laughed softly. "You have very good senses for a human. Either that, or I really am bad at hiding. I'm Saorla... You're Yoru, right?" She pursed her lips, hoping that she got the name right.
"May we never have to meet in battle against each other." Tyrael nodded to her. "For I fear any place the battle is contained within will become ruined." He chuckled softly. "Ah, For once, I have found another to relate to that isnt trying to kill me." He gave a look over her. "Be it that way, You are simply the most beatiful thing I've run into in all my time of traveling. Believe me my friend, I've ran into many." He gave a soft grin.
A grin broke out on her face.

"What can I say, I'm just blessed. And yes, I'm Yoru. Are you my boss Saorla?"

Her eyebrows furrowed slightly, hoping that Saorla was her boss. She'd hate to have to reintroduce herself all the time and also find herself fired for making a wrong assumption.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff