Someone stole my sweet roll. 0.33216783216783 33.2% [ 95 ]
It would be better with more bacon. 0.13986013986014 14.0% [ 40 ]
I used to be an adventurer like you.... 0.1958041958042 19.6% [ 56 ]
Total Votes:[ 286 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 2365 2366 2367 > >> >>> »|

Fashionable Conversationalist

User Image

Ciel Phantomhive

"Well, best of luck to you. If you excuse me I have...work...to do?" Ciel looks around and notices the still very empty parlor. "Well, I have things to do, at least." The young Earl sits back down and proceeds to sip his fast cooling tea.

Dapper Rogue

User Image
Would you mind if I killed you?
Would you mind if I tried to?
'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy
You carry hate that I don't feel
It's over now, what have you done?

⌂ His mad grin widdened further. ⌂

" Such harsh words, little Earl. "

⌂ Standing to his full height, the silver haired ex-reaper slipped up to the demonic butler, a greeting on his lips. ⌂

" Glad to see you, Mister Butler. It was getting a bit boring around here. This job gives me the perfect oportunity to garner some laughs. "
Anbaa walked into the newly rebuilt bed and breakfast with a smile on her face. "Good evening, everyone," she said after entering the establishment, making sure to curtsy and bow her head, " I do hope I am not late."

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
"Of course, don't let me keep you." said Rahvine nodding once more as she started to move away.
...I should probably go do something useful myself... though I am kind of curious to see who else will be coming here to work or be a guest... thought Rahvine, looking back toward the door for a moment before starting to head toward the gardens. She paused as she heard Anbaa come through the door, and turned back to wave. "Hey Anbaa."
"Hello, miss Rahvine, it is good to see you," said Anbaa turning toward Rahvine. "How are you this evening?"

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
"It's good to see you too." said Rahvine smiling at Anbaa. "I'm fine,... and it looks like we'll be working together now. I decided to get a job here."

Sweet Slayer

23,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image
User Image

tab Sebastian tilted his head to one side, hearing the Undertaker's words. "Yes, should you find amusement in watching those who are drunk." He said with a small smirk. "I do hope the job is to your liking." The demon stood off from the wall somewhat near the parlor entrance where he had a good view of both the parlor and the front lobby and entryway.

"Have you had time to set up your work space?" He asked. "You are free to decorate with whatever theme you wish so long as it does not clash with the surrounding scenery." He smiled. "We would like to give our patrons a somewhat relaxed atmosphere."

Spotting Anbaa, he glanced at his pocket watch again. "Not at all, in fact you are right on time, Miss Anbaa." He said with a smile of greeting.

User Image
((New thread. exclaim For Sebastian, or whoever this would apply to... I received your PM. I'm not wholly sure about what the "mini-profile" that was referred to is, however. redface ))

"Un Sospiro", of the composer Liszt, said Bertram shortly, seating himself abruptly at the piano. He had spent the past day and a half seeing odd hallucinations of floating fruits and spending much time occupied in the bathroom, releasing what seemed to be a year's worth of tea. Deep shadows had set into the hollows beneath his eyes; caffeine had assured that he had not slept in the past 36 hours.
"That's wonderful, miss Rahvine," she exclaimed. "I do hope you enjoy working here, I know I have."

She turned to Sebastian. "That is quite a relief, sir. I was a bit worried that I would be late this evening," she said.

Dapper Rogue

User Image

⌂ Ah. That got his attention. He could decorate to his liking. Now that he'd definetly have to see to. Maybe something dark and dreary just to spite the little Phantomhive. But for now.. his attention was captured by the fellow silverette who's finally managed to find the place and had promptly sat himself at the piano. My, but the lad looked exhausted. His grin turning eerie, he slipped away from the butler without a word and made his way to the jumpy male. Leaning over Bertram's shoulder, he whispered in his ear.. ⌂

" Looks like we'll be working together~. "

⌂ Vivid green eyes watched for the reaction. ⌂

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Rahvine nodded, still smiling slightly. "Thanks, I hope I'll enjoy it too. ...Though I can't really think of a reason I wouldn't..."
Hearing the sound of the piano starting up, Rahvine looked over at Bertram, nodding slightly. It's been a while since I'd seen him... I'm glad we didn't lose him to an overload of tea or something...
Noticing Miss Rahvine from the corner of his eye, Bertram offered a weak smile just as his heart abruptly leapt into his throat. That someone appeared to be standing over him. He didn't even need to look, he already knew who it was. He gulped noisily as his eye twitched slightly.

It took several seconds for Bertram to register that Mister Undertaker had said something to him, and a few more seconds on top of that to register the words that had been spoken. The hairs around his ear felt disturbed where Mister Undertaker's whispers had brushed them. He very much wanted to cry.

"I-I didn't know you were to be employed her, Mister Undertaker... s-s-s-sir," he whispered back, choking up.
Hearing the music start from the piano, her attention moved toward that direction. She saw Bertram occupying his usual spot in front of the beautiful instrument. "Such a wonderful sound," she happily sighed. "It's good to see that Bertram is here as well," she said watching the musician. Then she notices another familiar face. It was the ex-reaper that she had become friends with, Undertaker. "I do hope he doesn't startle Bertram too awfully bad," she thought to herself watching the two.

Dapper Rogue

User Image

⌂ The reaction was worth the wait. His grin turned more friendly as he stood up, no longer leaning over the poor boy. ⌂

" Yes, well I needed a bit of scenery change.. I'll be doing the bartending out in the back. Don't be a stranger. "

⌂ Silver lashes dipped in a wink towards the man and he moved on and outside to set up his work station for the evening. ⌂

Fashionable Conversationalist

User Image

Ciel Phantomhive

Ciel sighed audibly as he got up from his comfy chair to walk over to the barely restrained madman who just finished taunting the strained musician. "Undertaker, I would appreciate it if you didn't give our musician a heart attack before our first guest even arrives. If he has to be carted out of here, you're pulling double duty as barman and musical talent, understood?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff